DOING SW FROM HOME???

Lots of newbies on here - yay! I've been away for a long time and have gained a stone - eeks!!! I am now back to get rid of it and hopefully some more too. Restarted today and tend to be a daily weigher so hopefully things will start shifting downwards soon.

Lots of newbies on here - yay! I've been away for a long time and have gained a stone - eeks!!! I am now back to get rid of it and hopefully some more too. Restarted today and tend to be a daily weigher so hopefully things will start shifting downwards soon.

Welcome back, was hoping to see you about, you ok? Xxx

from fat to skinny jeans

I'm great thanks. How have you been - still going strong? I am eager to make this a positive year.

Nooo!!! I crashed n burnt. Should if been well to target by now but instead messed up put some back on, but I'm doing well at starting again and need to see it all the way to target this time. Lesson learnt for me x

from fat to skinny jeans

Question! How do you set a target? I have just set the last weight I remember being happy at - in 1997 pre kids!!!

Personally,I have gone for the higher end of my ideal weight for my height,set by the bmi chart. Once I have hit a 'normal' weight I will see how I look and feel and take it from there :)

I don't know how to set a target either..... although I am happy to have got were I am.... I just keep setting mini targets and plodding on :D

Want some advise on how people do scrambled eggs without milk, every time I attempted it they turn out horrible!

How was your 1st day back at work Claire? Hope it went well.

Another 100% day for me yesterday even though I had McDonald's for lunch, it was within my syns. So tempted to jump on scales but they are different to mums so dont want to mess with my head seeing different numbers.

Challenge for today us my 84 yr old grandmother who likes to feed everyone.

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

You sound the spit of me! I hated the awkward question " how was your week"! I want to loose similar amount and my sort of aim is sept, good luck :)

Yes so embarrassing, I felt that all the time you lost weight the consultant was all over you but if you were struggling there was very little help and tbh that's when I needed the attention, good luck with reaching your goal too x

omg how did u mange to have mcdonalds and still be within syns? tell me of this lunch u had lol ive just completely ruled out takeaway... i must know :)

I just couldn't deal with the image bit in the group, it just all seems too cringey for me. Hated all the clapping and stuff so I totally see where you are coming from. Once you know the plan you can google the syn value of almost anything or ask it on here so going to group just to get weighed isn't really needed. Might as well save your money and just join us on here. Roll on NYE 2014! you can do it :) xx

Thank you pineappleplant, I am still finding my way around this site but from what I have seen so far the information people share is so much more than I could wish for, so at the moment I am very motivated x

Yeah... Day one nearly over and I survived! My down fall is now - as the kids have just gone to bed and I have just sat down! :rolleyes: Haven't had any syns as yet but planning to use the rest of my milk up with an options indulgence and a biscuit or 2. I've put the celebrations in the garage so I am not looking at them! Must admit I made ham, egg and sw chips with frylighted onions and mushrooms and grilled tomatoes for tea and feel very full up. So as long as I don't crack now day 1 optimised 100%. :D

Ah evenings for me are also the danger zone, I don't have kids but find that after getting home from work, sorting the animals and cooking dinner that the evenings have always been a glass or two of wine and choccie, it's only day 2 for me today so I really need to find a different habit for the evenings. Well done on being so strong and your dinner sounded lovely :drool:

So day 2 and plan is:

B/F - Oat so simple original Big Bowl (38.5g) which I am taking as HEB plus 1 syn as I read on here that to be a HEB porridge needs to have 120 cals and min of 3g fibre so this fits - I think??? made into magic porridge by adding 2 x shape yogurts and defrosted raspberries.

L - Rice, prawns and egg mayo made with 1 tbsp. lighter than light Hellmans mayo (0.5 syn) loads of rocket, mixed salad leaves, toms and cucumber

D - Chicken Pizza (using chicken breast as pizza base and topping with tom puree, mushrooms, peppers, onion, tom, cheese HEA), SW chips and salad

Snacks - Grapes and possibly an apple don't know yet.

Syns - Milk for drinks 4, Hellmans 0.5, 1 for the extra porridge allowance.

I hope I'm doing it right x

Yeah... Day one nearly over and I survived! My down fall is now - as the kids have just gone to bed and I have just sat down! :rolleyes: Haven't had any syns as yet but planning to use the rest of my milk up with an options indulgence and a biscuit or 2. I've put the celebrations in the garage so I am not looking at them! Must admit I made ham, egg and sw chips with frylighted onions and mushrooms and grilled tomatoes for tea and feel very full up. So as long as I don't crack now day 1 optimised 100%. :D

That's my down fall too! I try to save my syns and have a options hot chocolate with a freddo bar. Which I dip into the hot chocolate so it melts and makes it last longer! Really satisfies my chocolate cravings

That's my down fall too! I try to save my syns and have a options hot chocolate with a freddo bar. Which I dip into the hot chocolate so it melts and makes it last longer! Really satisfies my chocolate cravings

Ooo that sounds lovely! Might have to give that a go.

Ooo that sounds lovely! Might have to give that a go.

Its amazing KHQ! I try not to actually bite the freddo because its gone in seconds if I do, but when it's been dipped in the hot chocolate it melts in your mouth and lasts ages!

Its amazing KHQ! I try not to actually bite the freddo because its gone in seconds if I do, but when it's been dipped in the hot chocolate it melts in your mouth and lasts ages!

My mouth is watering. Definitely getting some later!

Back