DOING SW FROM HOME???

Laura I have a question for you. I bought a victoria sponge cake tin with loose bottom. Tried using it and all the cake mixture started dripping in te oven. There is not a fastner on the side of the tin. Is there a trick to using this type of tin or do you think it is faulty and I should take it back. Thanks ovely. Hope you have a good day.

Laura I have a question for you. I bought a victoria sponge cake tin with loose bottom. Tried using it and all the cake mixture started dripping in te oven. There is not a fastner on the side of the tin. Is there a trick to using this type of tin or do you think it is faulty and I should take it back. Thanks ovely. Hope you have a good day.

It can be a few things... I've had tins like this, and the best things I've found that help are lining the bottom of the tin (over the rim where the base and sides connect) with greaseproof paper or using a more robust batter, less liquid texture! If neither of these works then I'd definitely recommend taking it back :) What recipe did you use?

Well done Peri on the loss :)

Completely off plan at the moment guys, and think I've got the flu which sucks :( I know I could help myself by eating well, but I just don't have the energy to cook much at the moment so convenience food and take away is winning :( Feeling really ill and sorry for myself, but I know I can lose the weight again once I get back on plan! x

It can be a few things... I've had tins like this, and the best things I've found that help are lining the bottom of the tin (over the rim where the base and sides connect) with greaseproof paper or using a more robust batter, less liquid texture! If neither of these works then I'd definitely recommend taking it back :) What recipe did you use?
I made my cheesecake in it last night. I think it is the case of taking them back (2 in the pack) and exchange for the one with clip on the side - that I know worked for me. Can't be bothered with faffing about with greaseproof paper every time I want to make something. Thanks for your help.

Hey Laura, that's rubbish you're feeling poorly, sorry hun. I always eat what my body tells me too when ill and you're absolutely right you can loose it again. Sw is hard work when ok let alone no energy! Did you hear back from that nursery? How did you feel in your new dress? I had lots of compliments on my peplum top, felt really good :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Was going to turned down the heating but just heard on radio that is going to get colder later in the week. Blooming storage heaters!!!

Have a lovely holiday GrannieAnnie :)

My lower back is really giving me problems since i did Shred last week - i did some sciatica stretching this morning and am hoping this will start to ease it if i do it morning and night. Really want to do Shred 2/3 times this week so i need it to go away!

Do you have a history of back problems hun? Shred is pretty vigorous, do you swim? Swimming is really good for toning and nice and gentle on the back too :)

Oh ladies which WW sausages are the 1/2 syn ones, not a lover of them but needs must can't stand those quorn things any longer and don't think LM free ones really wil go with a breakfast ;)

the 0.5 syn ones are the reduced fat Cumberland (pack of 8) or the premium pork (pack of 8) the premium THICK pork (pack of 6) are 1 syn each x

the 0.5 syn ones are the reduced fat Cumberland (pack of 8) or the premium pork (pack of 8) the premium THICK pork (pack of 6) are 1 syn each x

Don't know what happened there! That's supposed to say the packs of eight! X

Do you have a history of back problems hun? Shred is pretty vigorous, do you swim? Swimming is really good for toning and nice and gentle on the back too :)

No this is probably the second time I've had this problem in about 2 years though, it tends to stay for a week or so and then go. I think I must be doing the bicycle sit ups wrong as its always after these that it hurts - I could try leaving them out and doing the rest of shred. It's not a hurting pain if that makes sense, more of a niggling tickly sort of pain. Feels good to stretch it so I know it's muscular.
I haven't been swimming in a while, I do love it though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having Pizza Hut delivered to work today for someone's birthday. Was going to say no but then I thought I've done so well and it's my favourite food so I'm going to let myself have it and just draw a line under it. Like someone said to me before, this is a lifestyle change not a diet and sometimes you should be able to just let yourself have a bit of what you fancy! So.....cheesy bites BBQ steak here I come! :D sticking to plan to plan that rest of the day and week to try and scrape back any pounds it causes me to put on!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely Toni, we have to have a little bit of what we fancy from time to time! Altho, I had 3 days off plan so have serious damage control to do lol

Anyone know how many syns the muller light banana and custards are? Thanks :)

Toni I have the same issue with my back, if I do the shred every day it really plays up. I think it's since I was pregnant I get weird back pains if I sit in chairs too long (makes essay writing hard!!) or exercise in the gym seems to make it bad too, in the summer I was doing the shred 3 times a week and swimming in between and it was fine, so maybe try that if u have time :)

Ah Jen I'd love a girlie weekend, it's hard tho as I have a group of girls who I lived with for years and we're all still very close but spread all over, one in Singapore, one in Hong Kong, and 3 in London and with me in Newcastle it's quite hard to go see any of them cheaply.

Might have a look at the trains and see what I can do.

Spoke to dan again about therapy, he says he will but is being a bit blind that its just the alcohol that's the issue, when I'm not sure it is, I think it's more deep rooted issues that comes out when drinking, he seemed to get where I was coming from after I spent a while explaining what I meant. He said he'll call tomorrow and go book it. I hope he does.

Diet wise actually been amazingly on plan since Friday! Yey! Hoping for a good loss, doing all red days to see what happens on fri :)

Toni def have some of what you fancy, I used to go off plan for like a weekend which turned into like a week, now I can totally just have what I want and go back to SW at the next meal, it's def not a bad thing :)

Hope u feel better soon Laura love :) ur cake looked fab.

And Rosie ur cheesecake is giving me food envy!

Well done miss p! 3lbs is amazing! Xx

Hey Laura, that's rubbish you're feeling poorly, sorry hun. I always eat what my body tells me too when ill and you're absolutely right you can loose it again. Sw is hard work when ok let alone no energy! Did you hear back from that nursery? How did you feel in your new dress? I had lots of compliments on my peplum top, felt really good :)

Thanks Jen :) Just going to do what you say and listen to my body, I'll soon get sick of the bad food, as always! Haven't heard back from them yet and it's doing my head in! They're so disorganised, so even if I get the job it doesn't seem great! :\ Just want to know either way! Felt great in my new dress! Was nice to wear it out :) Peplums really are flattering! I even got a kiss off of the birthday boy, so must have looked halfway good ;D Everyone loved the cake, so that was good :)

Definitely Toni, we have to have a little bit of what we fancy from time to time! Altho, I had 3 days off plan so have serious damage control to do lol

Anyone know how many syns the muller light banana and custards are? Thanks :)

They are free according to the SW app and delicious warmed and poured over chopped bananas x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back