DOING SW FROM HOME???

Just made some Houmus and it tastes lush. Here is the recipe

I used dried chickpeas - soaked for a couple hours and cooked, drained and left to cool down
you can use tinned, drain and wash
put in food processor with chopped garlic, salt & pepper and juice of a lemon. viz until turn into a paste
Add FF fromange fraise, total 0% or natural youghrt. Add a little bit and viz. you can add as much as you like (depending how thick you want it)
Taste delicious with crispbreads, as a dip with raw vegetables, with crisps or as a side dish
Add

Mmm sounds fab, I'll have to fight one of the kittens for the chickpeas though he goes mad whenever I open a tin of them loves them

Whooooa you girls can talk! Took ages to catch up on a day there!

Whoever put up the WW wrap pizza, thank you! I might have that for dinner. I also need to get my HexB in as well so i might try something like that except with a hex base, saving those syns! ;-)

Well done on the losses ladies. This wk was were I faltered the last time I did SW and i'm determined this time to not let it go the same way!

I just do mine with hex bread... toast it on one side then add sauce and toppings and hex cheese and you're away I do it with chilli too sometimes, then I toast it both sides though before adding chilli and cheese

Evening all! Been a bit naughty today! Caved in and had a (carefully measured) bowl of Haagen Dazs. I'm still within my syns though, but I'm starving! Can't stop eating today! Had both my hex's, 10.5 syns and loads of super free. I'm dreading updating my food diary later!

Evening all! Been a bit naughty today! Caved in and had a (carefully measured) bowl of Haagen Dazs. I'm still within my syns though, but I'm starving! Can't stop eating today! Had both my hex's, 10.5 syns and loads of super free. I'm dreading updating my food diary later!
I was like that all week. Although within plan & syns but was hungry all the time for no obvious reason. Today back to being sensible and eating normal.

I know it's early but I just had to share this.... I'm only wearing blimmin' size 14 work trousers today!!!! :D they're a hand me down from a friend who's now in size 12, thanks to slimming world, so they may be a little stretched but no one needs to know that ;) hehe!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, I'm in 16 for work and can't wait to get down!!!

Hi Ladies,

I have been a lurker for months on this board! You ladies are doing so well, it is so motivating :) I have been going alone with SW for a few months now, I was 11.11 just after Christmas but have been poorly and am now at 10.13 and have maintained that for the last week, I am thrilled :) Still have 9lbs to go so thought I should stop lurking and join in!!

That's fab, well done you!!!

Well I enjoyed my fry up, (couldn't resist a bite b4 i took the photo) hubby refused to eat it and went to the shop for a microwave meal???? Kids not interested, must have been the half box of cereal they ate in the car on the way home from Tesco lol Just munched a big bowl of summer fruits and rhubarb yogurt. Now a cheeky glass of wine. WI in the morning so fingers crossed, don't feel like I've lost but who knows :) Ruth x

Attachments

• image-1953278208.jpg
    image-1953278208.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 57
Well I enjoyed my fry up, (couldn't resist a bite b4 i took the photo) hubby refused to eat it and went to the shop for a microwave meal???? Kids not interested, must have been the half box of cereal they ate in the car on the way home from Tesco lol Just munched a big bowl of summer fruits and rhubarb yogurt. Now a cheeky glass of wine. WI in the morning so fingers crossed, don't feel like I've lost but who knows :) Ruth x

Good luck for weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always end up taking a bite or 2 out of those sausages when I do them too then wonder why I've only got half my dinner when I get to the table!

ultrabluedress said:
I just do mine with hex bread... toast it on one side then add sauce and toppings and hex cheese and you're away I do it with chilli too sometimes, then I toast it both sides though before adding chilli and cheese

I decided to leave it to tomoro nighy and not use milk as my hexA tomoro.. It'll balance me out!

Looks delish!!
A ready meal?!! Oh dear lol!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow.. having a sneaky vino too :)
X

Feeling proper sorry for myself for eating badly now! Was so excited to get into the 10s but that's defo not happening this week now haha! Going to be back on plan tomorrow, though most of my days syns will go on icing testing as I'm making my friends brothers 21st birthday cake for his party on Saturday :) will defo need to have a quality control test as I'm making it haha! most of my next weeks syns will go on alcohol at the party on Sat, but that's ok!

Hope every one is alright :) x

Enjoyed dinner of Smash chicken, Turkey nuggets, BNS chips and a massive salad. Yum yum

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    780.4 KB · Views: 56
Feeling proper sorry for myself for eating badly now! Was so excited to get into the 10s but that's defo not happening this week now haha! Going to be back on plan tomorrow, though most of my days syns will go on icing testing as I'm making my friends brothers 21st birthday cake for his party on Saturday :) will defo need to have a quality control test as I'm making it haha! most of my next weeks syns will go on alcohol at the party on Sat, but that's ok!

Hope every one is alright :) x

Ere chick, you're sounding like you needed the comfort, can't let the diet take over toooo much, gotta go with the flow on occasion ;)

Have fun baking x

Ere chick, you're sounding like you needed the comfort, can't let the diet take over toooo much, gotta go with the flow on occasion ;)

Have fun baking x

Thanks hun! I know, think I just needed a breather haha, getting unecessarily stressed about things that don't matter :)

Icing.jpg

Took a minute to myself and practised piping for when I decorate the cake - amateur but I think it'll look alright on the day! x

Attachments

• Icing.jpg
    Icing.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 46
Laura have you thought about offering your cake making services to other people. I believe there is a good market for it as people like a nice cake for birthdays, weddings, parties, christening, etc.

I can't bake to save my life.

I've been bad the last 2 days! I'm being too relaxes this week as it's * week plus I've got a party sat so know I'm gunna be naughty then! Will just have to see how I get on! Good Luck Hun x

Didn't finish that glass of wine, oh called me a moody cow coz I was sitting quietly watching tv. Now trying hard not to binge! W####r!

Laura, just you take your time my lovely :) you've come so far already, the rest will happen when you're ready :)
Writing looks fab :)x

Boo on the wine front Ruth, nothing wrong with a bit of quiet tv! My oh arrived home grumpy so I'm going to bed! X

Laura, just you take your time my lovely :) you've come so far already, the rest will happen when you're ready :)
Writing looks fab :)x

Boo on the wine front Ruth, nothing wrong with a bit of quiet tv! My oh arrived home grumpy so I'm going to bed! X

He went upstairs after being grumpy to watch a film on his own. I've just come up and he's got all stroppy saying I should make my mind up if I'm staying down there or up here! Erm i didn't ask you to go anywhere! Then more comments about being on fb all night, he must have been on there too to see me logged in? Not sure how my night ended up like this.......oh wait I do, I live with a man!

Back