DOING SW FROM HOME???

Really want to do exercise, but still waiting on scan results of the fractured vertebrae..
Though with this talk of bingo wings I was thinking some upper body arm exercises would surely be ok....? Even if i cant tone the wobbly belly, i could work on my arms...? Shall definitely be asking the consultant questions when I go in!

I'd double check hon before starting I know it's frustrating not being active but everything links to other parts of the body... so even though your vertebrae is stable it's not worth making it possibly worse...

I know, I must not... I do need telling though..!
It's probably enough that I do the day to day stuff that I do - I make sure I walk the school run as much as poss and the rest is general housework..
Thanks ladies, I def will check first x

I was on the go until 10 tonight... Aside,from checking the iPad (standing up!) ..blooming exhausting!
X

I know, I must not... I do need telling though..!
It's probably enough that I do the day to day stuff that I do - I make sure I walk the school run as much as poss and the rest is general housework..
Thanks ladies, I def will check first x

I'm the same hence my shoulder problem xxx

Hi ladies,
I'm looking for some advice. I've only ever done extra easy as couldn't be bothered to work out red and green, but I see a lot of people have success on red and greed. What have your experiences been and do you think it's worth a try?
Thanks!

Liz

Hi ladies,
I'm looking for some advice. I've only ever done extra easy as couldn't be bothered to work out red and green, but I see a lot of people have success on red and greed. What have your experiences been and do you think it's worth a try?
Thanks!

Liz

I started with Extra Easy as that is what they seem to promote more now. I then did a couple of Success Express days (where you have 2/3 superfree with your meals, only snack on superfree and use the higher syn value) and that gave me extra Healthy Extras. I then thought I may as well try Red and Green days as they give you extra Healthy Extras too and I like that!

Since then, I just do Red and Green. I expect I may do Extra Easy when I have days/meals out etc. But I find Red and Green suit me more and encourage me to eat more veg. So rather than having chips or potatoes with my meat, I have a lot more veg.

I have heard many say that red days produce the best results, and I myself find those easier to follow.

I started with EE on my own last year but found I lost better on Red days, but to be fair that might have been due to my portion control on EE I kind of went mad eating free foods as they were unlimited and when I reviewed it before going to red days I was eating portions meant for two people with pasta packets etc... Just started class and on EE as Sarah said thats what they promote, infact she skipped over red and green telling us we'd learn about those later on, anyway we'll see how I get on as my portion control is completely different over a year on and I really don't snack between meals nowadays other than the odd bit of fruit... The other plans are easy once you get your head around things you just need to remember what goes with which... planning is the key to red and green.... look through the food diaries for meal ideas...

Arghh I swear I'm really mad at hubs and I don't know if I'm angry or upset more over his bloody attitude to me doing this dieting.. He knows how hard I'm trying and failing, he moaned about me going to group etc etc, so now, he made himself chilli for lunch and offereed me some saying it's all fine and diet friendly, then after I've eaten it I find out he had used 3 kinds of bloody sauces that he knows I can't have with out synning them, wasn't even sorry about doing it, had no idea how much he'd used so I can't syn them properly and the proceeded to tell me I was over reacting and how can I eat chocolate and worry then worry about sauces he'd used... I'm think I'm more upset over his attitude and the fact he didn't even care or say oh I'm sorry I didn't realise and just justified himself by turning it back on me...

I don't know maybe I am overreacting but if the positions were different I'd make sure anything I cooked him was SW friendly... I cook two versions of most meals so he can have his usual meals and I have a diet version, I just don't understand why he doesn't even consider anything that concerns me...

Overall the syns probably arenlt that bad as when I first worked them out I was so angry I forgot to divide them between portions.. but I know if I have chocolate or anyhting I've budgeted for now I'm going to have sarcastic comments off him..

Okay rant over F1 and some laundry sorting to do...

