DOING SW FROM HOME???

I have to say that the melted Apple alpen light bar covered in a warm banana and custard muller light was de....lish x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Just thought I'd let you all know that in tomorrows daily mirror there is a voucher for £5 off a £40 shop in Aldi :)

Night all x

Just started this week online, am in Cork, Ireland and there is no group here. Finding it a little tough to get used to, and the chocolate counter has never looked as amazing, but I know I need to do this.

Going to turn into a muller light or a mandarin orange...

I know it's early but I just had to share this.... I'm only wearing blimmin' size 14 work trousers today!!!! :D they're a hand me down from a friend who's now in size 12, thanks to slimming world, so they may be a little stretched but no one needs to know that ;) hehe!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. Weigh day today. Have been 100% good and on plan but have a nasty feeling this will not be reflected in the scales x

I know it's early but I just had to share this.... I'm only wearing blimmin' size 14 work trousers today!!!! :D they're a hand me down from a friend who's now in size 12, thanks to slimming world, so they may be a little stretched but no one needs to know that ;) hehe!

Well done! It's a great feeling going down a dress size :)

Well done Tonianne. Bet you feel so good. Your deserve it as you worked so hard to get here x

Thanks guys :) bit surreal as when I started on 24th Sept I was wearing size 20 work trousers! Onwards and downwards I say :)

Good luck with today's weigh in's!

Brilliant Tonianne! Just goes to show how far youve come! Well Done xx

Morning all. Weigh day today. Have been 100% good and on plan but have a nasty feeling this will not be reflected in the scales x

Good luck lovelyx

I can't believe that I haven't anything this week. Absolutely gutted. 2 weeks totally on plan and only a 1 pound loss in all that time. Going for a massive blowout this weekend as can't see the point on being good if its not going to make a difference x

Just thought I'd let you all know that in tomorrows daily mirror there is a voucher for £5 off a £40 shop in Aldi :)

Night all x

Thanks! :D

WI for me too today! I feel the same as you though! Fingers crossed!

Thanks guys :) bit surreal as when I started on 24th Sept I was wearing size 20 work trousers! Onwards and downwards I say :)

Good luck with today's weigh in's!

That's fab! :D

Hi Ladies,

I have been a lurker for months on this board! You ladies are doing so well, it is so motivating :) I have been going alone with SW for a few months now, I was 11.11 just after Christmas but have been poorly and am now at 10.13 and have maintained that for the last week, I am thrilled :) Still have 9lbs to go so thought I should stop lurking and join in!!

Back