DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks for that Chole, I'll stick with EE for a few weeks and see what happens then I might mix it up a bit.

Just a question. On red days, can you have carrot & swede mash instead of potato?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

A big thank you to whoever was talking about 30 day shred on here (It's so busy it's hard to keep track of all the posts!).

I'm on day 5 and even though my weight loss was tiny this week (0.5lbs) I've lost 16.5cm from various parts of my body this week!
First day was horrendous but actually getting used to it now (although my legs kill when I walk down stairs).
Since 1st Jan I've lost 7.5lbs so it's slow and steady but it is working.

This thread is great for new ideas and amazing success stories! x

Well done, no idea what 30 day shred is but will certainly look it up tonight!

I'm stuck for dinner, we don't have much in so I'm struggling!!
I have bacon rashers, pasta and tinned tomatoes, passata etc. so was thinking some kind of stir fry?

Any ideas??
(I'm doin EE by the way!)

I'm stuck for dinner, we don't have much in so I'm struggling!!
I have bacon rashers, pasta and tinned tomatoes, passata etc. so was thinking some kind of stir fry?

Any ideas??
(I'm doin EE by the way!)

Pasta bake? So easy to add any random veg that are lying around and any leftovers can be lunch for the next day.

Pasta bake? So easy to add any random veg that are lying around and any leftovers can be lunch for the next day.

I probably sound silly now, but how would u make it?? Sounds yum!! Anytime I've done a pasta bake before I've used a jar of sauce!!!!

I probably sound silly now, but how would u make it?? Sounds yum!! Anytime I've done a pasta bake before I've used a jar of sauce!!!!

My pasta bake was pretty simple. I made it for 4 so that we could have for lunch today.
300g brown pasta
Courgettes,
Mushrooms,
Onions,
Passatta,
Mozarella (I used 28g each serving but my book is from Jan 2010, I guess you could use more if you use reduced fat)
Mixed herbs
Balsamic vinegar
2 cloves garlic
Large tomato

Preheat oven to 220. Boil pasta as per packet instructions (it always seems to take forever with brown pasta). Softened veg and garlic in fry light and added passata, balsamic and herbs and simmer for 8 minutes.
Mix it all together. Pop in oven proof dish (at around 220), lay slices of tomato over the top, scatter over torn/grated cheese and cook for 15 minutes (or until cheese is brown and bubbly).

You could easily adapt it/add more veg/some breadcrumbs.

My pasta bake was pretty simple. I made it for 4 so that we could have for lunch today.
300g brown pasta
Courgettes,
Mushrooms,
Onions,
Passatta,
Mozarella (I used 28g each serving but my book is from Jan 2010, I guess you could use more if you use reduced fat)
Mixed herbs
Balsamic vinegar
2 cloves garlic
Large tomato

Preheat oven to 220. Boil pasta as per packet instructions (it always seems to take forever with brown pasta). Softened veg and garlic in fry light and added passata, balsamic and herbs and simmer for 8 minutes.
Mix it all together. Pop in oven proof dish (at around 220), lay slices of tomato over the top, scatter over torn/grated cheese and cook for 15 minutes (or until cheese is brown and bubbly).

You could easily adapt it/add more veg/some breadcrumbs.

Emma, thanks so much!! That's my plan for tonight now and for tomorrow's lunch :)
Thanks again!

You can do whatever you like with red or green. You can do a week of red, or two days of green, 6days red/1 green,5 green/2 red, change every day if you like. Totally up to you as long as you stick to the plan all day.

When you said free on 100g I was like what? but then again I only do green and I can eat 5 tins a day if I like.

Hi ladies, had my weigh in and lost 1lb! Bit gutted but suppose I should be happy that I lost anything after the weekend I had :) 11lb in 3 weeks isn't all bad.Out again this weekend so I've promised myself I'll be good...well kind of ;) xxx

Crikes, just checking out my bmi and I'm still overweight :-( I soooo long to be in that normal weight bracket!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi ladies, had my weigh in and lost 1lb! Bit gutted but suppose I should be happy that I lost anything after the weekend I had :) 11lb in 3 weeks isn't all bad.Out again this weekend so I've promised myself I'll be good...well kind of ;) xxx

11lb in 3 weeks is bloomin marvellous my love!!!

Just a question. On red days, can you have carrot & swede mash instead of potato?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yes totally! I have loads of swede now! X

Charl, do you know if you can have a wholemeal tortilla wrap as a hexb? I want to do fajitas on sunday, thanks luv x

11lbs in 3 weeks is amaaaazing! Wow! Well done!

I think they put weights next to things as that tends to be what they recommend as a portion? It's a guess like, but it would make sense x

Charl, do you know if you can have a wholemeal tortilla wrap as a hexb? I want to do fajitas on sunday, thanks luv x

No love :( no wraps, pittas etc any more as hexB's although to be honest I'd totally tweak, I used to have chappatis all the time as a hexB as they are made with wholemeal flour and don't usually have any oil in x

Jen I agree with Charl. Just twea it. I saw some wholemeal wraps in sainso 175calories each. In that case I would do HEX+ 3.5 syns. With my HEXs I loo at calories and then convert them. So far has done me no harm.

Crikes, just checking out my bmi and I'm still overweight :-( I soooo long to be in that normal weight bracket!

Jen don't listen to the BMI measurements! They've admitted the way it's calculated is flawed anyway - plus, I think it's more important that you're happy with the way you look (and you look amazing so you should be!) and you feel healthier with your eating habits than you did than to get down to some meaningless number! x

Back