DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well my day to get back on plan didn't happen! Took the dog for a MASSIVE walk at the coast, theres like 3 towns all next to each other and you can walk from beach to beach so we walked round all 3 bays, shes knackered! The problem is that there is this beautiful chocolatier in the last town before the metro home and we got these UNREAL choc brownies, I think it might have been the nicest chocolate based thing I've ever tasted! THEN went to the dog pub next to mine and had one of their mega burgers.. ooooops..

Not going to waste the whole day, as only had weetabix for breakie, and having SW dinner, and I'm going to do the 30 day shred tonight too, so quite a bit of exercise.. Just having a lil sit down before I tackle the housework, my plan for organisation sundays is still in full force! Sea air's made me pooped though, and the puppy!

Hope you're feeling better Jen.. and recovered-ish from night shift. And everyone else is having a nice sunday. xx

My fish pie dinner. Yum yum. Will have it again. Hopefully, next time in peace without phones ringing as soon as I sit down to have my dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 52
Ok girls, I finally invested in a new health grill so am going to attempt to make home made burgers for the first time tomorrow night!

So can someone please tell me how to do it lol!!!!
What's your favorite burger recipe???

You can use whatever you like! I used el mince, onion, parsley, lots of seasoning, whatever spices you like (paprika, chilli etc), garlic powder. I use an egg so it sticks well, mould around a babybel light, yum!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I think for burgers its better synning some lean mince anyway, they need that extra bit of fat or they can be a bit dry and meh.. I usually use lean mince. Just about to do the shred, wish me luck! I haven't done it for AGES! xx

I've got some non el mince, how do you syn it?x

Good luck, am snuggled on the sofa in my pjs :)

Snap Jenny!!!! Me too, rented "taken 2" so watching that :)

Thanks too for advise on burgers, looking forward to trying them! Hopefully they'll work out now else everyone here is gonna starve tomorrow evening ha ha!!!!!

evening ladies.!! well the antibiotics are just starting to kick in and I'm starting to feel hungry again....i can't taste a thing yet so I'm wanting strong flavours. can anyone tell me how many syns in a multi pack bag of pickled onion space raiders? not a great choice i know but considering I've hardly eaten for a week it's a start...lol.xx

OMG! I think I've eaten the entire contents of my kitchen this wk end! Seriously I haven't been out of there for more than about half an hour! Just thinking about it and feeling slightly guilty but then realised its almost ladies week so I'm not taking all the responsibility. It's hormonal, so if I have a gain this week it's absolutely nothing to do with me, I shall blame Mother Nature ;-)

I have a massive rash on my lower back. It does not hurt. just noticed it whilst dressing this morning. It resembles henna mark on skin. Have not got a clue what it is except I have recently sat with my back to the heater which gets too hot as I am cold all the time. Going to leave it for a couple of days and see what happens.

OMG! I think I've eaten the entire contents of my kitchen this wk end! Seriously I haven't been out if there for more than about half an hour! Just thinking about it and feeling slightly guilty but then realised its almost ladies week so I'm not taking all the responsibility. It's hormonal, so if I have a gain this week it's absolutely nothing to do with me, I shall blame Mother Nature ;-)

Love the attitude! ;)

I don't know where I would be without you guys sometimes. Thank you all for your support and humour (miss8310) gotta love your humour. I would of given up a while ago if it wasn't for you all. You are the best bunch of friends a girl could have and I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I don't know where I would be without you guys sometimes. Thank you all for your support and humour (miss8310) gotta love your humour. I would of given up a while ago if it wasn't for you all. You are the best bunch of friends a girl could have and I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

:) We all make a great team x

We all have been there in one way or another and with the help of our friends on the forum managed to progress. I am grateful to everyone that I have met on the forum and have had a lot of support which would not have got anywhere else.

Back