DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all week one WI and 7.5lb loss for me. Really pleased and will continue on. Happy Friday everyone.

That's a great loss! Well done you x

STS again, ahhhhhhhh! Getting so frustrated with this now. Really really don't know what I'm doing wrong. To be fair I don't know if it is to do with my scales, weigh on wednesday showed a 3lb loss and now it says iv put that back on in a day, which I can't really see happening considering what I ate yesterday. Getting so annoyed now

Chloe luv I mean this with the best intentions and not to offend but I dont think it's fair to say the plan isnt working when you can't honestly say you've stuck to it 100%. That was the case over those 3 weeks I looked at and by having a quick spy of your food diary just now you've had 2 days this week when you've not been 100% also. When you went for a coffee with the girls what did you drink? I know you have sone days when your syns are well below the 15 but its possible your trip to the coffee shop then the night on the wine has knocked you way over your syns allowance if you looked at it on a weekly basis rather than daily. I'd try having a full week where you're 100% and then see where you are. Hugs xx

Well after messing around last week and put 5 on I have weighed this morning and lost it again, happy but wish last week didn't happen! Well done to everyone else on their losses and good luck to everyone x

Oh I'm not blaming it on the plan at all, I know it works iv lost over a stone on it before! I'm just saying its not working for me at the moment and I just need to find out which plan and what works for me at this moment in time. Iv just weighed myself again before my shower and its now saying a 1lb loss which I'm taking, also lost 1/2 an inch off my arms and 1 inch off my waist.

Ah ok so your looking for a plan which lets you be a bit more relaxed at times?

Isnt it amazing how the scales can give you different reading sometimes moments after each other. Great at times but a bugger other times!

Well tbh whatever 'diet' I go on I'm going to allow myself the odd glass of wine or piece of cake here and there, I am only 20 I do want to live aswell haha the SW dieharders will be gasping in horror at that I know! I mean I'm still figuring out what plan is best for me in terms of red green or EE, in sure I will level out soon

Hey your right there! you gotta get the balance right between eating healthily to lose weight but denying yourself certain pleasures versus eating what you want when you want but self loathing afterwards because you dont look how you'd like to. It's hard to get it right sometimes I know what you mean.

I was in hospital again on tuesday with my liver disease and got myself down in the dumps and at that point the need to eat my body weight in biscuits was greater than my need to lose my pot belly before my hols in 40 days time lol x

I always think if you deny yourself then you fall at hurdles so i agree have your wine just cut it down to less glasses. I maybe havin beer tonight so I'll mix it with lemonade if needs be to last longer lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370606604.110132.jpg

Yum red lunch!
Cajun quick fry steak, salad leaves, grated courgette and carrot, spring onion, cucumber, silverskin onions with balsamic vinegar and s&p, grilled tomato and 15ml extra light mayo (0.5)
Full up now!

I agree Chloe, there is nothing wrong with allowing ourselves a treat- the more I deprive the more I am likely to consume when I do have something calorific!

I think that's why I like slimming world so much because most days I can very easily save enough syns for a full size crunchie so I certainly don't feel like I'm "dieting"

Having my treat after doing bingo wing exercises then 10 mins on stepper:D awarding myself 2 cans of carling somy syns will overlap into tomorrow leaving me only 10 syns for 2moro but thats not too bad i dont think xx

That's a darn sight better than me V a bottle of wine! ;)

Er...., a bottle of Pinot Grigio.... Not really planning on having any left!

I think I will be on 2 syns a day for the rest of the week after today!

Well I try to stick to one night for a cheeky bottle, totally makes it not feel like a diet and generally get away with it!
I still have a couple of glasses left :) x

Well I try to stick to one night for a cheeky bottle, totally makes it not feel like a diet and generally get away with it!
I still have a couple of glasses left :) x

one nigt shouldnt hurt hehe

Back