DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good weigh in day, down three pounds........................ delighted :bliss:

Well done! Brilliant loss :) x

Wel done Polly. That is a good loss.

I weighed this morning (2 days late as I was away) and manged to hit 4.5 stone loss. Now 7 lbs to goal. wooowooo.

Also 3 pairs of jeans in size 14 I ordered arrived. 1 fits perfectly, 1 a little bit smal as it is one of those sitting on hips and the other one too big.

Have a lovely day ebveryone.

Well done on the losses everyone. I put on 1lb but happy with that as I had an early valentines day Sunday & Monday! Back on it now.

Just made SW ham and mushroom muffins, can't wait to try them!

I've made these before but I used bacon, not ham and I put baked beans in too which I wasn't sure would work but it did and they were lovely!! :D

Well I got the job they want me to start 9am Monday morning!! Can't believe it!! :D
Well done to everyone who lost this week, I'm hoping for a better week! Back on track as of yesterday :)

Well I got the job they want me to start 9am Monday morning!! Can't believe it!! :D
Well done to everyone who lost this week, I'm hoping for a better week! Back on track as of yesterday :)

Congratulations on the job. Hope Monday goes well for you x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Congratulations!!! Xx

well done Mrsebb:)

Congratulations. Good luck for Monday. what job is that if you don't mind me asking. I am starting a temping job Monday too - have not got a clue what it involves until I get there.

Wel done Polly. That is a good loss.

I weighed this morning (2 days late as I was away) and manged to hit 4.5 stone loss. Now 7 lbs to goal. wooowooo.

Also 3 pairs of jeans in size 14 I ordered arrived. 1 fits perfectly, 1 a little bit smal as it is one of those sitting on hips and the other one too big.

Have a lovely day ebveryone.

Thanks a million a well done you, cant wait for the day till Im that close to my target. I bought some new Jeans too, Star by Jullian McDonald, still a little snug but another few weeks and they should be fine.

Congratulations on getting the job, great news

Just found Quark cheese in my local shop, no all I need is a few ideas on what to do with it????

Any tips ladies? Is it like cottage cheese? cause I cant stomach that

Just found Quark cheese in my local shop, no all I need is a few ideas on what to do with it????

Any tips ladies? Is it like cottage cheese? cause I cant stomach that
Polly you can use it to make SW quiche/muffins , creamy chicken/fish, pasta bake or even in something like Eaton mess (meringue, quark mixed with sugar/jam/sweetner and fruits) or use in curry.

I find quark strange to work with. If you heat it too much it separates into little balls, but it is fun on pizza as the blobs turn into want to be mozzarella. I use it for cold dishes instead and use philly to make hot creamy things.

It's not like cottage cheese, more like cream cheese but lighter with a bit of a tang to it. I like it

Back