DOING SW FROM HOME???

Mmm had a lovely tea tonight...BBQ spiced Pork Steaks, Cajun New Potatos and Salt n Pepper Peppers, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Sweetcorn...wow loads of flavour very nice! Should have taken a pic! x

Is that just the sw bbq sauce recipe over pork steaks? Sounds good hun!

Proud of myself, actually been out for a run tonight. Only 3 miles but better than nothing lol

Don't worry Chloe just try to be on plan as much as possible this week and weigh next week if you think it will really affect you. Don't try and have no syns to try and make up for it, been there and done that before and you never end up sticking to it if you deprive yourself completely! Good luck for this week x

Sts for me this week which is fine considering the weekend!
Now off camping! Gonna plan my every meal to stay on track, apart from the mega chilli I have made for everyone for Saturday night!

I need some easy camping food, recon I might go on green an stick to fresh veg and mug shot type food.. Ooh, couscous is easy too... Time to plan!
Xx

3lbs loss this week, happy with that. Back in my target "range"! Onto the 10s soon hopefully.

Gonna be a scorcher this weekend, yay! Off on a gromit hunt this weekend. Bristol has 80 gromits around the city, all decorated differently, they're lush and kids love em!! Then maybe beach sunday :-D

Anyone tried weight watchers pizza? Any good or just better off syning a normal one? My best friend is coming over tonight, she's very pregnant and wants pizza so pizza it is lol

Had the chicken one,wasn't the worst thing just a bit bland. Maybe add a little extra hex cheese and some garlic powder??
Stupidly been sneaking extra food this past 2 weeks and gained 4lbs :(
Went and did a 'proper' shop last night so straight back on it and hopefully see some good losses..:rolleyes:

Thanks, will add extra seasoning! You have that 4lbs off in no time, a kitchen full of sw goodies is key! Am off shopping too! xx

I hope so. Managed to sneak into the 13st bracket for the first time in years and am really annoyed that it didn't last longer then a few weeks..got a busy day in the garden so hoping that will help. Happy shopping lol!!! :)

Decided to exercise some portion control.

Gonna start using smaller plates. Will wait and see how it goes.

Having sw fish n chips. With the smaller plate there won't be anywhere near the same amount I usually have. Having a side salad with it!

Had a sneaky weigh today as I always put on when I'm off the weekend but will also weigh Sunday as normal as I'm a bit of an obsessive weighed anyway, lost 2.5lbs this week so down to 14st 3lb!! That's lower than I've been in a couple of years so very happy, I've got the 13's in my sight and I'm not giving up!!! :)

Had a sneaky weigh today as I always put on when I'm off the weekend but will also weigh Sunday as normal as I'm a bit of an obsessive weighed anyway, lost 2.5lbs this week so down to 14st 3lb!! That's lower than I've been in a couple of years so very happy, I've got the 13's in my sight and I'm not giving up!!! :)

Great attitude, you go girl! x

Thanks Jenny :) Omg just had a shock, we are going out for a picnic and a nice long walk tomorrow and we normally stop off for an ice cream on the way home... 20 syns for a flake mcflurry?!?!?!? What on earth do they put in it!!??!! :eek:

Morning ladies

Finally time to check in here mega busy week finished I'm glad although could have done without the car breaking again... gonna cost too much to repair more than the car is worth.. so no car for the foreseeable future unless something mega cheap, reliable etc pops up... Totally fed up but determined to stick to plan.. I guess I'll get ots of exercise in seeing as I'll be doing even more walking lol

Ginna do bbq food today lots of yummy stuff on EE chicken, sausages homemade burgers, corn on the cob etc etc...

Is that just the sw bbq sauce recipe over pork steaks? Sounds good hun!

Proud of myself, actually been out for a run tonight. Only 3 miles but better than nothing lol

No they were already like that from Asda so prob a few syns but they were very nice! Ha x

This what i have i am i doing right! helps and tips please

Breckfast : 2 Slices of Bacon with all visable fat removed, two poached eggs, and beans, and griddled mushrooms using frylight.
Dinner : Leftover (all homemade) Chiense stir fry (vegetables and noodles) with chicken breast, mushrooms cabbage, onion, beans sprouts. With a salad.
Tea: Homemade Sage and Pork Patties (Burgers in a wholemeal small bun), slimming world chips, beans and Salad, Fat free yoghurt for afters.
Super: Baked poatoe, with Beans and 1 Tbsp of Clover

Snacks:

Apple
Yoghurt
Space radiers small bag
Freddo.

Hi everyone hope you've all had a lovely day in the sun! I had a nice long walk with my hubby and son and then we spent some time on the beach! We had a picnic so I bought the usual stuff but I resisted the pork pies and sausage rolls, then they had ice cream and I had a nectarine! I have gone over my syns today as I've had too much bread and a mini malt loaf but when I think of what I would have eaten in the past on a day like this... scary and easy to see how the weight went on in the first place. I even sunbathed in my bikini top, was feeling brave :D

Well so much for portion control!

Had a piece of Victoria sponge :(

Will have to have a flexi-syn day today and start again tomorrow!:)

This what i have i am i doing right! helps and tips please

Breckfast : 2 Slices of Bacon with all visable fat removed, two poached eggs, and beans, and griddled mushrooms using frylight.
Dinner : Leftover (all homemade) Chiense stir fry (vegetables and noodles) with chicken breast, mushrooms cabbage, onion, beans sprouts. With a salad.
Tea: Homemade Sage and Pork Patties (Burgers in a wholemeal small bun), slimming world chips, beans and Salad, Fat free yoghurt for afters.
Super: Baked poatoe, with Beans and 1 Tbsp of Clover

Snacks:

Apple
Yoghurt
Space radiers small bag
Freddo.

Looks good! Try not to have too many baked beans in the same day but as long as you have the superfree, you'll be fine. Sw is great isn't it, you can eat so much food! xx

Back