DOING SW FROM HOME???

Feeling crap today, so tired and feeling really homesick today :/ just got back from cheer practice, it finishes at 9.30 and no buses at that time so i have to walk back and im always starving afterwards so have to make food when i get in, just had some salmon and veg. Just laid in bed at the mo with another day of uni ahead of me tomorrow wishing i could be at home! Missing my parents and boyfriend loads at the moment, haha silly me!

I don't think I've ever had a good skin day! Im 28 too Charl! Soon to be 29 in April! (dunno if we already knew we were the same age!) Hate my skin type (combo) :( I know I should be grateful for my health but I see people who wear hardly any or no make up and I can't leave the house without doing my face up! I've never been confident without make up on so love going out and making myself up nice!
I've been thinking of coming off my pill to regulate my periods before we settle down n try for a baby once we've got a house but I'm getting mixed views off people! Some saying they got pregnant straight away and others saying it took a while...just dunno what to do coz need to get a house 1st x

Ah I didn't know that Tilly! I'm 29 in may! So we're super close. I'm the same, I hate not wearing make up yet despise getting up early so rarely wear it in the week days. But feel really self conscious the whole time. Hmm I came off mine 3 months ago-ish.. And no baby! But I do track when I'm fertile so that's a no go time! I have total mix too! Combo but also super sensitive! There's so much I can't put on my skin it's sucks! I've still never come across a moisturiser it actually likes!

You haven't said much about the house hunt lately, how's it all going?? Xx

Ahh so are u trying or did u just wanna come off the pill?
Were still looking :( it's super annoying!!! Just wanna find somewhere now haha!
Weve put a few offers in but even though u hear it's a buyers Market everyone seems to wanna hold back for the full asking price?!
Hopefully we get something soon!! There's me and 2 friends who are all thinking of starting families so hopefully we all have one in 2014 haha! X

Ah I found it pretty hard finding a house too, i put in a few offers but they were all declined then I randomly walked past this street and discovered this house which id seen advertised a lot but didn't realise the street was so close to my old rented flat so saw it and put an offer on, amazingly they accepted. It was so low, so sometimes it just takes that random chance with houses. God no, we aren't trying I just hated the hormones in the end, felt like I was going a bit loopy! And I can only take 1 kind of pill so ruled out a lot. I cycle track now, which is not recommended at all by docs but there's tonnes of stuff on the net about it, if you're sensible and very careful then biology makes it sensible, I think anyway! Maybe in a few years! Although if I did happen its not the end if the world. Xx

How does saving ur syns work, I don't even use 5 syns a day so if I wanted to be naughty and have something high in syns would I save then from my daily allowance? 2 scared to incase I put on weight as I'd b so upset!
Try and use 10 - 15 syns a day as this helps get a balanced diet and helps any cravings! I love a curly wurly for 6 syns as my chocolate fix. I have 15 syns a day usually and have lost 11lb so far!

Morning all, I feel so proud of myself. I went for lunch with friends yesterday, I ate pasta before going, then had a yasai yaki soba at Wagamama using syns ( I couldn't finish it!). We then moved on to a posh coffee shop, they all had cake - and I didn't want any I felt totally full up:). Lovely catching up with them, and I stayed on plan - result!

Well I've had my first gain, 0.5lb. Had a day off plan last week so that could be why but have also been to the gym 3 times this week! Good look fellow weds weighers x

It's probably more to do with the gym hun. Your body holds onto water to repair your muscles so a gain isn't surprising at all. Drink a load of water, lemons too. Hopefully you'll notice a loss next week. One day off plan, unless particularly bad, shouldn't really make you go way off. Fingers crossed for next week x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Tilly, it's really tricky to tell with your pill. I have many friends that it took a while to get pg from coming off the pill, BUT it could happen straight away so you have to be prepared for that!! If you were preggers, people might accept a house offer lol!! Exciting times :)

Tilly, it's really tricky to tell with your pill. I have many friends that it took a while to get pg from coming off the pill, BUT it could happen straight away so you have to be prepared for that!! If you were preggers, people might accept a house offer lol!! Exciting times :)

Oh no that's prob the worst thing I could do as it happened to my sister and it was so stressful! She ended up movin in the day she came out of hospital with the baby! I hopefully wanna get a house then start trying so I'm not stressed like she was!

On the plus side just had my WI and I've manages to salvage a pound this week so only had a 1lb gain instead if 2! Here's to next week!! X

Yay, well done for pulling it back hun! You guys gonna get married? House, babies, weddings, all expensive ha but very exciting!!

well done to the losses that has happened this morning, its brill! had an early night hoping to wake up feeling better today but still feeling homesick :( think its because my 3 housemates have their boyfriends here at uni and i dont and its not great going down in a morning to see them all cuddled up and im the little loner haha! oh well, off to uni i go, another red day for me today got all my meals planned and at my zumba class tonight so see how i go :)

Back