Arghh I swear I'm really mad at hubs and I don't know if I'm angry or upset more over his bloody attitude to me doing this dieting.. He knows how hard I'm trying and failing, he moaned about me going to group etc etc, so now, he made himself chilli for lunch and offereed me some saying it's all fine and diet friendly, then after I've eaten it I find out he had used 3 kinds of bloody sauces that he knows I can't have with out synning them, wasn't even sorry about doing it, had no idea how much he'd used so I can't syn them properly and the proceeded to tell me I was over reacting and how can I eat chocolate and worry then worry about sauces he'd used... I'm think I'm more upset over his attitude and the fact he didn't even care or say oh I'm sorry I didn't realise and just justified himself by turning it back on me...

I don't know maybe I am overreacting but if the positions were different I'd make sure anything I cooked him was SW friendly... I cook two versions of most meals so he can have his usual meals and I have a diet version, I just don't understand why he doesn't even consider anything that concerns me...

Overall the syns probably arenlt that bad as when I first worked them out I was so angry I forgot to divide them between portions.. but I know if I have chocolate or anyhting I've budgeted for now I'm going to have sarcastic comments off him..

Okay rant over F1 and some laundry sorting to do...

I'd be peed at that too, my oh doesn't get that I can be on plan and have chocolate etc and a load of sarcasm does not help one bit. I only make one version of a dish now, unless it something like a dessert, all mains are the SW version. Perhaps he doesn't want you to lose weight or is worried he will lose you if you are slimmer x

Hello!

Haven`t been online for a few days, just been so busy!!
Had my wi earlier 1lb off so I`m pretty happy :)

Still finding it difficult to stick 100% to plan. Maybe if I did my stats might be better.
Not too bad during the day but I find I pick at stuff in the evening. Even though I try to save my syns
for the evening

Hello!

Still finding it difficult to stick 100% to plan. Maybe if I did my stats might be better.
Not too bad during the day but I find I pick at stuff in the evening. Even though I try to save my syns
for the evening
Well done Grannie. You are doing brilliantly. How about cutting up some fruits and pick at every time you want something ot mix with your syns e.g eaton mess sort of thing or suck on chocolates rather than chewing - like mini chocolates.

have a great rest of weekend.

I'd be peed at that too, my oh doesn't get that I can be on plan and have chocolate etc and a load of sarcasm does not help one bit. I only make one version of a dish now, unless it something like a dessert, all mains are the SW version. Perhaps he doesn't want you to lose weight or is worried he will lose you if you are slimmer x

Thanks honey

I guess I should be used to it by now, but never mind it'll blow over to next time

Had a lovely dinner one of charls curries with brown rice, then met my best friend for an hour and to top it all I found a precious ring I thought I'd lost and was heartbroken over loosing, I've searched for the ring everywhere, been through all my bags make up bags etc, scoured my friends house, checked the road, rang the taxi company we used that evening and nothing, just put it down as lost or stolen in the break in that night... then... I use my makeup bag every day, my little ones been using the make up in it and suddenly bam there it was today, no idea now but I'm so happy to have it back..

Good day on plan despite the syn fiasco, so even though it's late going to use my hex's with smoked salmon that was lurking in the fridge and maybe a flake mm

hope you've all had a good day xxxx
Have a good evening ladies...

Hello!

for the evening

Well done honey, I freeze my chocolate it lasts longer... how about making some SW friendly comfort food to pick at, fruit kebabs, salad pots, I put all my salad items in differnt pots sometimes and just graze through them. Milk ice-lollies, like mini milks, add vanilla flavouring to one, syn some hot chocolate powder and mix it in, mash up a couble of strawberries and make a strawbeery one (Not sure if you have to syn mashed fruit?)... lollies out of SF squash, I try and save a hex for an evening if I can the I have a cheeky sandwich and bag of low syn crisps....

My thoughts exactly. Well said!

Been very ill this weekend, some kind of virus i think and pretty much the only thing i could manage to eat was bread and toast so major carb bloat now! Might try the success express until friday but dont really know enough about it to do it all week i dont think, might have to do some reading up on it

Back