DOING SW FROM HOME???

Definitely agree with you about the summer thing. Iv drank so much wine recently which needs to stop. Gunna buy some diet lemonade today and have that with gin instead

Think you can have slimline tonic as well which is free.
I notice your from Hull, I'm from the area too!! ?

Yeh im not really a massive tonic fan, dont mind soda but tonic, urgh! I was at a bbq today though and managed to stay away from all alcohol! So proud just had NAS squash with diet lemonade which is actually what i needed in this hot weather! Yeah im from hull! West hull as it is, only here like christmas, easter and summer though and the odd weekend as im living in scarborough whilst doing my degree, which isnt too far away either. Were are you from?

Has anyone tried the weetabix oaty bars? They are really nice for that sweet bit. 1 bar is a HEB, I never usually have 2 Alpen bars so have swapped to the weetabix as they are yummy.

Yum, might have to try those, always good to know alternative hex's!
:)

Oh dear I've been a naughty girl today!!! The girls at work got hot cheese straws from the bakers and I accidentally crammed one in my mouth lol that was followed by and afternoon tea and a chocolate cupcake from Gregg's. I also have a bbq tomorrow and I know there isn't going to be one healthy thing there as the girl who is doing it is a complete foodie!! Oh well may just start again Monday too! :)

I messed up yesterday- pretty sure it's pre * scoffing! I went into lidl yesterday and randomly bought some of their ultra syn potato salad and ate quite a lot of it! Gonna make oh eat the rest today. Went to BBQ yesterday avo and was not that bad- salads were dressing free and I took my cous cous and sw hummus options and I didn't eat bread.. But oops, the wine! Swings and roundabouts I think!
Going to be as good as today and have Linda mc sausages and slimming world chips planned!

I do think though even if you slide off plan you're subconsciously choosing your naughtyness though- I bet if you think about how you would eat pre slimming world and an off day now, you're still being a lot better than before :)
Happy Sunday all x

Hey thanks ladies you have all made me feel a lot better, sometimes think it just me that fails but it is nice to know where all human, I've been keeping my syns quite low most of the time then I binge so am going to start having most of them from Monday and see if it helps me stay on track more thanks for your support its much appreciated Xx

Omg!!!!!! I lost 1lb!!! Really didn't expect that as it's been a tougher week but I tried to make the right choices although yesterday was a blip but I am so happy with 1 lb as I was totally expecting 1 or 2 on :D

Well done Gpuk good news Xx

Thankyou, fyi you saying about having more syns.....my syns this week have averaged out to over what I should have had but I have still somehow lost! yet when I've done sw previously and tried to keep syns really low I haven't always lost..... strange but I would try eating them all and see how you get on?? Xxx good luck xxx

Thanks hun, would you suggest all 15 a day? I think its worth a try bacause I'm really good for ages then get fed up with resricting myself so it would prop help me stay on track more Xx

Well I know this won't work for everyone but I have had on average 20 syns a day last week some days it was 8 a couple of days was 30+ which sounds crazy but it wasn't on anything really unhealthy if that makes any sense at all?!? It was an extra heb or hea like a cereal bar there was a bit of unplanned pizza last Sunday and there was a chocolate muffin yesterday but the rest was just 'normal' food. I wouldn't suggest 20 though I was aiming for 15 lol I just had some tough days lol x

Definitely some people lose better when they use all 15 - takes a bit of trial and error I think..
I, though, have never worked out a pattern for me... I really should! Lol

Gpuk, amaze:) well done xx

Ooh, and I had a friend round with kids today- sausages of meat and quorn with sw wedges and a load of salad, and a bread roll..
Family coming later and a BBQ and I'm feeling like I am doing well avoiding the bad things:)
(Though a low syn g&t is going down well :))

Hiya, thanks everyone I don't get much congratulations from anyone else so the support on here means alot!! I had the bbq today and it was actually ok, I had a burger in a white bun.... as that's all there was. I didn't have a sausage as that would have meant another bun and i'm not a sausage lover really, there was a nice big salad with no dressing so had some of that, had a cheese slice in my burger and a forkful of fried onion plus a little ketchup, no garlic bread, no pizza, no coleslaw...which i would have demolished usually lol. And randomly they had a bowl of my fav uncle bens golden veg rice! So i had a few spoonfuls of that and a few little bits of chicken from a bbq thigh....skin removed, don't like it anyway! so all in all i think i did as well as i could have done, i had 6 little pieces of new potato in mayo but i noticed on her side it was sainsbury's light mayo so that was ok. We didn't get offered any birthday cake and I didn't ask for any, later in the day she handed round a box of Fab lollies and I had one of those, didn't go near the choc biscuits, chocolate mini muffins, just didn't look at them so they couldn't speak to me lol :D

Last edited:
Hey ladies!
Well Done on the losses! :)
I'm going to try the 5:2 diet for a few weeks and see if I can do it and what the results are like...wish me luck! x

Go for it Tilly, an good luck!
I seriously need a juggle up with my plan! Might look into 5:2 but not getting what you can eat on the 2?! Some research perhaps!
I'm a serial weigher, every morning... And I've promised myself I will not weigh til Friday! Lol! We shall see!!!!

People do it different ways but the gist is 500 cals all day! Some do it where they fast allday then use the 500 on their tea or u can do it where u spread the cals throughout the day...I'm doing the latter so 3 low cal meals a day. I'm trying to have brekki as late as I can to help spread the meals out so I'm starving right now! Ha! Boiled water and Black Coffee until I think I'm ready for brekki ha! x

Back