DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone, I have just joined this site and doing Slimming World from home (I can't afford the class or online costs). I understand the red and green days, as I used to be a member years ago, so can follow this, but can someone please clarify what the Extra Easy plan is (this would probably suit me better, as it looks like it mixes red and green days together)? Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks

Extra easy is where you can have the free food from your red and green days in the same meal, but a 1/3 of your plate must be from the super free food list and you can only have 1 hea and 1 heb, hope that helps :)

Weigh in today, have lost 2.8lb so chuffed with that :) :) :B

Hi guys.. Same as me Ive had a baby... Well not so much a baby now at 13 month ha ha. I've started slimming world again but on my own. I've lost 5.5lb first week which I'm over the moon with. Do any other lady's who have had children who lost weight before you had a baby notice that you look different at the same weight?. Ie when I was 11 stone before baby I fitted in my jeans lovely but now I'm at 11 stone now I stillccan't fit in those same jeans...

Another SW from home newbie :D
I started SW last year and lost nearly 2st in 2 months, but I then found out I was pregnant and instead of just carrying on with SW I stopped :sigh:
Well I gained back the 2st during pregnancy... then lost it all when baby was born (she weighed just over 11lb). Now 4 months on I've ganied the weight back again :eek:
So it's time to get my butt back in gear! My friend is basically going to be my SW consultant and is going to weigh me every Thursday during our weekly mummy meeting at her house (her scales are posher then mine)
We can do this ;)

Afer months of wqaiting and trying looks like the council are finally gonna move us soon!!

Been offered a viewing of a ground floor flat with level access shower.

Doesn`t mean we`ll get it as we don`t know how many others will be viewing the same property!!
Still at least it`s a step in the right direction!!

Afer months of wqaiting and trying looks like the council are finally gonna move us soon!!

Been offered a viewing of a ground floor flat with level access shower.

Doesn`t mean we`ll get it as we don`t know how many others will be viewing the same property!!
Still at least it`s a step in the right direction!!

Excellent news! Good luck xxx

Well done to you Kitty :)

Thanks Mrs!!

How are you doing ? Hope you are ok ?
Hope all the family are back to full health?? :fingerscrossed:

Im having a good week food wise so far. I've got one of my brothers, his wife and kids up tomorrow . Food wise I should be ok - he lives in London now and when he's up he has got to have a chippy tea!!! Beef black bean with rice for me. It's just the drinking !?! We have been known in the past to drink what we've bought then raid what's left in the cupboard - I don't even like gin!!!!;)

Anyway , got the hospital on Monday , so will see what they have to say.

Heya Kitty :)

Yes all well again...for now lol. School hols soon though, they have only just gone back!!

I'm doing pretty good at the moment, another job interview on Tuesday, so fingers crossed for that, but I do have to go and buy a new pair of smart trousers as my others are to BIG now:)

Sounds like it will be a good weekend with your brother and his family visiting, and he is allowed a chippy tea, it is Friday after all! Could just murder a split and fish...and as for the gin, if you don't like it roll it along the east lands road towards me lol.

Good luck for the hospital on Monday, hope all is mending as it should.

MrsM x

Whoop whoop MrsM!!! :D

Skinnier pants - I love it when that happens, it's good to see the numbers going down on the scales, but even better when you can go and buy new smaller clothes!

:woohoo:

So going to WI in the morning after my final SW class was on Tuesday. Going to have to treat it as a new WI as my scales different to the SW ones so I may gain 1.5lbs just by changing scales or I could just take the 13 4.5 that I weighed on my scales on Tuesday before my class and get kind of an accurate read on tomorrows, decisions decisions!!!

What do you all think? x

Had a tiring week with little one having not slept due to chest infection so havent stuck to plan. Fortunately have sts as was convinced i would have put on. Back on track now.

Just thought I'd pop on and say hi, I'm doing sw from home and am weighing in on a Tuesday :)

So using Tuesdays weigh in of 13 4.5 I lost a lb. happy wi that. Now for my full wk.

Hi everyone,

Can I join you please? I have lost weight with slimming world in the past but having put on nearly a stone I need to get back on track. I can't go to a group as my hid and works shifts so planning in going it alone. Going to weigh in tomorrow morning.
Does everyone here follow extra easy or do some of you still do green and red days? I have tried extra easy before but didn't really like it so plan on doing red and green days.
Off to enjoy my roast dinner and then on plan tomorrow.
It is my birthday on Thursday so may have to have flexible syns for that though!

Back