DOING SW FROM HOME???

Been there, when I was doing my MA dissertation urghhhh... it was Dominos Pizza all the way back then, haha !! xx

OMG girls I'm just not sticking to any form if 'diet' at the minute other than eat everything in sight 
I need my mouth sewing up seriously!
WI yesterday showed another 1.5lbs on 
I'm sure I'll get back into it soon tho as I'm starting to feel my clothes getting tighter again...
Hope your all ok x

Ooh just looked at my stats and I tell a lie it's only 1/2 a lb since last week so not as bad as I 1st thought but still not on the right direction! x

This hula hoop is becoming the bane of my life hahaha! Stomach hurts like iv done a million sit ups so it must be working but I still can't get it to stay up, can't believe I'm getting so frustrated over a hula hoop! Really cannot understand why it keeps falling down though! I'm so sad hahaha!

Would love to join :) going it alone this time, have done sw on & off enough to know what to do, I just need to believe I can do it on my own x

Would love to join :) going it alone this time, have done sw on & off enough to know what to do, I just need to believe I can do it on my own as it really isnt just down to attending a class ! Heres 2 some great loses

I am starting from home tiday. My sister has given me all the books to use.
I have done a weeks trial but officially weighed myself this morning (that was a disappointment). The only thing I am not sure on is how many syns am I allowed each day? :D

STS again, ahhhhhhhh! Getting so frustrated with this now. Really really don't know what I'm doing wrong. To be fair I don't know if it is to do with my scales, weigh on wednesday showed a 3lb loss and now it says iv put that back on in a day, which I can't really see happening considering what I ate yesterday. Getting so annoyed now

lost 3lb this week :D

Chloe you must stop weighing during week or you will set yourself up for disappointment :D I am a bugger for it and then i go off rails if i put on. I have now pledged to behave all week then see what weigh in day brings.

Also try writing a food diary in case you are eating things you didnt realise xx

Considering changing my WI to Fridays.... I was thinking with the summer weekends... If I happen to go mildly off plan (generally that's only a couple of tweaks) I was thinking it gives me all week to stay 100%..... On the other hand.. I wonder if it might have the wrong affect and make me even less good at weekends.... Hmm..

I changed my WI to Friday so I could be a bit naughty at weekend if I wanted then have 5-6 days to be good. it seems to be working as on a Wednesday i only had 2 or 3 days to get back on track lol

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I had lost nearly a stone but between one thing and another I have put 8lbs back on. I wasn't getting anything out of Class so I'm going to weigh-in at work with a colleague every Thursday morning. We both have all the books and everything. Wish me luck! :)

I changed my WI to Friday so I could be a bit naughty at weekend if I wanted then have 5-6 days to be good. it seems to be working as on a Wednesday i only had 2 or 3 days to get back on track lol

Hmm, yes, I am currently a Wednesday... But I think I might give Fridays a go then.. Shall see if it works for me too! I'm also going to go back to weekly syns... As I need to refocus

right... Shall go and update my stats from the sp this morning... Which is now officially my first Friday WI!

Back