DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ooh that cheesecake looks lush - do you mind putting up the recipe?
I had a frittata for tea, loads of courgette, pepper onion and mushrooms fried off them eggs and hea cheese added until set. My hubby and kids had pizza, but the frittata was so filling I didn't have the chips I had synned:D
Here is the recipe for the cheesecake. It is very simple, serves 2

140gr Philly or any cream cheese light (2xHEXA or 12 syns)
1 tsp SF strawberry or Red currant or Raspberry jelly crystals
sweetner to taste (I did not add any as for me was sweet enough). Alternatively use honey or jam (1 syns per tsp)
Fruit to decorate - I used berries on this one

Mix SF jelly crystals with 5-6 spoons hotwater
Add to cream cheese and sweetner- mix together (I used a hand whisk) until smooth and all mixed
Line a Ramakin or a bowl of some sort with cling film (edges hanging off the dish
Pour in the mixture and put in the fridge for a couple of hours to set
Use overhanging cling film to lift the cheesecake and put upside down on a plate
Peel off cling film
Decorate with fruit - I used frozen fruits which were eft to defrost and gave some juice. Pur juice around and sprinkle with some sweetner if you wish.

Enjoy

Last edited:

1 tbs SF strawberry or Red currant or Raspberry jelly crystals
sweetner to taste (I did not add any as for me was sweet enough)

Add to cream cheese and sweetner- mix together (I used a hand whisk) until smooth and all mixed
Line a Ramakin or a bowl of some sort with cling film (edges hanging off the dish
Use overhanging cling film to lift the cheesecake and put upside down on a plate
Peel off cling film
Decorate with fruit - I used frozen fruits which were eft to defrost and gave some juice. Pur juice around and sprinkle with some sweetner if you wish.

Enjoy

Think I will try this version, last one I had used gelatin and as per previous post it was like eating a balloon so the whole thing got chucked out. This one does not sound like it will got that rubbery with only tbs crystals :)

Thanks

Think I will try this version, last one I had used gelatin and as per previous post it was like eating a balloon so the whole thing got chucked out. This one does not sound like it will got that rubbery with only tbs crystals :)

Thanks
Just use a tiny bit of jelly crystals to hold it together or you can totally forget about jelly and mix a liitle bit of FF fromange fraise to mix your cream cheese with. As I can't stand sweetner, I often mix cream cheese with honey or home made jam and a tiny bit of Fromange fraise, put mixture in a Ramakin and leave in fridge for 30 minutes or so and decorate with fruits before eating. Here is one I made a while ago

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 39
Hi ladies, just had to leave work and pick up my son from school. He said he had headache this morning so doped him up with nurofen thinking he'd be fine once he got with his mates...uh-oh.....phone call from school to go get him from the medical centre!!! Mother of the year awards...not!
Had a lovely jacket potato and beans with me at work for lunch but just don't feel that hungry anymore. Stopped at Aldi on way home and picked up salmon fillets and new potatoes so might just wait and do a big tea. Wi tomorrow so best be good...had 3 chocolate biscuits last night...naughty but nice!

1 tsp SF strawberry or Red currant or Raspberry jelly crystals
sweetner to taste (I did not add any as for me was sweet enough). Alternatively use honey or jam (1 syns per tsp)

Peel off cling film

Enjoy
Hi loving this recipe. Could I use my homemade syn free cream cheese instead if the philly?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Course you can! I made some with orage flavouring and am about to make orange cheesecake with satuma segments on top!

Not gonna bother with the jelly. Just alpen light at the bottom of some ramekin dishes with my orage cheese on top

Hi loving this recipe. Could I use my homemade syn free cream cheese instead if the philly?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins
I can't see the reason why not. Try it and see what happens. Basically you can use any form of cream cheese but go very easy on the jelly as too much makes it rubbery. Jelly is just to keep it set but if you put it in a bowl then you do not need to turn it out and is staying together. I would say add honey to your home made cream cheese, put in a dish and top with fruit or jam.

All this talk of puddings is making me hungry, just had 2 jaffa cakes for 5 syns doh!

Had a massive wardrobe clear out and got rid of 4 big bags of clothes, best not put on any weight!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Feeling a lot better today– just really tired but thats nothing unusual!!

Oh me, my office has just been bombarded with techs looking for certs and tools to be assigned!! Noisey noisey but love it!!

Repeating W4 D1 of C-2-5K tonight but right leg keeps cramping in the calf and it is very painful and this is with doing stretches etc so hoping I can see it through with no more pain or it may be a trip to the Dr! I am really enjoying it too and it it the only exercise that I have continued with – everything else I usually give up!!

Ah well – better go get on with work, more later xx

1.25 lb off for me today, hoped for more but will keep going , only slight hiccup was not realising that a packet of oats so simple was no longer a hex b , however I went back over the week and synned it an still manage to stay within syns just meant for a day or so I was short of my hex b - hopefully I'll see another loss next week, here's hoping!!!

1.25 lb off for me today, hoped for more but will keep going , only slight hiccup was not realising that a packet of oats so simple was no longer a hex b , however I went back over the week and synned it an still manage to stay within syns just meant for a day or so I was short of my hex b - hopefully I'll see another loss next week, here's hoping!!!

That's a great steady loss, well done x

Honest opinions if I can carry off my peplum top, am not sure. Ignore grumpy face, was concentrating on taking a pic with one hand!

ForumRunner_20130129_154240.png

I stayed the same from last week and this whole month I lost a grand total of 1lb! That was due to the stupid yoghurt incident of 2013! So basically starting all over again, hopefully a decent loss for next week.

well an unexpected lunch at a friends house resulted in soup (not too bad as turned out to be free) and two wholemeal slices of bread and butter (from a 800g loaf)....should have said no but my will power left me completely. had already had my hex b this morning and am doing ee today so have had to syn them there goes my chocolate tonight but oh well i do love bread and its the main thing i miss doing ee.

Honest opinions if I can carry off my peplum top, am not sure. Ignore grumpy face, was concentrating on taking a pic with one hand!

View attachment 77053

Definitely! You look great, so slim! :) I almost got that top haha :p

Back