DOING SW FROM HOME???

Feeling low today :(. Had a small binge last night, no where near as bad as could have been but still feel bad. Weighed myself this morning and STS , I usually weigh on a Saturday but wanted to keep check. Just come to the end of star week yesterday so was hoping for a loss but probably still bloated. :confused: To make it worse I have a cold, its not terrible but making me tired and fed up. I usually go to the gym tonight, every Thursday, just started a few weeks ago. Now not sure whether to go as feeling so low about not been able to lose weight this week. :(

Sorry about the moan, just needed to get it off my chest.

Yeah I'm beginning to think that the fromage frais is an inside joke at slimming world HQ. :tomato: I love my Friday night curry like I said Quark seems to be holding itself together at the moment but can be a little too rich in some dishes! for curry I have been adding Total 0% yogurt instead which i have used for years.:)

Agree the yogurt is great. I've never been able to find the fat free fromage frais.
So looks like I haven't missed much :p

Feeling low today :(. Had a small binge last night, no where near as bad as could have been but still feel bad. Weighed myself this morning and STS , I usually weigh on a Saturday but wanted to keep check. Just come to the end of star week yesterday so was hoping for a loss but probably still bloated. :confused: To make it worse I have a cold, its not terrible but making me tired and fed up. I usually go to the gym tonight, every Thursday, just started a few weeks ago. Now not sure whether to go as feeling so low about not been able to lose weight this week. :(

Sorry about the moan, just needed to get it off my chest.

Yep a cold will defo do that to your self esteem! They always seem to arrive when you're in the swing of it don't they? Even with the binge your weight has stayed the same so that's a plus :) Try not to be so hard on yourself Sweetie you have today & tomorrow to keep on track and even if the scales say STS on Saturday that's an achievement. The easy thing is to throw in the towel, and you haven't done that.You only had a small binge it happens! May I suggest that if you're up to it go to the gym it will make you feel more in control. If not have something fabulously healthy for dinner tonight, make the challenge syn free! ;) I hope you feel better soon x :patback: oh one more thing, keep off the scales they lie when your not feeling 100%. :)

Hi sijac ,if you take out the fromage frais about an hour before you need it , it should reduce the chances of it splitting.

I used to use natural yoghurt and have recently started using fromage frais. I must say i prefer the frais as i mostly use it to make cheesy sauces and i find it more cheesy :)

Hi sijac ,if you take out the fromage frais about an hour before you need it , it should reduce the chances of it splitting.

I used to use natural yoghurt and have recently started using fromage frais. I must say i prefer the frais as i mostly use it to make cheesy sauces and i find it more cheesy :)

Oh right ok that makes sense, so what you're saying is that it really needs to be more room temp than chilled? I have half a pot left so will give it one more chance ;) thanks for the advice yoyo xx

Yep a cold will defo do that to your self esteem! They always seem to arrive when you're in the swing of it don't they? Even with the binge your weight has stayed the same so that's a plus :) Try not to be so hard on yourself Sweetie you have today & tomorrow to keep on track and even if the scales say STS on Saturday that's an achievement. The easy thing is to throw in the towel, and you haven't done that.You only had a small binge it happens! May I suggest that if you're up to it go to the gym it will make you feel more in control. If not have something fabulously healthy for dinner tonight, make the challenge syn free! ;) I hope you feel better soon x :patback: oh one more thing, keep off the scales they lie when your not feeling 100%. :)

Thanks sijack. I'm going gym tonight and had very few syns today. I think the gym will definitely de stress me :). I dont understand why when I start eating healthy I get a cold:confused:

Thanks sijack. I'm going gym tonight and had very few syns today. I think the gym will definitely de stress me :). I dont understand why when I start eating healthy I get a cold:confused:

I guess your body needs to detox of all the bad stuff ;) enjoy the gym xx :)

Doing SW from home and got a dilemma, went out today and forgot to make a lunch so had to try and buy something out... ended up buying [h=2]Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself - Roast Chicken Salad Sandwich... can anyone tell me how many syns are in it??? The chicken and salad surely can't be syns D: but would add to calorie, so dividing by 20 is unfair....[/h]

I'd be so grateful for anyone who could nip onto SW to work out syn value the details are:
Calories281Sodium360 mg
Total Fat4 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated1 gTotal Carbs40 g
Polyunsaturated1 gDietary Fiber5 g
Monounsaturated2 gSugars3 g
Trans0 gProtein20 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%

Don't know what you need as i've never been online!! Please please please please <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

thank youu xxx

Well according to my sw directory (2009) it is listed as 15.5 syns on red and green :eek:. X

Yeah really didn't want to give you that news! Sorry I know that you can deduct syns if you use say the bread as a Hex b but I can't remember how many best put it down to a bad choice and recoup the syns by having less tomorrow. To balance out 15 per day xxx hope this helps? :)

Hey guys, I forgot to post yesterday's weigh in results!! I lost 2 lb in my first week.

I would be inclined to just syn the bread cos chicken and salad are free. Obv depends if butter, mayo or anything else used. Is very tricky when out and about! Not a terrible choice xx

I've started for home and just getting my head around everything at the moment. We had sticky chicken for dinner last night and it was so tasty and filling. I can't wait to try more of the recipes!

I've started for home and just getting my head around everything at the moment. We had sticky chicken for dinner last night and it was so tasty and filling. I can't wait to try more of the recipes!

ohhhh sticky chicken sounds lovely :drool: where did you get the recipe? x

Hi Guys,

Hope you don't mind me joining it - am fairly new to mini mins but have been doing SW for a while. Started off going to group but unfortunately the group got dominated by a group of ladies who would chat and laugh the whole way through other people talking, which I got a bit fed up with! So have brought a set of scales and have been doing it at home but have found I get tempted to weigh all the time and my weight always seems to fluctuate up and down over the week!

So was wondering when you guys weigh? Does anyone else get tempted to weigh more than they should when doing it at home or is it just me!

:)

Back