DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yep free on both the others xx

Ee again tomorrow then, that'll be 3 this week! Def not gonna sts now lol

How do I do pulled pork, what cut is it? x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Jen last time I did pulled pork I used a fillet that was on offer in Asda but I have seen recipes using thick steaks, not tried it myself yet though although I have two waiting in the freezer to be experimenting with... I should imagine as long as it cooked slowly most cuts would work

Dinner came in at 6 syns yay... but that ws only cause I made up some curry sauce from concnetrate... well worth the extra 2 syns mmm well I hope I used the right calorie value online for concentrate and not the amount made up with water :)) else it is going to be a hell of a lot more than 2 syns ;)

That look lush Charl! X

Nope no butter beans Jen, sorry! Everyone's dinner looks yum :) dan just made us this..

Was so tasty! X

oooh that looks delish Charl.... would have to share it with myself here though....

Jen I always use shoulder.. It's really cheap too and you get loads of meat! About £5 usually and sainsburys and feeds all of us loads (as we're all greedy!) and some for sandwiches/salads next day too. But cheaper joints are better in the slow cooker xx

So it's just pork slow cooked?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thats how I've interpreted it, rub it with spices then pop it in the slow cooker ( I did that last time but made up too much sauce as I'm still trying to get the hang of my cooker and thought you had to cover the meat completely lol) or add a little liquid to the meat in a roasting pan and cover with foil and put on a low heat is another way I've seen it done....

Last time I did it it was amazing! Used a hairy bikers recipe and adapted the rub. Put it in the fridge for about an hour then slow cooked for 7/8 hours. Don't add any water or anything you don't need it xx

Oooh i love hairy bikers and theyre easy to adapt, did ypu cook it in the slow cooker charl x

Yep, it's the best way for pulled pork I reckon, stays so juicy and just falls apart, the rub they used was reaallly salty though so I'd cut a canny bit out if you use theirs. We put fillet in the slow cooker and it wasn't nearly as nice as the cheaper cuts, I think fillet is better for quick cooking. I use that in my thai peanut curry as it only cooks for about 15 mins and is so nice for that but the cheaper cuts are tough and horrible in it. Meats weird! X

Back on plan so far! Here's hoping I get rid of that pound I gained this week and maybe one more for goo measure! Ha!
Good Luck Girlies x

Oh maaan! The scales were saying 13st3!! Yday and now after an EE day they're back to 13st6! Booooo... Red day me thinks! Xx

oh girls i have never felt so ill in my entire life....i'm really not the best patient haha so i can see my week taking a severe beating when it comes to weight loss coz im either not eating anythin at all or what i am managing to eat is stuff i shouldnt be :) So my mum is coming to take kids for me whilst OH is in work and im just gonna take myself off to bed and hopefully feel better soon.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hope you feel better soon Sara. Great that you can get some rest today.

That pulled pork sounds lovely, will have to luck up the recipe. Fed up eating the same things,

Back