DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hah! It was a carbonara, but I grated in some courgette to bump my Superfree, bacon, mushrooms, garlic and onion. With a salad, obvs! I made it the Italian way, no FF etc just Parmesan and egg, was really nice actually! X

It looks nice n tasty! We made it the other day but I found it a bit dry with just the Parmesan and eggs I had to add water to make more of a sauce but it was still a bit dry and I like my carbonara saucy ha! X

HIP HIP HOORAY, IT'S ONLY BLIMIN TARGET DAY!!!!

Started my journey 29th February 2012 at 15 stone and today I am exactly 11stone, my target! I am actually crying :) :) :) :) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

OMG Jen that's fab news! 4 blimmin Stone is quite an achievement!! U must be thrilled!!! Well Done you! xx

I'm quite emotional actually! Stupid as only 1.5lbs less than last week so actually being at target is quite something.

A huge huge thanks to all you tho, couldn't have done it without you.

A special thanks and hugs (wish it could be a real hug!) to Charl, Laura and Tilly, you were here when I first arrived on this thread and really inspired me and helped me hugely. Oooh, Rosie, Toni and Li you've been amazing too :)

Everyone can get to target, no matter how long it takes you x x

Started my journey 29th February 2012 at 15 stone and today I am exactly 11stone, my target! I am actually crying :) :) :) :) :)

Massive congratulations Jenny x

Well done Jen, ur such an inspiration!! Proves it can be done xx

Starting Slimming world at home by myself, anyone want to do this together?

Hi, I decided to try slimming world again, i joined about two years ago, went to the meetings but never lost any weight as i was still enjoying a large glass of wine (or two) in the evenings! This time im going to try it properly. I need to loose a stone and a half, and get back into all my nice clothes! If anyone is currently also trying slimming world and wants a buddy, please let me know :D

Ahh Thanks Jen you've got me all filled up now! You deserve it hunny xx

ooh Tilly that looks gorgeous, how did u make it xx

Its so easy Sara just butterflied a chicken and cooked it on the George Foreman then smothered Sweet Chilli Philly in the middle closed it and put a bit on top and baked in the oven for 15-20 mins...simple but delish! And it's only 2 syns per 30g! Anyone know how to measure that on a spoon by the way?! It confuses me! Ha x

Hi kymmyk

Welcome to slimming world and minimims

I started may 2012 but never been to class, my mum has been going there for years and we decided to do it at home for free between us and mum has taught me how to do it

We text and ring each other for support, share recipes and food finds and both use minimims and the magazine for help

Have a good look around at the conversations on here also bilsat (Pete's recipe book) has some good recipes to try out if you like to get cooking

Hi KymmyK

I am new too, and new to minimins started SW 3 weeks ago and have lost 7lb, I only want to loose 2 and half stone have set a date date for xmas 2103 but would really love to loose it for summer i have some clothes that i am dying to get my butt back into!:ashamed0005: Have not got time to go to group as work all day and look after a liitle one when i get home, i have browsed minimins since the start but not really posted and have found it great for advice and receipes.

I still can't get my head round the fact i can eat on this diet and still loose weight :clap:

I also have a target date ... My wedding end of June! My final dress fitting with the seamstress is mid May and I want to loose a stone at least

Do you have a weight loss target date to work towards kymmyk?

Found out last night that it is dressing up at school for my little man on Friday. Just as well I have today off. I have my neurological review today then I will have to go shopping for treasure. Didn't weigh at work this morning as not there. If I feel brave I will do it tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back