DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks I'll have to try him with those, he's aweful to feed on a diet, he won't touch quark or any yogurts etc, he's a nightmare xx

Hi shaddiekins..

One of my favs I found while browsing endlessly through google searched pages was this sw style Chinese.

Chicken & Vegetable Spring Rolls –

Ingredients
245g of chicken breast, no fat and shredded into small pieces
40g of mushrooms, sliced
40g of leeks, shredded into long strips
fry light spray
1 tsp Schwartz chargrilled chicken spice
2 wholemeal lasagna sheets – 2 = approx 180g (have to be wholemeal or it won't be free)
3 cocktail sticks

Heat oven on 180c
Place the chicken & spice in a wok & fry light and cook until tender (3-4 mins)
Add the leeks and mushrooms to the chicken and cook for further 5 minutes
Boil a pan of water
Place the two lasagna sheets into the hot water for approx 4 mins till soft
Spray an oven proof tray with a little fry light and lay the first lasagna sheet flat
Pile on the chicken and vegetables (approx half)
Place the 2nd lasagna sheet over the top and mold into a roll type shape
Use the cocktail sticks to keep the two lasagna sheets together and in place
Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes until golden brown
Place the roll on a plate and cut into two halves
Serve with the remainder of the chicken and vegetables

I tried this but it didnt really work out amazingly.. So I just make the chicken stir fry and substitute the mushrooms for some bean sprouts and grated carrot. YUM!!!

Definitely have a flick through minimins for ideas :) the recipes on here are good.

Or try getting hold of older mags.

I've got my old mags out and have started trying each recipe one by one and marking them out of 10.

Keeps me going and I know I can have a wide variety of meals. I hate having to eat the same meals all the time.
My daughter seems to be enjoying it too :)

Thanks, did SW a while ago and had loads of mags, then chucked em when we moved, gutted! Think there's a old in the staff room at work come to think of it! Knew that place was useful for something lol. Will have a gander and make he most of the office photocopier (sssh) haha xx

Ooh, sounds good too. I am eating so much more yummy food doing SW, it's great! Lol. Will take a look, cheers x

I know exactly what you mean. I'm loving all these different recipes and actually look forward to cooking them because they're not the usual humdrum, boring things, week after week - they're just totally delicious, varied flavours. My OH says it's been like eating restaurant food since I started SW. Love it! I definitely wouldn't be anywhere near as inspired though if I hadn't stumbled across Minimins. Thanks everyone and good luck, shaddiekins. x

Anyone know the syns for mashed potato, skin off ? On RED? Can't find it in my book!
Thanks!

Evening all! Good to see more newbies!

Posted earlier about my economy drive. Just had a look at my semi-homemade shower gel.
It looks quite successful. Got two 250 ml bottles from one bar of Dove soap, costs a lot less than
buying shower gel from the shops. Consistancy may need a bit of work.

One looks like banana milkshake. The other is a bit thick, a bit like melted ice-cream.
Haven`t used them yet but I`m sure it will be ok. It`s only Dove.
Just gotta keep his lordship away from them. Last time I bought stuff from Lush that needed
to be in the fridge he found out it was soap the hard way.
He had the munchies in the night and thought he`d come across a tasty little snack.

He was literally foaming at the mouth!!

I`m not making it up!!

OMG I just had one of the new chocolate muller light desserts - it was AMAZING!!!!
Really, really chocolaty so really hits the spot for a chocoholic like me!
I think it's 5 syns per pot but I def think its worth it!

OMG I just had one of the new chocolate muller light desserts - it was AMAZING!!!!
Really, really chocolaty so really hits the spot for a chocoholic like me!
I think it's 5 syns per pot but I def think its worth it!

Hmm gotta give that a try then:) just had a curly wurly AND maltesers to satisfy the choc urge so 5 syns for a dessert beats that!:)

Craving so many bad foods like mad lately. Was so tempted to have a piece of coffee cake but made some SW chips instead! Yay. :)

Well done! SW chips is definitely better than cake, well it's not, but it is for the tummy!

I got the munchies too and ate the other half of my lunch, spelt risotto and veg. I'm really full now! Xx

Okay so after my binge on two croissants, some Pringles and crispello at lunch and then take away for dinner I feel very yucky!!! Serves me right.
Didn't however eat the Cadbury fruit & nut or Oreo so thats there for another treat night now.

So looking forward to being back on track tomorrow and have got my meals planned :)
Off to bed to curl up in a ball and learn from my bad day!

OMG scales showing a whopping 9lb gain - WTF! I know I ate totally the wrong things and knew I'd gain but over half a stone is ridiculous!

Fab weekend but now feeling **** :-(

Red all the way and a bit of flu would help lol

Hope you're all good and had lovely weekends xx

Jen, it's probably a bit exaggerated if its not weigh day, and you'll have that off in no time! And if you've been carbing it up that will shift swiftly with a couple of reds :)
Scaled showed 4 on for me after a bad weekend ( chip shop chips, ice cream and cream tea in one day) and today already gone down by 1.5lb.. Do not despair my love xx

on another note , has anyone ever had good results from a skin firming cream?
While I can't exercise I thought it might be good to give the wobbly skin on my belly a head start if anyone has anything they can recommend?

xx

This place is amazing for information, so I was hoping you would be able to help me out. Other than weetabix, what cereals are HEB on EE? Xxx

Back