DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sara dont beat yourself up over it just think u enjoyed it and will be good the rest of the week that's what I do!

I was good yesterday foodwise after my naughty day/night Friday but then I had a Rose & soda and a beer last night...oops! Ahh well good day today ha! X

i know i shouldnt do but its just hard when i know how well i've done these last 3 weeks!! i've just took a sneak peak at the scales an its showin i've put on 3lb :( yikes!!

I was at a party last night too - absolutely nothing was syn free or could be counted as Healthy Extras - scales currently show a 1lb gain, which I'm ok with - I'll pull it back next week - don't think I'll have much chance of losing it before WI tomorrow anyway!
Drink a lot of water or if it is cold hotwater to flush it out.

Was supposed to go out for lunch today with a friend. He phoned to say he is hung over from last night. Well I don't mind as I am still full from my late lunch yesterday and can get on with preparing lunches for work next week.

i know i shouldnt do but its just hard when i know how well i've done these last 3 weeks!! i've just took a sneak peak at the scales an its showin i've put on 3lb :( yikes!!

Dont be too hard on yourself Sara, draw a line under last night and start fresh today,

Just gone over 50 posts, am I supposed to see a matching band and see fire works? :giggle:

Very proud of myself, went out last night and drank diet 7up all night!

Hubby is desperate for hash browns. Anyone got any syn free or low syn recipes for them please? X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hubby is desperate for hash browns. Anyone got any syn free or low syn recipes for them please? X

Best way is to boil a couple of potatoes and grate them. Then grate some raw potatoes - wash & dry them in a tea towel. Mix with grated boil so they stick together. Add a little bit of beaten egg - once again for keeping poytato together. Add salt & pepper. Frylight a non-stick frying pan and put a duop of mixyure in flatten with a spoon or palette knife and let it cook until golden brown. turn over and cook the otehr side.

Best way is to boil a couple of potatoes and grate them. Then grate some raw potatoes - wash & dry them in a tea towel. Mix with grated boil so they stick together. Add a little bit of beaten egg - once again for keeping poytato together. Add salt & pepper. Frylight a non-stick frying pan and put a duop of mixyure in flatten with a spoon or palette knife and let it cook until golden brown. turn over and cook the otehr side.

Thank you Rosielea. Stupid question but how long do you boil them for? X

Thank you Rosielea. Stupid question but how long do you boil them for? X

I would say 10-15 minutes. Alternatively put them in the microwave for say 3 minutes (depending on size of potato). you want them to be cooked as much as stick with raw potato - using cooked ones instead of flour.

You can use another method which I forgot to mention. Boil some potatoes say for 7-10minutes until they are cooked a bit but not soft. Grate them on big teeth of grater - you want them to come out like strands rather than mushy, add one egg, salt & pepper. Mix with a spoon and then fry them

Morning all! I feel horrible, just woke, second night shift last night. All my snacks last night were really good (salad, fruit, ml yog and hexb all bran crunch). Just woke and had some lunch but I feel horrendous so hopefully it doesn't mean I'll head for comfort food. Really sore throat and feel like a cold is on it's way :-(

Not a happy bunny, but after 2 weeks of no tv, sky finally replaced blown up box from the storm so whoop to that!! Not looking forward to getting up 5am for work tomorrow, stupid planning of shifts there!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Jen i hope you feel better as the day goes. There is so much of it around at the moment - it is all this change of weather constantly. Try to have some hot food to keep you warm.

For hash browns all we do is grate 1 large potato, put in a tea towel and squeeze out as much water as poss, then season and shape and fry.. If u have spring onion that's good too. But a little less work the Rosies option and they are fab, I used to have them loads on EE days xx

Thank you all so much. I am cooking him and full English and he really fancied them. I will give them a bash x

Has anyone got a fish pie recipe I can use. I have boiled some leeks and mixed fish with a dash of milk. Going to top with mashed potato but do not know what else to put in the mixture to make it creamy. Can I put philly or Fromanage fraise.

Back