DOING SW FROM HOME???

Help!!!
Hubs bought the chilled quorn sausages (42g / 70 calls)
There's so many different threads with diff advice..!!
Does anyone know the syns please!?
Thanks xxx

Seems pretty high for a sausage! I stick with my ww at 0.5syn each.

Got 2 study days this week, learning to do smears. The dummies were fun lol!

2 days 100% so far, scales normally move after a couple of days of no carbs but haven't yet :-( think it's true weight gain this time, darn it. Oh well, I will get back to target!! Did my first run this afternoon in 4 months. Didn't manage very far but determined to build up to a half marathon by september.

Not sure where Charl and Toni are, will poke them on fb lol - they are ok tho :-D

xxx

I've come crawling back!! X

Think I should read back a few posts - otherwise that could go down in history as one of the strangest welcomes of all time lol! ;-) x x

Just feel a bit scared opening my legs up to a stranger lol!!

Welcome back Kelly! :)

You will be fine Jodie - the thought is worse than the reality, and its over really quickly (not like the coil fitting! Lol) I think after kids though you sort of get a bit blaze being prodded by strangers.. And actually would surely be worse if you knew them!! ;)

I usually have the Linda Mc rosemary and red onion sausages which are lush and free.. But I really fancied SW sausage egg beans and chips tonight and that was all hubby could find in the budgens..
From what I can work out I think they might be 1 syn each.. Should be fine as I have had no syns today

Seems pretty high for a sausage! I stick with my ww at 0.5syn each.

Got 2 study days this week, learning to do smears. The dummies were fun lol!

2 days 100% so far, scales normally move after a couple of days of no carbs but haven't yet :-( think it's true weight gain this time, darn it. Oh well, I will get back to target!! Did my first run this afternoon in 4 months. Didn't manage very far but determined to build up to a half marathon by september.

Not sure where Charl and Toni are, will poke them on fb lol - they are ok tho :-D

xxx

I could so not do them Jen! Totally take my hat off to you!

Got a couple of ww ones in the freezer, but want oodles of new potato chips, so wanted a veggie option :)

Well done on the run :) and I bet the weight will suddenly drop :)

Jen's poke worked haha :)

I've just been off plan for so long & just have had a lot going on. Had the anniversary of losing my mum this month plus her birthday in April and then the memories of all the weeks inbetween last year so I've not been in a good place to diet.
All ok now but I'm off to Canada in 2 weeks time so I will be back on it from 15th July when I'm back to normality. I've joined the gym, signed up and paid for the next year in one go so I will definitely be on track once im back from my holidays.
Hope you're all keeping well and doing great with sw, will catch up with you all soon :)

Lou if you give me the exact name of the sausages I can double check for you, got the syns tools open and ready! x

Oh thank you lovely Laura!
They are chilled ' quorn sausages' don't seem to have any other name than that!
42g sausage
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371496929.544567.jpg
Thanks Hun xx

Jen's poke worked haha :)

I've just been off plan for so long & just have had a lot going on. Had the anniversary of losing my mum this month plus her birthday in April and then the memories of all the weeks inbetween last year so I've not been in a good place to diet.
All ok now but I'm off to Canada in 2 weeks time so I will be back on it from 15th July when I'm back to normality. I've joined the gym, signed up and paid for the next year in one go so I will definitely be on track once im back from my holidays.
Hope you're all keeping well and doing great with sw, will catch up with you all soon :)

Glad you're ok Tonianne xx my mums year anniversary is looming next Saturday - it's very odd and can't believe where the time has gone.
Have a fab holiday xx

Back