DOING SW FROM HOME???

Arrr Chloe, sorry you're having a tough time. Are you far away from home? Am sure it won't be long before your friends boyfs go, then it won't be in your face! Not long til easter. I stayed at home when I went to uni but my sis went away (4hrs car journey) and she really struggled. Is really tough. Can you treat yourself to something to cheer you up, new nail polish or sw mag. Hope you have a good day :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yay, well done for pulling it back hun! You guys gonna get married? House, babies, weddings, all expensive ha but very exciting!!

We've been together 13 years next month and still no ring :(
I know it's all going to come eventuslly but I just want some good news to tell everyone haha! I used to want - Engagement, House, Marriage then kids but now I'm not bothered what order they happen! Ha x

Wow, 13 years! That is amazing, your first love then, fantastic :)

Any order is great, whatever happens first then! x

I am seriously shattered today, my legs and butt ache sooooo much from my run! Could just sleep all day, I can wish eh :)

Morning ladies xx

Well done on the losses ladies oh and Jen I meant to say last week congrats on reaching your goal, thats fantastic well done hun xx

Tilly excting times ahead it'll all come together eventually, as for the pill issue everyone is different, even the contraception anngle can be different for the same person, so it's hit and miss, with Soph I came off the pill and took 3 months to catch... cal I was on the coil and took catch about four months, ells we decided to come off the coil again and see what happened... expected to take ages that time around and bamn one time and I caught with her immediately.... still remember standing in the check out queue at East Mids airport and knowing the feeling I was pregnant two weeks before my period was due haha.

day 3 back on plan... calf muscle is still killing me after Mondays zumba, was hoping yesterdays exercise would help but its still no better this morning so I think it'll just be exercise bike today....

Weigh in for me this morn and down 2.2lb! So that's officially 1/2 stone finally!!! (Took me 6 weeks!)
I'm surprised actually as i had a couple of beers on 2 nights of this week!
Fingers crossed I might actually get in to the next stone bracket next week!!!!

Thats fantastic haylesm well done... slow and steady wins the race xxx

Todays dilema... burger king with the kids for lunch so I was going to order the garden salad and add some chicken and couss cous when no one is looking lol ;) there is never enough chicken for what they charge for the meal salads so I refuse to pay the four pounds or however much... when I can add my own chicken or ham...

Looking online at the kids menus they do chargrill mini fillets with apple "fries" and diet drink... now on a syn search someone is saying the fillets are free... can't actually believe it myself (It's too goo to be true) so could some one double check it for me on the online site please ?

Wow, that's a find with the chicken strips! Enjoy!

Need some strength and positivity to stay on track over the next couple of days - today's my dad's anniversary, he died 8 years ago. And tomorrow is my birthday - any normal year I would be finding comfort at the bottom of a cake tin, but am determined to keep to plan now as I don't want to throw away any of my hard work!

We don't have many bk round here it's dominated by KFC and mac d !! But that's brilliant to know if I'm in town with the kids

Yeah 1st love haha! We split up
A couple of times when we were younger but don't count that haha!
Yeah suppose it's just different for everyone with the conceiving subject so we'll have to wait n see!

Well Done Hayles!! X

We don't have many bk round here it's dominated by KFC and mac d !! But that's brilliant to know if I'm in town with the kids

Ooh don;t I'm craving KFC so badly and it's right near to BK, I'm going to have to make the SW SF chicken this week at some point.

I hate living here as it's now become a fast food haven, chip shop and wine shop opposite then on the opposite corner cafe and balti, the parade has two pizza bars a curry house and a Dixy chicken all visible form my lounge window... then round the corner another chip shop indian restuarant and chinese takeaway, plus the usual shops... then up the road another curry house BK KFC and Maccy d's... I HATE living here lol

Ultra i just checked slimming world and yes its free

Char-grilled Chicken Fillet Strips, Kids, 3 pieces
Fre​
Fre​
4½​

Really wow thats amazing.... thanks for checking for me... got the family meal voucher to use and I was going to order a salad seperate, thens hubs the whopper meal (unfortunately you have to order two) and two kids meals and share the second whopper meal between them.... but now I'll have the kids meal get hubs the other kids meal haha and the kids can have the whoppers lol shame I'm not a lover of apple but hey never mind if it's free I'll have it

Feeling really motivated today as I was a naughty girl last night.

Had my first weigh in and lost 5.5 lbs so treated my self to not one but two cupcakes from Tesco last night, got really annoyed with myself reached for the crisps and thought; hold on are you going to put all the weight straight back on?

So today as they say is a new day and I am back on track brought the rest of the cupcakes into work and I am enjoying handing them out!

5.5lbs is fantastic, well done and a huge well done on giving the cakes away! I took so much of our xmas chocolate into work too :)

Trying sooo hard not to give in to temptation today, I always struggle when I'm really tired and cold :-(

I really want a sts this week but feel like it's gonna be a gain, quite rightly so but still :-( my aim was to be 3lbs either side of my target, fingers crossed lol

Well don't on the 5.5lb Kels!! Good work, and well done for resisting mega sabotage by cupcake!:)

I am thrilled to have lost 2.5lb this week!! Really felt a bit like I had messed up Sat night with the prosecco/malteaser cake combo! Though I have been on plan since ;)

I celebrated with a skinny latte in the coffee shop when I met a friend this morning.. using a hexA (I usually always have black coffee), and it was a mega treat!!

Then she said, lets just have a mooch in Monsoon… and she is clearly a bad influence as she got me to try on a dress, which I would never have worn before because of my shape, and a coat which is a size 10 and fits beautifully! The coat was reduced from £149.00 to £36!! Oops, I have a new coat!

Hope every is having a lovely day.. I feel really spurred on by all the support on here - and would not have remained so focussed if it weren't for all of you… so THANKS x

Wow, that's a find with the chicken strips! Enjoy!

Need some strength and positivity to stay on track over the next couple of days - today's my dad's anniversary, he died 8 years ago. And tomorrow is my birthday - any normal year I would be finding comfort at the bottom of a cake tin, but am determined to keep to plan now as I don't want to throw away any of my hard work!

Stay strong x

Back