DOING SW FROM HOME???

So, who is going to be naughty and have pancakes tonight??
I absolutely LOVE pancakes with lemon and sugar so I think I'm going to have some unfortunately!!!!
I have no idea how to syn them though so I'm just going to enjoy them and not think about it :/

Fraid I`m gonna have to join you!! Got my six year old granddaughter coming for her tea and she knows it`s pancake day!! Don`t think she`ll let me get away with not joining her in having some pancakes!! :)

Fraid I`m gonna have to join you!! Got my six year old granddaughter coming for her tea and she knows it`s pancake day!! Don`t think she`ll let me get away with not joining her in having some pancakes!! :)

I have already resisted once! Cooked the kids pancakes and honey for breakfast… I do like a lemon and sugar pancake… but WI tomorrow and really homing to get into the next stone!

Glad you had a good hol* GrannieAx

Last edited:
So, who is going to be naughty and have pancakes tonight??
I absolutely LOVE pancakes with lemon and sugar so I think I'm going to have some unfortunately!!!!
I have no idea how to syn them though so I'm just going to enjoy them and not think about it :/

I will be joining you for pancakes, made some this morning but the children eat them all.

Got to be Lemon :lemon: and sugar for me. ( will swap the sugar for sweetener!)

:eating: Yum Yum!

Hi all,

I've rejoined SW again in Jan as i'm getting married in Sept and want to lose around 3 stone to look my best. With trying to fit in gym and actually see my Fiance, i've joined online. Any tips/advice to keep me motivate and help me on my way would be appreciated! :)

Quick question (about pancakes again!!)

I have a mix that says each pancake is 102 cals (so 5 syns) but I'm presuming this is taking the milk into account too.
If I'm using the milk as my hea how can I work out the syns? Or is that not possible??

I'm being good and abstaining from the pancakes. Having LM red onion and rosemary sausage hotpot kinda thing for tea, I hope it works with the potatoes ontop!

I really want pancakes tho, but i had some choc already today so I'll be good :)

The 30 day shred is on YouTube but you can buy it from amazon for about 3 quid or something, it's really cheap xx

Hello, can I join you? I've been flitting between various plans for months but SW is the one that works. Unfortunately I don't like the meetings and the only one I can really get to these days has a dreadful consultant anyway. My old group had a fab consultant but was too big, even just going to weigh and leave took way too long for me. I'm unwilling to fork out an extortionate amount for online membership without at least trying to go it alone, so here I am (again :p).

Hey, welcome Snozberry!! Lots of lovely peeps here doing from home.I've tried on and off for 4 years, and actually stayed on plan since I joined minis :) lovely bunch of people here who I couldnt do it without :)

Hey Ladies!
I succumbed to 2 pancakes but only used flour, egg n water for the mixture and used fry light instead of oil so could have been far worse! They were ok but a big too thick I think so didn't really enjoy them and now got stomach ache! :(
Mum made the carbonara tonight from the free SW books it was nice but I also think the stomach ache could be because of that as it's got eggs in too and since having the Helicobacter (stomach infection) eggs don't seem to agree with me (and neither does pineapple which I'm gutted about as I love fresh pineapple!) :(

Thumbeloulou I've had that sticky 5-spice gammon it's gorgeous! It was in the free SW mags too!
X

Welcome Snozzberry! Were all here to help so Good Luck and shout if u need anything! X

Ooh, I forgot, The gammon was lovely! Kids loved it with jacket pot and cheese, and I had with bns chips and cheese melted on top!! Def doing that again and there's enough for sarnies/lunch for a couple of days :)x

Oh, and MIL enjoyed too, nearly forgot her ;-)

Morning Ladies!
1lb off for me this week!! Made up!! X

YAY GIRLS I'VE LOST MY STONE!!!!! 3lb off for me today!!! 14lb in 4 weeks im sooooooooo happy especially after my mad weekend unlimited chinese & alcohol!! Worked my backside off to pull it back and its obviously worked xxxxxx :)

Well done tilly, what are you now?

Am feeling thoroughly fed up, got a really nasty sore throat, voice is pretty much non existent this morning and to top it all scales still showing a sts. I've been totally on plan, under syns etc. Not gonna ever get into those 10 stones :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well Done Sara!

Thanks Toni & Jen!

Jen I'm officially 9st7.75lbs but I'm just recording it as 9st8lbs coz don't like the decimals haha! Woop! Haven't been this light in quite a while! I'm not far off my goal weight so as long as it's coming off and I'm not gaining I'm made up!
Going to my friends Lakeside Lodge fri-sun so its not gunna be SW friendly plenty of pizza, picky bits, wine & bubbles! Nice little treat ha! X

Back