DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good for u Jen! :)
I actually felt less bloated and could feel the difference getting back on plan...hope I haven't blown it but got until Wed! x

No! Oh Jen it's so frustrating!! Been waiting for ages :(
Hope we get a date soon x

Thought I would pop in and say hi, I was going to class up till the start of May but then had to stop due to my inlaws coming to stay and as a result of that and a 2 week holiday am now 9lb heavier than I was then. Decided to try and follow the plan at home with the support of people in here as I was not staying to class as I got nothing from it so paying ~£5 to weigh in was a bit much.

I have alot to loose, and at the moment I am only working on mini targets of a stone at a time, looking to when I get down the "next number"...

I have downloaded the excel spreadsheet and am regarding today as a "new start" and taking weight loss etc from today not when I started at class (makes sense to my weird mind). How do people track what they eat and any menu planning. I know that it is not like WW etc when you have to track everything but I like to do a rough meal plan for the week but can not find anything that works that well for me. I have tried to find something online but nothing seems to work well for SW.

Hey Marooncat! Welcome to our group!
Do a daily food diary! That way you'll keep track of all the 'Superfree', 'Free', Healthy Extras and Syns you consume each day. After a week if you weigh yourself and lose you'll know your meal plans are working for you but if you STS or gain you can look back n see where u went wrong! Some people have set up threads on here for others to look at but I don't I just do it in my head ha!
Good Luck! 

Thanks Jen hope it's not too much longer! No it's not a chain so should have been quicker than this I'd have thought!

Where's Charl n Toni? Haven't heard from them in a bit xx

Welcome mooncat! You downloaded a spreadsheet!! That sounds organised. The thought of spreeadsheets gives me brain-ache!! :)

Tilly, hope the move goes through soon for you! You`re right haven`t heard from charl or toni for a while. Hope they`re ok!!
When I went AWOL last year (before I joined this thread) I got to my target. On coming back, I`d regained nearly all I`d previously lost :(
Hope that doesn`t happen to them!!:)

Hi ladies !!!

I’m a newbie; I’ve just started my second week on slimming world and minimins .:D

I’m doing SW at home as my job is strange hours so I can’t guarantee to make it to a group every week. Also, when I tried group last year I didn’t really “click” with the consultant; rather than encouraging people she seemed to belittle them :mad: but rather than carry on at home I just gave into the cake !

Anyways, I've started fresh and if anyone has any helpful tips / advice – give me a shout !

Thanks
xxx

Thought I would pop in and say hi, I was going to class up till the start of May but then had to stop due to my inlaws coming to stay and as a result of that and a 2 week holiday am now 9lb heavier than I was then. Decided to try and follow the plan at home with the support of people in here as I was not staying to class as I got nothing from it so paying ~£5 to weigh in was a bit much.

I have alot to loose, and at the moment I am only working on mini targets of a stone at a time, looking to when I get down the "next number"...

I have downloaded the excel spreadsheet and am regarding today as a "new start" and taking weight loss etc from today not when I started at class (makes sense to my weird mind). How do people track what they eat and any menu planning. I know that it is not like WW etc when you have to track everything but I like to do a rough meal plan for the week but can not find anything that works that well for me. I have tried to find something online but nothing seems to work well for SW.

That makes total sense! A clean slate is a great idea :) I find these boards much more useful that my old group - everyone's so supportive and there's just SO much info here.

I hand write my food diaries, as it makes it more personal and 'about me' when it's there in my handwriting, but that's just me :D I do keep a spreadsheet of my weightloss as I've created a tracker chart so I can see my weightloss and project my future weight loss. (I'm a bit of a geek like that ;))

Good luck with the fresh start - we're all here for you :)

Thanks girls! I've rung the solicitors again today and hopefully things start to happen soon...can't wait!!
Hunters Chicken (synned BBQ sauce not SW recipe!) with homemade chips and salad for tea...mmm! x

Thanks girls! I've rung the solicitors again today and hopefully things start to happen soon...can't wait!!
Hunters Chicken (synned BBQ sauce not SW recipe!) with homemade chips and salad for tea...mmm! x

I had hunters chicken last night, made the sw one was delishhhhh!

Hi all!
I'm a newbie doing sw from home too! Started sw EE plan on the 1st June :). I've lost 4lbs so far so feeling really positive! I joined a group a couple of years ago and felt too much pressure, I'm the kind of person that works better alone without feeling I have to broadcast that I'm on a 'diet'. I love minimins! Everybody is so supportive and you can always find the advice and info that you're looking for!
I have been cooking everything from scratch and I always freeze some so my freezer is currently jam-packed with various syn free meals! I'm loving being in control of what I'm eating and preparing meals in advance is defo helping :).
I'm sure I will have bad days but hopefully minimins will keep me focused!
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi :)

Back