DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ok, thanks hun :D Going to blitz an onion, add that with some paprika, a bit of crushed chilli and lots of salt and pepper :) Oh! And put half a HexA (all I have left) in the middle :D Hmm, ok, might try the oven then! Tempted to just fry it, but I know a lot of people have trouble with it falling apart when frying :S

I only oven cook it because I do the same with my meatballs - if it works I don't see the point in messing with the method! ;) good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bitterly disappointed with WI. I have been on plan 100% all week and have only lost a pound. I am not going back to group anymore. Not paying £5 a week for such little results. Don't know where to go from here. Really feel like chucking in the towel and just buying bigger clothes. OH says I should give it another week and try and eat more syns as a few of you have mentioned in my food diary that I need to have more but TBH I am not sure if I can be bothered. I spend most of my time thinking and planning food for us, which as you all know takes a lot of time and effort, along with the cooking of it all too and for such little results just ain't worth it. Hope you are all having better WI's then me x

Don't give up Sharon, that's how I've been feeling recently but like you said we can do it together :) how many times have you won loser of the week at work? Use that as your motivation, we've gotta beat everyone else lol x

Ok, thanks hun :D Going to blitz an onion, add that with some paprika, a bit of crushed chilli and lots of salt and pepper :) Oh! And put half a HexA (all I have left) in the middle :D Hmm, ok, might try the oven then! Tempted to just fry it, but I know a lot of people have trouble with it falling apart when frying :S

I usually do mine in the oven but I have fried them and they were fine, I just made sure I only turned them once in the pan! Cook halfway through on one side then flip (quickly is the best way I find!) then cook the rest of the way through! They're just as good in the oven though tbh!

Hello :) still trying to get my head around Slimming World. Can it be right that Coco Pops are 5 syns and yet 2 Weetabix are 6.5?

I think if you weigh out what your allowed for 5 syns of coco pops it'll probably be very measly! :)

Hey Natalie,

I have decided not to go to group any more. Just going to weigh with you guys at work and save the £5 each week. Hopefully put it towards some new clothes if I ever shift this weight. I had just really hoped to see more then that off this week. That said, it has made me more determind to make it into the 11's next week. Going to try and use more syns for a week and see what that brings. Hope you are having a good weekend. It is so nice having you on the same plan x

Need some ideas please! I'm starting to eat the same things for breakfast (such as eggs cooked either scrambled, boiled, poached, fried etc) bacon, sausage, sandwiches, beans, toast, fruit, yoghurt. And for lunch too - Sw quiche, jacket spud, sandwiches, pasta, omelette. Just need some fresh ideas really!
Also, I've got prawns in the freezer and don't know what to do with them? Any ideas anyone? For lunch or dinner?!
I dont mind cooking I really enjoy it but I'm finding if I'm not cooking I'm planning what we're having for the next meal and washing dishes 24/7!! Haha

Hey Ladies!
Well Done on all the losses fab news!

Well I went to my friends last night instead of going out due to the weather! I ended up staying over and she brought me home today but we only had 1 bottle of wine between us and I had soda water with mine to make it last! She made nachos and I only had a few of them too so not a bad night afterall! I'm doing EE today for a change! I'm getting chicken chow mien from the chippy is that 7 syns for the whole thing on EE? Im sharing with the Boyf so won't be using 7 syns! X

God what I wouldn't give to be heading towards the 11s! I've got a hell of a long way to go to get back there, just hope I can do it! Aww thanks it's nice having support from someone else that's doing it! Really hope I've lost this week coz with every week that goes by where i gain or stay the same it's really making me think why I am bothering lol we just gotta stick with it and kick everyone else's arse at work! X

Laura when you mix all ingrediants then knead it like a dough, take a bit make it into a ball, make a hole in the middle an dput your cheese, roll again and make in to a burger. I always fry mine and does not fall apart and ready in a few minutes (oven will take much longer). Enjoy.

God what I wouldn't give to be heading towards the 11s! I've got a hell of a long way to go to get back there, just hope I can do it! Aww thanks it's nice having support from someone else that's doing it! Really hope I've lost this week coz with every week that goes by where i gain or stay the same it's really making me think why I am bothering lol we just gotta stick with it and kick everyone else's arse at work! X

I am sure between us we can put the others to shame. I think Jackie will be our biggest competition. I have been going through loads of different recipes today and making my shopping list for tomorrow. I want to try making some different puddings. Just me tonight so I am being really lazy for dinner and having fish fingers, sauteed potatoes and veg. Hoping to use 13-15 syns today. Can't decide how many fish fingers to have. Might go for 3 then I will have enough syns left for a hot chocolate and a packet of animal biscuits. I will have to see.

Need some ideas please! I'm starting to eat the same things for breakfast (such as eggs cooked either scrambled, boiled, poached, fried etc) bacon, sausage, sandwiches, beans, toast, fruit, yoghurt. And for lunch too - Sw quiche, jacket spud, sandwiches, pasta, omelette. Just need some fresh ideas really!
Also, I've got prawns in the freezer and don't know what to do with them? Any ideas anyone? For lunch or dinner?!
I dont mind cooking I really enjoy it but I'm finding if I'm not cooking I'm planning what we're having for the next meal and washing dishes 24/7!! Haha

I sometimes have syn free rice pudding for breakfast, if you make it with water you save all your HEX's for later too :)

Yeh we've gotta take jackie on big time! Haha I had fish fingers for dinner! With just baked beans no chips like my mum lol I had about 5 though and a miller light yoghurt for pud :) i need some ideas for puddings coz I'm so weak when it comes to that! If anyone has any ideas help! Keep it up, you can do it xx

cheese on toast, French toast jam and ricotta, large fruit salad and mullerlight for dipping, soup, pasta bake, leftover from night before.

Make chinese stir fry with prawns or prawn skewers, defrost them roll in smash and bake in the oven

just made sw tikka masala...yum!! big bowl of fruit and Muller light yogurt for pud...think ive only had 2 syns today tho so do i need to eat them or can i treat myself a couple of big roasties at e carvery tomorrow?

Sounds yummy. How have you made it?

Small packet of maltesers - crushed ( maltesers not the bag!)
200g fromage frais
165g muller light vanilla with choc sprinkles
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp sweetener

Mix everything togetherand put in a freezer proof container.
Take it out of the freezer about every 30 mins and stir it up to break up any ice crystals.
Keep doing this til the ice cream is the thickness you like.

Mine was ok after about 4 hours. Enjoy!

Hi all, not a totally horrendous day. All meals totally on plan so just the capuccino and flapjack I had in a cafe this afternoon! Night shift tonight so always put me out of sync. As I'm awake I get hungry but shouldn't eat cos I've had my days food, is horrid! Hubby cooking roast beef for lunch tomorrow for when I wake up then off to my nephew's 7th birthday party and the dreaded party food and cake!

:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Can`t claim this was my recipe! it`s on Pete`s recipe book from the slimming world recipes. He`s been a life saver.
He`s already tested them on his family, I`ve just copied from him! I`m not that clever with recipes! :D

It`s 4.5 syns for the maltesers

Back