DOING SW FROM HOME???

Be careful with your portions on EE. Yes it's all unlimited and free but I think the key with EE is to be more portion aware as mixing carbs and protein in the same meal really bumps your cal intake up.

I'm off plan again had its more lack of planning and shopping than anything. Just ate a cherry bakewell I don't even usually like them but couldn't get it out my head so it was actually totes worth it!

Sausage, mash and loads of veg for tea, no WW sausages anywhere so had to get asda 90% pork ones. Oh well. Xx

Feeling really sick these last few days. Just went to Glastonbury, drama with the car but felt so so travel sick on the way home, hmmmmm not sure what's going on. Better not mean what I think it might!

Looking forward to chicken tikka later :-D

Feeling really sick these last few days. Just went to Glastonbury, drama with the car but felt so so travel sick on the way home, hmmmmm not sure what's going on. Better not mean what I think it might!

Looking forward to chicken tikka later :-D

That thought popped into my head as I was reading this! Only one way to find out lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hmm, see that is where I've always had my issue is with portion control not necessarily eating rubbish. I eat more rubbish on this to boost up my syns truth be told.

Let me get my head around this once and for all. I can have meat (unweighed) pasta (unweighed) lentils etc (unweighed) as long as I have 1/3 superfree, plus I can also have those starchy ones but just count it as free. Is that right?

so I could have had what I had for lunch if I had of added salad which I was thinking of doing, but didn't do in the end.

If that is correct have my brain finally around this and will give it a go starting at some point since I need to get my head around cooking slightly differently again.

hmm, see that is where I've always had my issue is with portion control not necessarily eating rubbish. I eat more rubbish on this to boost up my syns truth be told.

Let me get my head around this once and for all. I can have meat (unweighed) pasta (unweighed) lentils etc (unweighed) as long as I have 1/3 superfree, plus I can also have those starchy ones but just count it as free. Is that right?

so I could have had what I had for lunch if I had of added salad which I was thinking of doing, but didn't do in the end.

If that is correct have my brain finally around this and will give it a go starting at some point since I need to get my head around cooking slightly differently again.

Hi, as mentioned before I have done EE all the way through and had big portions until recently when I went to eating very small portions - due to stressful time. Let me give you an example of my typical day. All this plus plenty of fruits (every time I felt hungry had some fruits). On average waked 1-2 miles a day and drant 2-3 litres of fluid (Black tea/coffee, flavoured tea, water).

I would have directed you to my diary but I am on Silver members and think you need 500 posts to access them. Please let me know if you would like more suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF5873.jpg
    DSCF5873.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    669.2 KB · Views: 74
Rosie, what is your diary called?

Am not preggers, well I shouldn't be as I've got the coil! Would be pretty mad if I was! But I do feel it, quite bizarre. Think it's down to coil change.

I'd done so well until hubby opened bombay mix, oh dear!

Rosie, what is your diary called?

Am not preggers, well I shouldn't be as I've got the coil! Would be pretty mad if I was! But I do feel it, quite bizarre. Think it's down to coil change.

I'd done so well until hubby opened bombay mix, oh dear!

Jen link to my diary bottom of my signature.

Love bombay mix but I have not had for ages.

Having an ok day but craving choc. Will need to get OH to break up the milky bar and give me it.

Bit of an aura headache today thanks to yesterday's migraine, seems a lot of us are suffering these :-( my dr thinks it was my pill that was causing mine and I must say I have gone from 1 a wk to maybe one a month or even 2 months :) They r killers when they kick in tho.

Need to go rite up my job description to get a post done for my position as I may have a new 1 but all pie in the sky at the moment, will no more by beginning of next week.

Hope you are all having a good night xxx

Evening all. Been feeling really nibbly the last two says. Have done my best not to give in. Have exercised for 7 days straight now. Nothing too exotic just vigorous stepping on the wii and swimming. Am hoping to kept it up for as long as I can. Really didn't want to do it tonight but its a slippery slope and once you stop it's hard to get it going again. Hope you are all having good weeks and evenings x

Evening all. Been feeling really nibbly the last two says. Have done my best not to give in. Have exercised for 7 days straight now. Nothing too exotic just vigorous stepping on the wii and swimming. Am hoping to kept it up for as long as I can. Really didn't want to do it tonight but its a slippery slope and once you stop it's hard to get it going again. Hope you are all having good weeks and evenings x

Definitely agree there! Haven't been running for ages cos of the weather and the longer I leave it the harder it's getting!

well done for exercise. I can't get into exercise at all - if I start, will give up after a couple of days. the only thing, I have trained myself to do now is walking. Like meeting a friend for coffee tomorrow and although bus stop is opposite, I will walk both ways- just over 2 miles.

Joined the squat challenge tonight & 1st day was 50 squats so ia have done these & I am also doing varying stomach crunches to the same amount - day 1 complete :)

Does anyone know how many syns are in old El Paso soured cream topping? I do love it so am hoping its not too bad. Thanks x

Does anyone know how many syns are in old El Paso soured cream topping? I do love it so am hoping its not too bad. Thanks x

Hi a level tbsp is 1syn :)

can some kind soul please tell me i've done this correctly. I'm trying ee and trying to get my brain around it

For breakfast I had 2 sausages, a mushroom omelet to the point where it wouldn't stick together as many mushrooms, lots of toms, and baked beans. if that is correct nothing on there is synned??

Back