DOING SW FROM HOME???

Right then, the sun is shining so I am going out for a run!! First in a couple of months so we'll see how long I last. Need to claw back my gain from valentine meal/night out! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Just picked the boys up from my mums and am now snuggled up on the sofa with them ready for the start of Johnny English Reborn. We love the holidays x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Woohoo, I finally got my sorry butt out for a run :) first in a couple of months now and actually managed a 10k I think, happy with that. I feel so much better, would recommend running to anyone. Do not think you can't do it, this time last year I struggled to run for 1min! :)))

Woohoo, I finally got my sorry butt out for a run :) first in a couple of months now and actually managed a 10k I think, happy with that. I feel so much better, would recommend running to anyone. Do not think you can't do it, this time last year I struggled to run for 1min! :)))

I started running last week, but just on a treadmill in the gym, not brave enough to run out side yet, but maybe???

I was quite surprised how well I got on, and I thought that I could not run.

(Treadmill was set at level 5 hill - so was not flat either!)

That's great Helen, well done! I love running now, quite addictive :) I have always run outside as free, don't have money for a gym. It is very different running outside, feels good in the fresh air and sun! I run on a cycle track so don't have to navigate traffic, cars or loads of people watching me lol. Give it a go :)

3sleeps till my next weigh in ! Getting nervous now as I had Chinese on Sunday and used 36 syns !!!! Have put it in weekly total tho so hoping doesnt do too much damage come Friday

Quick question

Do you have to be able to swim to do aqua aerobics? Saw it on tv & looks like fun.

Never learned how to swim. Scared of not having my feet on terra firma! ?

Hi,I have only just started to try to lose weight after giving up smoking,would appreciate any help.My daughter told me about this site good luck everybody!!

Grannie, check with the class as some are in the deep end. Most are shallow or small pools tho so you'd be ok!

Hi,I have only just started to try to lose weight after giving up smoking,would appreciate any help.My daughter told me about this site good luck everybody!!

Welcome, we're all very friendly and helpful, ask any questions you like!

Hi im anewbie on this site i too am going alone since mon , fed up with anon supportive group leader , so here i am xx

Back