DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hm, thinking I need to give this a go! I have had a banana and two teas this morning so it could be doable today...
Sall look into the lunch and dinner options! I have sparkling water and drink black coffee anyway, so there should be no reason why not.. Just hinting about it is making me feel hungry though! Lol

Just thought I would let you guys know that when in sainsbos I noticed they had different flavoured coffees by a company called Beanies. They had cinder toffee, irish cream, and amaretto for £2.50. I'm not much of a coffee drinker but the cinder toffee caught my eye.

I also noticed in asda that they have new out chocolate (dark and white) and caramel fat free custard type dessert similar to shapes chocolate desserts. Wondering if anyone knows the syns of them? I did post in the syns section to see if I got a bite there as well and spread the word.

Hm, thinking I need to give this a go! I have had a banana and two teas this morning so it could be doable today...
Sall look into the lunch and dinner options! I have sparkling water and drink black coffee anyway, so there should be no reason why not.. Just hinting about it is making me feel hungry though! Lol

Go for it of u want Hun! My meal plan for today is -
Brekki (10:45) - Harvest Morn Original Oats (made up with boiling water not milk)
Lunch (prob around 2:30) - WW Mediterranean Veg Soup.
Snacks - 4 straw berries and a WW yoghurt.
Tea (6:30-7pm?) - 100g Chicken Breast roasted, 100g New potatoes, 100g lettuce, 50g red pepper & a bit of coleslaw on the side.
x
Total cals = 493

Hello,

New to forum but not to SW.

I am going it alone with the aid of a starter pack as I don't have time or money for the local groups or online version.

I must admit I struggle often, I am the complete opposite of a veggie and I love my choc and cheese (why can't there be a diet you can eat loads of both and lose weight! lol )

I love my snacking as well...so really need to hunt out recipes for little baked bits etc as I love flapjacks, cheese straws etc.

Being naughty and browsing at work (crappy job with nothing to do...roll on Weds as I have an interview elsewhere local to home!) so will do some recipe hunting I think.

If anyone has any suggestions of good threads for recipes like that I can jump too then please help! lol

Brekki (10:45) - Harvest Morn Original Oats (made up with boiling water not milk)
Tea (6:30-7pm?) - 100g Chicken Breast roasted, 100g New potatoes, 100g lettuce, 50g red pepper & a bit of coleslaw on the side.
x
Total cals = 493

Omg, I think I will struggle! And may be better planning it properly.
Today I've had:
B banana
L 30g couscous, 5g red onion, 10gcheddar, 10g butternut squash
Snack - apple
Tea with skim milk and sweetener x 2

That is around 370, which would leave me 130 for the rest of the day! I will let you know if I cave in!
Good luck love x

Hello,

New to forum but not to SW.

I am going it alone with the aid of a starter pack as I don't have time or money for the local groups or online version.

I must admit I struggle often, I am the complete opposite of a veggie and I love my choc and cheese (why can't there be a diet you can eat loads of both and lose weight! lol )

I love my snacking as well...so really need to hunt out recipes for little baked bits etc as I love flapjacks, cheese straws etc.

Being naughty and browsing at work (crappy job with nothing to do...roll on Weds as I have an interview elsewhere local to home!) so will do some recipe hunting I think.

If anyone has any suggestions of good threads for recipes like that I can jump too then please help! lol

Good luck Cat - lots of helpful hints on here :)
Alpen lights are great, flapjack style I guess, and only 3.5 syns or two for a healthy extra B :)

There used to be a slimming world 5:2 group but I can't seem to find it now.

I'm doing 2 days at 500cals and the rest SW.

x
Total cals = 493

You`re brave Tilly!

I tried 5:2 a few months ago and failed miserably!:)

You`re brave Tilly!

I tried 5:2 a few months ago and failed miserably!:)

Do u know what it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be!! I'm feing hungry now and can't wait for my tea but I've just got on with it really knowing tomorro is a completely different day haha! Will try and be healthy on my 'Normal' days but it does say if u want a treat have a treat!

In other news guess whose getting the keys to their 1st home on Friday?!?! Yes us!!!! So thrilled it's taken forever!! :D x

Hi everyone, welcome new peeps! Hope you all had a good day, was super hot! I finally got round to looking in the upstairs cupboard at work as I thought there may be some old uniform in there as mine is falling off me! And I found a size 16 dress and I could get it done up... now not saying I could sit down very comfortably in it or that it looked brilliant as our uniform is rather close fitting but I was SO amazed that I could get in it!!! I bought it home and have got my hubby to takes pics of me in it then I'm going to try it on after another 7lbs and see how it's doing :D

Go for it Tilly, an good luck!
I seriously need a juggle up with my plan! Might look into 5:2 but not getting what you can eat on the 2?! Some research perhaps!
I'm a serial weigher, every morning... And I've promised myself I will not weigh til Friday! Lol! We shall see!!!!

I've been thinking about having a week of juicing after watching that program on the tv about that aussie guy. Just to see what would happen?! :)

Tilly, am thrilled for you hun, soooooo exciting! 5:2 is doable, keep with it :-D good luck on Friday, you moving in at the weekend or decorating first?

xx

Yay Tilly!

Congrats on getting your house keys!
You waited ages :)

Maybe 5:2 is for you. It wasn't for me.

Gonna try to continue mixing up red, green & ee days up

Thanks everyone were thrilled!
Dunno yet Jen doubt we will be in this weekend tho as coz it's short notice Neil still has to work at the weekend so me and my family will start stripping wallpaper etc and take measurements to get the bathroom done 1st. Maybe get the main jobs done 1st then more in properly? We'll see! So exciting!! :D x

Yeah hope it's for me too Grannie x

Back