DOING SW FROM HOME???

Evening all, well done on monday losses, I really admire you monday wi peeps! I could never do it lol

On track today, was gonna be a red day but had a small jacket with my casserole so ee I think, will syn my alpen lights, so 7 syns today is good for me! Day 2 tomorrow ha :)

Not sure about salt and chocolate Laura! Don't like salted chocs you can get so think I'll stick with pretzels then the 2 squares of chocolate :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I just have a (silly!) question.......

Uno the way weight could say 2.6lb (for eg) what number after the point does it go up to??
Like would it go, 2.8lb, 2.9lb 3.0lb or does that go up to 14 aswell?

So as an example - your first weight was 5st 8lb then your next weight was 5st 4.6lb what would your loss be?

Sorry, I've just never taken notice of anything after the point before, but now, every little helps ;)

Hope this helps you to convert the number after the decimal point

First break up the decmial into the whole number part and the decimal part:

2 lbs and .8 lbs

Take the decimal part and convert to ounces:

.8 [lbs] x 16 [ounces/lbs] = 12.8 ounces

2 lbs and 12.8 ounces

Watching the Great Comic Relief Bake Off - not a good idea. I've just eaten half a box of chocolates because I was craving something sweet! :mad:

I just have a (silly!) question.......

Uno the way weight could say 2.6lb (for eg) what number after the point does it go up to??
Like would it go, 2.8lb, 2.9lb 3.0lb or does that go up to 14 aswell?

So as an example - your first weight was 5st 8lb then your next weight was 5st 4.6lb what would your loss be?

Sorry, I've just never taken notice of anything after the point before, but now, every little helps ;)
Your loss is (3.4 lbs) = 3 lbs 6.5 ounces (.4*16) 16 ounces to lb

Last edited:
Watching the Great Comic Relief Bake Off - not a good idea. I've just eaten half a box of chocolates because I was craving something sweet! :mad:

Just saw that, love bake off!

Only half a box, isn't a whole box! Have less syns tomorrow, it's ok :)

Evening all, well done on monday losses, I really admire you monday wi peeps! I could never do it lol

On track today, was gonna be a red day but had a small jacket with my casserole so ee I think, will syn my alpen lights, so 7 syns today is good for me! Day 2 tomorrow ha :)

Not sure about salt and chocolate Laura! Don't like salted chocs you can get so think I'll stick with pretzels then the 2 squares of chocolate :)

well done Jen.

Thanks hun. Very proud of myself as a colleague went out at 6.30 tonight and bought chips back to the office......I said no! The smell was intense tho, even worse as I was starving but I did it yay :)))))

Just had diet coke chicken why haven`t I tried it before! It`s scrummy!

Got enough left over to have with a jacket potato for tomorrow`s lunch.

The cheese isn`t ready yet. Getting impatient! :D

How do you make the diet coke chicken? Lots of people have been talking about it I think I need to try it!

There's a YouTube video for it, which has the recipe on there.

5 days 100% on plan, not even had my full SYNS for quite a few days too :) yey!!

I feel like I eat a lot more foods on EE than the other plans x

How do you make the diet coke chicken? Lots of people have been talking about it I think I need to try it!
I've never had it but I believe you chop an onion, put with chicken and a can of coke sprinkle with paprika and cook until liquid evaporated and goes sticky. I have heard people talking about diect fanta chicken too. Also you can use any meat.

I've never had it but I believe you chop an onion, put with chicken and a can of coke sprinkle with paprika and cook until liquid evaporated and goes sticky. I have heard people talking about diect fanta chicken too. Also you can use any meat.

The Fanta Chicken is yummy! I prefer it to the diet coke recipe! I like it with a decent amount of chilli!

Back