DOING SW FROM HOME???

STS this week, not been on plan at all, had a terrible cold and sore throat and its's also time of the month. :sigh:

Good luck to all the wiegher's this week.

Good result all things considered ! x

So after eating all the fruit veg and raw carrot I could get my hands on I gained 1lb :-( annoyed with myself as I know there were days where I wasnt in the right mindset and ate junk. Start again!

Bake off time !!!

del monte orange lolly ice for treat tonight ! -found it in the back of the freezer while checking what I had in .
Love it when that happens !

So after eating all the fruit veg and raw carrot I could get my hands on I gained 1lb :-( annoyed with myself as I know there were days where I wasnt in the right mindset and ate junk. Start again!

At least you know where you went wrong - better than one of those mystery weeks were you are 100% and have a gain!
Head down , new week ! Good luck !

I'm also doing it at home and for extra motivation I am doing it with my mum! We have a weigh in day once a week and share ideas/recipes. I also created booklets so we can record our weight loss and food logs in them and bought a little wallet to keep them all in. We have also planned what "treats" we are going to have if we lose a certain amount of weight so for say 7lbs my boyfriend has promised me a lil pressie....we've based our weight loss on Slimming World and psychological motivation techniques :) x

Havnt lost much yet and on my third week but last night i indulged in a beautiful meal and white wine at a table on the beach :) (live in Cyprus) and then desperately wanted dessert as its PMS week and i couldnt resist so i went home and had 2 king size twix hahhahaah my god dont wana think about the syns from last night they might be over 150 :p Anyway had them enjoyed them and back on SW today, have dance class too and i prob wont make any syns today to compensate bit.Thats it from me girls , hope i manage to lose 10kg by New Year , if i can lose 4 kg per month which is good i think then i can lose 12kg by new years but my weight loss is really slow after all those years of fad and yo-yo diets :(

Well I have put on 4lb over the weekend being spoilt at my friends home :( but I did have fun :D. I will be going to the dietritian today for my first visit. Wonder whether she will agree with the hospital and say that a gastric band is the best thing for my up and down weight loss?? Hope not. I have lost weight before with SW so I see no reason why I can't again. Plus I have had more support from all of you on minimins than I ever did at group :thumbup:. Well suppose I had better get breakfast over and done with. Why does it seem like my last meal lol!

Good luck with your appointment. It's sad to hear that you didn't get good support in your sw group. I live in Northern Ireland and the support in our group is fab. They have a fb page which is open to everyone and then a fb page which is a closed group and only open to members. On this page everyone posts photos of what they are eating from all the wonderful sw recipes and it really gives you the motivation to keep going and to keep trying new recipes so as not to get bored. All the recipes I have tried have been gorg and easy made and kids like a lot of them too. Anyway whatever happens today I wish you all the luck in the world to reach whatever your personal goal is, cheers to health and happiness xx

Well I have put on 4lb over the weekend being spoilt at my friends home :( but I did have fun :D. I will be going to the dietritian today for my first visit. Wonder whether she will agree with the hospital and say that a gastric band is the best thing for my up and down weight loss?? Hope not. I have lost weight before with SW so I see no reason why I can't again. Plus I have had more support from all of you on minimins than I ever did at group :thumbup:. Well suppose I had better get breakfast over and done with. Why does it seem like my last meal lol!

Good luck for today !!

Good luck with your appointment. It's sad to hear that you didn't get good support in your sw group. I live in Northern Ireland and the support in our group is fab. They have a fb page which is open to everyone and then a fb page which is a closed group and only open to members. On this page everyone posts photos of what they are eating from all the wonderful sw recipes and it really gives you the motivation to keep going and to keep trying new recipes so as not to get bored. All the recipes I have tried have been gorg and easy made and kids like a lot of them too. Anyway whatever happens today I wish you all the luck in the world to reach whatever your personal goal is, cheers to health and happiness xx

Thanks Jamcar77

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

All went well at the dietician yesterday. I have actually lost half a stone since last week which is fantastic. Don't know how that happened but a good result. I don't have to have a gastric band fitted after all. Phew! So yay me :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome to all the new ladies...trying to catch up with you all.
Been a bit AWOL again this week as my little girl has been off this week with the cold that knocked me sideways last week.
Diet wise I have been 100% to plan! which has been a challenge as I have the serious munchies this week :cool: But no time to get out walking, so had no exercise at all.

That's great news for you and wow half a stone in a week is amazing. Well hopefully you will find the support, strength and willpower to reach your weight loss goal. I find if I plan my food a week at a time and have plenty of free and superfree foods at hand that it really does help. I am also trying to drink 4-5 liters of water a day, no tea or coffee and I have gone sober for October for Macmillan cancer so that should help too lol. Anytime I go to eat something with syns I ask do I really need this or is there a superfree or free food I could eat I stead. I aim form up to 10 syns mon to fri and up to 15 at weekends. Xx

Welcome to all the new ladies...trying to catch up with you all.
Been a bit AWOL again this week as my little girl has been off this week with the cold that knocked me sideways last week.
Diet wise I have been 100% to plan! which has been a challenge as I have the serious munchies this week :cool: But no time to get out walking, so had no exercise at all.

Well done Mrs for sticking to plan!!:)
Ah your poor little girl, it seems to be all or nothing in your house at the mo! Hope she's on the mend? When I was little , jelly babies always made me feel better!

don't worry bout the exercise - the running around after your daughter will have helped?

have you signed up for the October challenge ?

hope you ok ? x

What's the October challenge? Have had a nosey but can't see anything about it. :confused:

Thanks Kitty, that will be a great motivator :)

Tiger lilly.I have a gastric band and it didnt work for me, everybodys idea that a gastric band is the secret to losing weight are very mistaken.what people dont know is that almost al the food you try and eat you end up spitting it back up.the best way to discribe the gastric band is its like trying to eat everything through a straw.i persevered for three years, and felt a total faliure when I decided that enough is enough and I had the fluid removed. I have since joined slimming world snd its just the best diet ever.i dont think that I am the only one, that the gastric band hasnt worked for.but not much is written about the failures

Back