DOING SW FROM HOME???

Main tips, plan plan plan! And stock up well on Superfree. Always go for Superfree to snack have a cuppa and a glass of water if you're thinking about eating off plan, and by the time you've done that you probably won't want it anymore.

Start a food diary on here so people can point out any little mistakes or when you have a good week you can go back and see what you did.

Good luck! What are you studying? X

Thanks for the advice :)

I am currently studying an Art & Design Access course & I am going to Goldsmiths University of London in September to study Design which i am so excited about! :D

Oh cool! Isn't that similar to what you want to do Lou??

Darn it, lost 4lbs this week so you'd think I would stay away from the biscuits......4 chocolate biscuits devoured! Still they were very nice ;-)

I just made a batch of curried coconut chicken rice- only 1 syn/ serving- i hope its nice! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368718729.989548.jpg

Oh cool! Isn't that similar to what you want to do Lou??

I've just applied for Art foundation then hope to do a degree then PGCE :)
I finished application yesterday.. All I can do is wait and keep drawing now!! Scary! X

Get all your favourite sw meals planned Lou, go get a sw mag for some inspiration. I do a big shop and try new things when feeling uninspired. Hope you got your lunch sorted! xx

You're so right Jen :) thank you.. I am stuck in a rut I think and can't see the woods for the trees..
I put 1.5 on this week.. Rubbish, but could have been worse I guess..
I'm off camping tomorrow which I will make sure I stick as much as I can... Go some alco free wine in too, as too often that's my downfall!!
Xx

No but I'd be keen to know myself and also if its any good?

I have bought a bottle of the Sainsburys white and of the red, the white is ok so far..

175ml is 35 calories- so maybe about 1 syn per 125ml???

It's not wine, but its ok!

I've been checking out alternatives and:

Asda stock Eisenberg red, white and Rose which are same syn wise and supposed to be ok, HAVING SAOD YHAT I'VE JUST FOUND A REVIEW THAT SAYS NOT SO GREAT

I've also just been searching and Torres Natureo, available in Waitrose could be worth a shot too... THIS HAS A BETTER REVEIW

Shall keep you posted on my quest!

I'm a Pinot Grigio connoisseur.. Nothing will be quite the same though!

Last edited:
I've just applied for Art foundation then hope to do a degree then PGCE :)
I finished application yesterday.. All I can do is wait and keep drawing now!! Scary! X

Ahh that sounds exciting. I am thinking of doing a PGCE after my degree. Do you know which uni you want to go to?

Off on hols today to the New Forest, lovely lodge with hot tub! Going to peppa pig world too lol

Will try and be as good as I can!

Back