DOING SW FROM HOME???

I ghosty I'll be weighing in on Tuesday's! Starting at SW from home today, I would like to go to group but I'd always have my 2 year old with me so I can't see me getting the most out of group. Really hope I can do it on my own though!!

Ahh I see, well groups didn't really work for me as I work shifts :(.. I think when I weigh myself I'll record it on here

I've done it, I've taken the plunge.. My new scales (that actually work) should be delivered today, so I'm starting sw from home. I've been to group after group and I just can't stick with them cuz I work stupid shifts. So with help with you lot on here, I'm going to complete my journey at home :).. Anyone weigh in on a tuesday? :)

Hi Ghostie,

Yes, there are a few of us who weigh in on a Tuesday. There is a thread for Tuesday at Home weigh in if you want to log your weight.

Hi all

New here (been reading for a while and decided to come and join the fun). Going to be doing slimming world from home as busy lifestyle means I can't always get to the groups new me. Lost about half a stone earlier in the year but fell off the wagon and guess what, it's all back on plus some more. Need to sort it out as it's making me unhappy - weighed myself the other day and am the heaviest i've ever been :eek:. Any advice and encouragement would be great.

Good luck everyone :)

Hi all

New here (been reading for a while and decided to come and join the fun). Going to be doing slimming world from home as busy lifestyle means I can't always get to the groups new me. Lost about half a stone earlier in the year but fell off the wagon and guess what, it's all back on plus some more. Need to sort it out as it's making me unhappy - weighed myself the other day and am the heaviest i've ever been :eek:. Any advice and encouragement would be great.

Good luck everyone :)

Welcome Maria.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well had wi and gained 1 but ok as I've been shopping and stocked up and think I had to many HE's as planned to have green and red But think I messed up doing red . So here's to a new week of green and ee . Goodluck to everyone xx

Day 3 and i think im doin ok, already a lil nervous about monday!!
Hope everyone else is doin ok
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Having a bad day :(. Had 2 hours sleep and have been eating junk food, chocolate and crisps today. Feeling sorry for myself.

Oh dear we all have bad days but the worst thing to do is turn one bad day into the next or a week of them. Just write a food diary and write down all your syns truthfully because your body keeps an accurate record anyway regardless of the lies we write down lol. Maybe if you have gone over your syns you have still fri, sat and sun to pull it back and get a loss. Plan your meals and snacks for next 3 days and incorporate lots of speed and super speed foods. As a challenge last week my group had to eat 10 speed or super speed foods every day. I had been losing slowly but doing this I lost 4lbs so it def works. Chin up and don't beat yourself up, a bad few hours doesn't even need to mean a bad full day x

I'm starting from home tomorrow. Joined a group a few years ago, lost just 1lb in my first week so was put off. Have decided to start afresh as so many people seem to get on well with SW especially the EE version.
Dusted off my books today, got back onto this website for inspiration and am hitting it hard from tomorrow.

Good luck to you all out there on the same journey!

Not sure I will lose anything this week after my lapse but definitely appreciate the importance of sleep. Had much better sleep which has kept me on track. :)

Morning all

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I missed the fireworks again yesterday :( I heard them and was so annoued that I had not been to any fireworks displaus this year. Not counting the Ally Pally that we went to a day late! But they have turned on the christmas lights in West End so I'm happy about that. Will see them tomorrow on the way home from work. I will sit on the top deck and enjoy :D

hi

I am going to start SW from home tomorrow - do you all do it online just weighing in weekly and following the eating plan?
I think the online version is too expensive - would be better with a monthly fee rather than having to commit for so long - anyways I am super excited to start - I have done the plan before

*Wanders back in with my tail between my legs* Can I come back and play please? I've been a very naughty girl, but I promise I'll be good this time! No more going off plan, I will shift this weight before I'm 30! 3 and a half stone is doable in a year and 13 days right? :)

K
x

*Wanders back in with my tail between my legs* Can I come back and play please? I've been a very naughty girl, but I promise I'll be good this time! No more going off plan, I will shift this weight before I'm 30! 3 and a half stone is doable in a year and 13 days right? :)

K
x

Welcome back :)
We all fall off the wagon at some point. Having the strength to dust yourself off and jump back on is a statement saying, "you can't get rid of me that easily". Lol
I have not long come back myself :)

K
x

Welcome back :) Kickaroo

Back