DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey Ladies!
Had a naughty day yesterday but I was good Wed, Thurs & today!
I've been WI on a sat am on the Wii with my mum and it shows I've lost 1lb since last sat so I must be doing ok as WI on wed only showed a 1/4lb loss! I'd change my WI to a sat am if I knew I could stick to it but some Fridays I go out so wouldn't be bothered getting up the next day just to WI ha!

Quorn Spag Bol for tea...Mmm!

Well Done on the losses and STS's!
& Well Done to MrsEbb on the job! X

Urgh, I feel pants, just woke from night shift last night :-(

Well done on losses and jobs!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi ladies my OH is making an Indian from scratch r all the spices free Im pretty sure everything else thats going into it is free :)

Oh my, totm and I've completely lost my brain... Mooched round with kids in various shops including Tesco and the library, came out of Tesco with two packs of andrex and nothing for dinner!! Lol!
Think I've settled on homemade burgers , wholemeal bun and carrot and courgette slaw.. we will see!
And I snuck a shifty peek at scales and 1 off so far, let's hope that stays off... Red seems to be working :)
Hope everyone having a good sat x

I can do it, I can do it.............hubby on the way back from chippy. Gonna have chicken with NO chips! Made myself a huge salad and will have wm roll as hexb :)))))

I can do it, I can do it.............hubby on the way back from chippy. Gonna have chicken with NO chips! Made myself a huge salad and will have wm roll as hexb :)))))

You can do it Jenny, you can do it!! Target is so close!! Xxx sending much will power xx

Spices are free I think! As long as no oil :) enjoy x

Thanks Jen, no hes used fry light :) really looking forward to it!!
Should fill my stomach enough before a night on the ale tonight...fingers crossed i dont go overboard :)

Jenny, reaching Target will feel better then those chips taste. Be strong, you can do it x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I think after my 2 STS I'm rebelling.. Eating a bunch of crap x

Thanks Rosielea. I am struggling but trying to stick with it. Not sure what I am doing wrong but am going to give EE one more week and will reduce my portion sizes and see what happens x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

That looks nice, what is it?

Wish I had your guys resolve, when it doesn't go well for me I think oh well!!

I'll be good tomorrow, start shred, take the dog to the beach. Tomorrow is my day to sort myself out, I've been rubbish at everything lately, house, Uni, placement, exercise.. It's not going to change unless I change it, is it! So yes... Indulge today, then syn free week.. (To make up for today!) and changing pretty much every bad habit I've picked up lately! Ha! Not too much for a Sunday!

Hope your all having a nice weekend? I'm watching resident evil, the new one... It's awful! X

Well don't Jen!! :)

Yum Rosielea, I'm intrigued too!

Good luck with all that Charl, I'm sure you can get back on top of it all :) I go through phases with my life motivation, one week ill be on top of everything, the next I have no energy, and can't be bothered with any of it! X

Oh and currently watching some awful Barbie movie Lil chose from the library for half term treat! It's AWFUL!

My dinner was BNS (bottom half - scooped out seeds and roasted). Fried leek, sliced lamb, carrot & pepper battons, chilli, garlic and put inside BNS. served with balsamic Red cabbage and grilled cherry tomatoes. Delicious.

Nice idea Rosie, I love bns, might try that. Having a major sweet craving, sat with options hot choc to try and curb it cos there are all manor of naughty things in our kitchen. Trying for minimal syns today as have a special crumble for pudding tomorrow which is 400 calories! One special treat a weekend is ok to keep me going :)

Good attitude Charl, you're gonna be knackered!

Barbie film sounds fab, hee hee, glad I have boys :)

Ha ha!! I normally manage to persuade for a joint one that's a bit more neutral, but today we ended up with Barbie and Teenage Ninja Turtles as I thought i'd treat them from the library seeing as its half term- they both watch both so I hope it'll make them nicely balanced people! Lol

Ooh, the Bns sounds yum! I have the bottom half left on my big one so that may be its fate tomorrow!.

Oh is cooking our burgers etc tonight, under strict instructions! So nice to put my feet up and not slave again in the freezing kitchen...

On the very exciting side of things, New kitchen quotes being done atm..... We're having it insulated and new fittings! Will be amazing and I can't wait!!

Happy Saturday peeps x

Back