DOING SW FROM HOME???

Evening girls, been planning my food for the rest of this week as I'm staying at my boyfriends from Thurs till Monday.. it's no excuse to go off plan so i'm sticking to it. Do you think EE is my best option? Don't know what's best!? x

Ee is probably best, will you be cooking or boyf? You could plan lots of yummy meals for the weekend xx

I'll be cooking, he's said he's going to cook me a SW friendly meal to celebrate me getting my 1.5 stone sticker last week so not sure what that'll be. I've got a few nice meals planned, he lives just around the corner from an ASDA too so easy walking distance if i need to pick anything up :) xx

I'd go for EE then theres no worrying about you can't have such and such for a meal, you don't have to find something to substitute for things that aren't allowed on Red or Green

Have fun honey

Eeee what a chatty lil bunch you've been!! Haha! Could barely keep up! Been crazy busy the last 2 days trying to plan a business venture I hope to start. Woop! Need something to do over summer while I'm off Uni!

Regarding the SYNS thing, basically do what suits your lifestyle. Sometimes I have like 5 a day and keep the rest for the weekend and sometimes I have blowouts and just write it off and start again from the very next meal. We just do what works, if you're new don't get worried about scales not moving etc takes ages to work out what works for you sometimes. I did EE for like 6 months and barely lost, now more red than anything and it works for me.

Hope everyone had a good day.

I've been proper on plan no cheats for 2 weeks now! Feeling canny good after being off and on for so long. Here's to a loss on Friday!

Welcome new folks :) xxx

Your new hobby sounds great Charl, hope it's successful :)

After a day totally on plan with no syns, scales dropped 4lbs. I hate being bloated, yuck. Just an afternoon to get through work then 5 days off but then only 1 day at work and half day study day and 2 whole weeks off, yay!! Excited much lol

Hey ladies!
Forgot to WI this morning loads on my mind lately!
Anyway I'm prob best skipping WI this week anyway to be honest as I haven't stopped eating haha!
I've come off my pill to get my body back to normal for when we wanna start trying eek!
We've finally had some movement with the house too so fingers crossed it goes through next month!
And had to have blood tests, thyroid function test and an ECG last week too so my heads been everywhere! Luckily everything came back fine!
Phew! Loads happening lately!

Hey ladies!
Forgot to WI this morning loads on my mind lately!
Anyway I'm prob best skipping WI this week anyway to be honest as I haven't stopped eating haha!
I've come off my pill to get my body back to normal for when we wanna start trying eek!
We've finally had some movement with the house too so fingers crossed it goes through next month!
And had to have blood tests, thyroid function test and an ECG last week too so my heads been everywhere! Luckily everything came back fine!
Phew! Loads happening lately!

Sounds like a busy time for you! I came off my implant yesterday and started on the pill this morning, never been on the pill before always had the implant so I hope it works with me and I don't get any bad side effects! Glad the house stuff is all looking go aswell!

Well a bit of both really. Intended on sw day but after a busy day at work, only had salad at lunch and didn't fancy anything big so just had spag bog. So probably didn't eat more than 500 calories and had no syns xx

Thanks Hun!
I was on the pill for 12 years so need to get it out of my system if I've got any chance of conceiving soon!
Think im more hungry lately as my body is getting used to the natural hormones! It's a pain coz I'm still waiting for my 1st totm after stopping the pill (its day 36 in this cycle according to an app I use and it says - 7 days late (pregnant?) ha but I'm not coz I done a test the other day!) so it feels like everyday is a craving day ha! Hope I get it soon so can start monitoring myself haha! x

Well a bit of both really. Intended on sw day but after a busy day at work, only had salad at lunch and didn't fancy anything big so just had spag bog. So probably didn't eat more than 500 calories and had no syns xx

Oooh can't think of the last time I had spag bol :) trundles off to the supermarket

I think if you have been on it for 12 years it will take quite a while to get a natural cycle back so may be a case of just waiting and being patient! Someone I know was on the implant for 9 years and 2 years later she still hasn't had a proper period! You wanting to start conceiving soon? You never know it may just happen sooner rather than later haha

I've heard rumours it can take a while so ive come off the pill but were not trying as yet.
My friend said it took a while to get hers back but now shes got a regular cycle so knows when she's ovulating.
Anyway house 1st babies later (hopefully!) can't wait to get stuck in!
X

My implant has expired, and not sure what to do.. Not planning anymore babies, but oh thinks the hormones maybe don't do my drive any good!
I need to use something hormonal as the alternatives put me off even more!!
Good luck with your quest Tilly! Just have some fun trying!!! Xxx

Does anyone know how many syns are in the pataks Balti sauce jar 285g please? Xx

Back