DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm having oven baked salmon with garlic & herb phili on top (hexA). Having it with loads of steamed veg - yum!
Had 2 syns today, a cadburys highlights - totally worth it. Bf came home with the new Cadbury egg and spoon things for Easter - 10 syns per egg! Not sure I'll resist one of those tonight :/ still only 12 syns it'll take me up to though so it can be done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh, check us with the Philly! That sounds lush too! :)x

I've just taken some pork chops out of the freezer for tomorrow. Want to do something a bit different with them, thoughts anyone? Maybe a nice cider sauce or something? Charl, am sure you'll have something in mind, you are the cooking queen ;) will pop to the shops tomorrow.

Having roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes with mushroom and garlic chicken tonight. Will give hubby chips. Nearly managed day 2 being 100%!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I've recently downloaded the Philadelphia recipes app on my iPhone & it's got a recipe that sounds quite yummy for 'Philly cider pork' - I might try it this week! What cider would I use? Not sure if the bfs bulmers is appropriate haha.
I've screenshot the recipe for you so you can see what it is :)

Attachments

• image-1499365169.jpg
    image-1499365169.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 43
makes me feel ill too... I hate salads... they have to be "doctored" up... just seeing lettuce, cucumber and tomatoe on a plate makes me feel ill..

Have got chicken breast today dipped in egg and Smash with added spices. roast potatoes and lots veg. (much to the disgust of my 40 yr old visiting son) and NO yorkshire puds this week.

Thank you girls. Taken me 6 months to actually book an appt mind!!

Laura, how does a salad make you feel sick?! What's everyone having for tea? I can't decide! Going for a red week I think, need to at least maintain whilst I'm too wimpy to run in the snow lol no syns so far today :)

YAY YAY YAY YAY! Not only me with an aversion to salad then, I don't feel so weird now :p x

hahaha! Jen actually yes! Bf made a lush pork thing last week, its in the new SW mag I think, was pork, apple and cider braise. We did it in the slow cooker, was pork chops (we cut them into big chunks), apple, 100mls cider, celery, onion and carrot with like 300mls stock, sage and salt and pepper, and was lush!! xx

Only syns for me today were from flora lighter than light so having a Tia Maria and diet coke at the moment, and enjoying every sip!

hahaha! Jen actually yes! Bf made a lush pork thing last week, its in the new SW mag I think, was pork, apple and cider braise. We did it in the slow cooker, was pork chops (we cut them into big chunks), apple, 100mls cider, celery, onion and carrot with like 300mls stock, sage and salt and pepper, and was lush!! xx

Perfect! Knew you'd come up trumps :) can't find it in sw mag, will just do as above. What type of cider, dry/sweet? Is it just the cider I syn or apples too cos cooked? Normal apples ok? x

Lentil cheddar bake & mashed turnip

ForumRunner_20130122_180830.png

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Just made pasta with light Philly, stock and veg for kids and I (saw something similar in a Philadelphia ad on tv!) Was quite yum and my portion only came to 4 syns. I'm quite enjoying using the odd syns in meals rather than always wine or choc :)

've seen that ad it looks yum going to make it one night

LM mozarella burgers and SW chips for me and hubs with sweetcorn mayo for me... and homemade cheese burgers for the kids

Did my reduced fat camembert, urghh had one mouthful and that was it,

can't decide if it was horrible because it was reduced fat, the smell of the wooden box being baked I always cook it in the box though, or the fact I left a little plastic on the cheese as well as the paper and it was that I could smell... or all three, it's in the bin now anyway I'll stick to cooking cheddar in future..

Craving a nice scotch again but no no no I won't enjoy it anyway

Let's see if this works! Hopefully you should see my Saturday Night 'Fake Away' - Egg Fried Rice with Salt n Pepper Chicken! Then my Pasties thanks to Rosielea! X

View attachment 75961

View attachment 75962

View attachment 75963
Tilly your food looks lovely. I had heard of people talking about using smash but thought why not use the real thing which is free food. You must try pizza with it too. I made it for my friends and they did not realise it was potato base.

Had my third weigh in tonight and happily lost another pound! :)
That's 7.5lbs in total.
I've lost HALF A STONE! YAY!!!

Oh dear, just ended up crying to the receptionist at the doctor's! I rang for an appt and they said 8th feb, I hate our doc's, is blimin ridiculous, can never get an appt. I said I can't wait that long, then just started crying! I am really not like that at all, I ended up getting an appt for tomorrow at 8.30 tho!!

Jen I am afraid you have to do that. I needed a blood test done and they told me apointment was not for a few days later - I was standing in front of the receptionist. I politley explained that a couple of days before the doctor had okayed as urgentt and they could not give me an appointment and told me to walk in any morning and they take my blood. She then said ok, come back in 1/2 hour. When I got back 10 minutes later went through straight away.

I've just taken some pork chops out of the freezer for tomorrow. Want to do something a bit different with them, thoughts anyone? Maybe a nice cider sauce or something? Charl, am sure you'll have something in mind, you are the cooking queen ;) will pop to the shops tomorrow.

Having roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes with mushroom and garlic chicken tonight. Will give hubby chips. Nearly managed day 2 being 100%!! :)

Jen how about mix smash and some spices and seeds like sesame. Dip chops in a beaten egg and then roll in smash (for a better crust dip in egg and smash again) frylight and bake in the oven. Serve with SW chips & veg or salad.

Ok so i am making syn free soup for a green day. I just launched a load of stuff in the pan and now hoping for the best. Smells a but suspect mind you. I am absolutely staving today. no change there then. I hope you are all doing well xx

Perfect! Knew you'd come up trumps :) can't find it in sw mag, will just do as above. What type of cider, dry/sweet? Is it just the cider I syn or apples too cos cooked? Normal apples ok? x

we used dry cider, any dry one will do. one of the ones that aren't too fizzy, kinda olde worlde looking stuff, I wouldn't syn the apple, you only need 1, we used whatever was in the fruit bowl. To be honest I would never syn fruit unless it was dried as you do use loads more, 1 apple for a meal is hardly over eating it! x

Does anyone know the answer to this;

I'm going to harvester on Saturday with my friends & I normally have the chicken and bacon stack. A thread on here says its 11 syns, that's with chips, does that sound right to you? If not is there anyway someone could find out for me? I've already decided the only pudding I am letting myself have is a plain ice cream sundae, 13.5 syns with white choc sauce. Just want to make sure I save my syns this week for the dinner too - I might even fill up on the salad cart and not have pudding! (haha, not sure I can even imagine that!)

Back