DOING SW FROM HOME???

Urgh I've had that thingy end of last week and this weekend was really hard to stay off toast as thats all I want to eat when I'm ill.. that and cheesey wotsits... thank god they're low in syn

Hope you're feeling better soon hun, there's a thread here for SE, it's basically EE but two thirds superfree, one third free, and you syn non free items at the higher rate for example sausages are higher on green than red so you take the green syn, you can still have your hex's too, it's all in the thread xx

5lb off for me this week :) ecstatic isn't the word!

Wow thats fab, well done honey xxx

What did you do to achieve that ?

I've been on plan totally since Thursday, not eaten huge amounts as I've been ill so I'm hoping I lose this week, not feeling any lighter at the moment infact more flabby and untoned than ever lol

Well done again xx

Pah not having the lidl fat free flavoured yoghurts... 4.5 syns per pot, I knew the'td be synned but not that high arghh glad I only bought one to try

Oops forgot that yoghurt is free food what a barbie duh 0.5 syns actually was so yay

Wow thats fab, well done honey xxx

What did you do to achieve that ?

I've been on plan totally since Thursday, not eaten huge amounts as I've been ill so I'm hoping I lose this week, not feeling any lighter at the moment infact more flabby and untoned than ever lol

Well done again xx

Thank you honey :)

Errr, the only thing i've done differently this week is I started the 30 day shred and did some extra walking! I've done 2 days 30 day shred and walked around 20 odd miles and not gone over syns :)

I need to do more walking, I walk everywhere as it is, unless it's a big asda shop so I don't think my body really accepts it as exercise nowadays. going to start doing the biggest looser dvd I bought ages ago in the poundshop

Well done jodieboo, brilliant loss! I've heard about 30 day shred is that jillian michaels that does that or am I getting mixed up?
Weigh in for me tomorrow - on whole been good but bit of blip last night - so cross with myself, ate 3 bags crisps and and kitkat in quick succession for no reason aargh!

I need to do more walking, I walk everywhere as it is, unless it's a big asda shop so I don't think my body really accepts it as exercise nowadays. going to start doing the biggest looser dvd I bought ages ago in the poundshop

Every little helps!

Well done jodieboo, brilliant loss! I've heard about 30 day shred is that jillian michaels that does that or am I getting mixed up?
Weigh in for me tomorrow - on whole been good but bit of blip last night - so cross with myself, ate 3 bags crisps and and kitkat in quick succession for no reason aargh!

Yeah it is Jillian :) There's videos on youtube for it if you're interested in it :D Good luck for tomorrow x

Didn't think of looking on you tube, might check it out! I've got biggest loser on wii, suits me at the mo as not too difficult, perhaps shred is something to work towards. One day!!

Had a sneaky peak at the scales ( I know I shouldn`t!):)
It says I`ve gained 1lb. Hope to shift it by wi on Saturday.

Got to stop faffing about and put in some effort.
Must admit, I haven`t been counting my syns properly or weighing my hexa

I'm having scales issues! There's nowhere in the bathroom I can keep them where I can actually get weighed so I move them to roughly the same spot every time to get weighed then put them back. I can get such variable weights from placing it a few inches out...how do I know it's accurate?!

Well Done Jodie that's a fab loss!!

Amy as long as it's on the same spot every WI it should be accurate?
So u have them on tiled or carpeted floor?

I'm trying to get back in the right frame of mind so been n got loads of fruit n veg for the upcoming week! Ive started drinking lemon hot water again so fingers crossed for a loss or STS at WI tomorro. I've been a bit naughty tho so just hoping I don't get a gain! I've put about 6lbs back on since my lowest weight earlier this year so I'm determined to get below that again x

Plus I'm going to have to remove my 1st and Club 10 awards off my signature until I get the weight off again!  x

I'm having scales issues! There's nowhere in the bathroom I can keep them where I can actually get weighed so I move them to roughly the same spot every time to get weighed then put them back. I can get such variable weights from placing it a few inches out...how do I know it's accurate?!

I had the same issue but found a spot on the lino that weighed true! So then I marked it out with electrical tape and just put the scales back in the markers on Mondays when I weigh :)

I can't tell you how many people ask why I have a green square on the floor lol!

Well Done Jodie that's a fab loss!!

Amy as long as it's on the same spot every WI it should be accurate?
So u have them on tiled or carpeted floor?

I'm trying to get back in the right frame of mind so been n got loads of fruit n veg for the upcoming week! Ive started drinking lemon hot water again so fingers crossed for a loss or STS at WI tomorro. I've been a bit naughty tho so just hoping I don't get a gain! I've put about 6lbs back on since my lowest weight earlier this year so I'm determined to get below that again x

Thanks hun :)

1/2lb loss for me so I'm happy with that!
Back on it this week!
Good Luck all! x

First official weigh in for me at class tonight so fingers crossed I've lost something... I've been totally on plan all week, been under my syns and everything but not feeling any lighter, not sure if I like after having an evening weigh in though, plenty of fruit and yoghurt for me today and then dinner when I get home about 9ish...

Need to get back into doing some kind of exercise now, I was good for awhile then got stuck doing things in the house and lost the routine, just never seem to get anytime to myself, which is crazy as I'm not working at the moment not doing weekday classes anymore so not in college or doing homework etc etc and I seem to have less time than ever to myself which is madness

Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

Fins some where relatively flat and line your scales up against something, I have mine on the landing in line with a plug socket and so many inches out from the wall,, the scales will differ I only have to move them a couple of inches and I add a pound.

My moms scales are insane in the kitchen they weigh one weight next door in the lounge they weigh two stone lighter !!

Fins some where relatively flat and line your scales up against something, I have mine on the landing in line with a plug socket and so many inches out from the wall,, the scales will differ I only have to move them a couple of inches and I add a pound.

My moms scales are insane in the kitchen they weigh one weight next door in the lounge they weigh two stone lighter !!

I figured as long as keep weighing in the same spot, the losses/gains will be accurate just maybe not the actual weight if that makes sense!

Hi all hope you don't mind me joining in, have been on EE and have been reading some of your advice on red and green days am thinking of giving them a go next week.

Back