DOING SW FROM HOME???

Jen there's. thread on here I think it's 5 1/2 for the sachet xx

After two crap days trying to get my head right and back on plan, its not even temptation of choccies and stuff lying around its just my mood and having alcohol makes it worse... Sneaky wi didnt help showing 2.5 lb on again..must.stop weighing in every day too. Hoping ill at least stay the same this week and will modify my mini goal date as i know i wont make 7lb iby feb now :(

Not sure what day yet as not sure what to do for dinner either fish or lm burgers. If my back stops hurting i might even start a little exercising again too and see how it goes

Hello, i can definitely sumpathise with the ankle bit! I fell down the stairs on New Years day and mine bent under me at a 90 degree angle... Mega ouch! I've sprained the same ankle about 30 times over the yrs and finally broke it in several places a couple of yrs ago and the consultant said it was only a matter of time till it snapped cos it's so weak now. It's still swollen and bruised and then i developed an allergy to the ankle support so it's red, burning and itchy too! Lol. Just daren't even try to go out while there's snow and ice on the ground ( we have about 4 inches of it) so have been sat at home reading and knitting and feeling peed off. I swear if Options hot chocolate hadn't been invented to keep me sane i'd have done the same as you and just eaten all the leftover chocolate, crisps etc left over from Christmas. I even have Christmas cake and Christmas pudding left over but i daren't even go there! Lol. Don't give up love, tomorrow is always another day and you can start to be good again and be proud of yourself ;-) x

Thanks Raven. I am still struggling and havent managed to stay within my syns since I hurt the ankle. Am still at home and just find that I eat through boredom rather than anything as I think I am am hungry, but not really!! My WI day is Saturday and my aim is just to try and stay the same this week. I just need one or two good days under my belt, or to be at work where there is no distractions! lol. Might have to go back to A&E today though as I still can fully walk properly and my job involves standing all day, so may need to be signed off for longer... which is worse for the SW!! Grrr!!!! Thanks for the support though and hope your ankle is getting better quickly xx

Ohh that's just on green days tho, but I'm sure u said you were green yesterday anyway cxx

After two crap days trying to get my head right and back on plan, its not even temptation of choccies and stuff lying around its just my mood and having alcohol makes it worse... Sneaky wi didnt help showing 2.5 lb on again..must.stop weighing in every day too. Hoping ill at least stay the same this week and will modify my mini goal date as i know i wont make 7lb iby feb now :(

Not sure what day yet as not sure what to do for dinner either fish or lm burgers. If my back stops hurting i might even start a little exercising again too and see how it goes

I know how you feel. I have stuck to plan 100% and am 3 pound heavier today then yesterday. I am not going to weigh anymore until weigh day x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

It's taken me a whole month of being off plan to finally wake up and realise that I need to be thinking about what I've already achieved and not what I've still yet to achieve. It didn't help that I have had cupboards full of Xmas chocolate which I am pleased to say is all gone now (mostly down to my bf but I couldn't resist it too) and its helped me get back on track. I am really trying not to do mid week weighs anymore because I don't think they help me, I obsess and depending on what I see depends on my reaction. So this week will be my first week of waiting until Saturday to weigh and it's my first week back on plan properly in a month. Eek!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonnianne I'm a Saturday weigher too, keeps me on track on Friday nights lol

Charl I'll be doing a green day today or tomorrow anyway so I'll have it then (depends on whether I can walk into town and get some more LM vegemince or no), wonder what the difference though is in the cheeses that makes it only certain days you can have them...

NO MORE MID WEEK WEIGH INS...

The LM Rosemary and onion sausages are fab, the texture is more like normal sausages and taste better than the ordinary LM ones, I had one of each last night so I could compare them haha, even hubs liked them so I'll have to hide them from him now lol

I think it's as your having pretty much all carbs you need more fat, which you aren't getting from animals fats so you can have a wider variety of cheese. I would imagine its something to do with that x

I think it's as your having pretty much all carbs you need more fat, which you aren't getting from animals fats so you can have a wider variety of cheese. I would imagine its something to do with that x

Ahh I see I think :confused: I'm over thinking things again lol

Re; WW bread.

Book doesn't list it as being a hex option anymore, but the first item on the page is "60g of any wholemeal bread", so it could be you can still have it, maybe WW didn't like SW listing their products as a hex.....

Oh does anyone know if the LM mozarella burgers are 4 syns on all plans? the search just keeps bringing up green day syns

Yes they are x

Yes they are x

Yay

Now I don't know what day to do at all :)

Remembered I have peppers that need using up and the kids have asked for pepper lasagne, just bought chicken and fish too, so now I don't know what to cook, so undecided

oh btw Lidl have got an offer on the Quorn mince think I've just paid 1.59 for a bag not as nice as the LM vegemince but they've not had that in again since just after christmas

I am REALLY fed up with the snow. I usually go for a brisk walk every day for an hour or so. With the snow and ice on the ground I can`t walk as quickly as normal. Being stuck indoors is getting me down. With hubby`s memory loss I can`t just go out when I like, he`s wondered off before and it`s taken hours to find him. I`m trying to get help but it`s all so slow. :(

My head isn`t on plan today struggling not to eat all hubby`s chocolate & biccies. He gets upset if I don`t buy them. Sometimes he`s ok, sometimes he`s like a petulant child.

Sorry about this folks, needed to get it out of my system

Back