DOING SW FROM HOME???

For all the years I have half heatedly dieted on and off, I always think if I have one bad day, I might as well start again next week, which becomes next month and never comes.

I need to realise that one bad day means you just get back on it the next.

I am a real emotional eater so helps that I have been really chirpy this last week. Need to see what happens when I am having a crap day/week!

Your not the only one maw broon :-( I've done exactly that this week! Let one bad choice on one bad day ruin my whole week :-/ will know the extent of damage tomorrow.

Sure it won't be as bad as you think. Then you can be 100% next week to make up for any slight damage. (I need someone to tell me that in return when it happens!)

Sure it won't be as bad as you think. Then you can be 100% next week to make up for any slight damage. (I need someone to tell me that in return when it happens!)

whats your WI day maw broon?

Today. This was end of my first week. 4lb off but realise that's unusually high as just first week water loss

Today. This was end of my first week. 4lb off but realise that's unusually high as just first week water loss

That's brilliant, well done! Such a great start for you and a good motivator for the coming week :)

Such a great start! And won't all be water loss :)

Not necessarily hun. Been at club & seem 6-7lbs weight losses 1st wk, that's what I'd say is water loss, 4lbs is great, well done u! X

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can someone check online for me please that the 450g pots of Asda fat free blueberry yogurt is sun free please.
Thank you!

Started with a cough last night and developed a scratchy throat today and just feeling run down. Feeling poorly and sorry for myself. I think my body is in shock from all the healthy food I have been consuming.

Normally when poorly I see it as an excuse to eat bad food, McDonald's and chocolate etc. Feed a cold, starve a fever, funny how I never have a fever!

I'm not feeling very hungry with it, but forcing myself to eat as I won't lose weight by not eating! Made a massive cottage pie with as much veg into it as possible for tea and even got left overs for lunch tomorrow. 3days until first weeks weighing!

I'm doing slimming world from home and 3 days to my 1st weigh in! All tips greatly appreciated :) x

Hi All!

I'm a newbie doing SW from home (saving a bit of money!).I tried Sw and their groups a few years ago but I was living with my parents then with lack of control over how food was being cooked. I'm now in charge and feeling very positive!!

Hope all is going well with everyone :)

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Started with a cough last night and developed a scratchy throat today and just feeling run down. Feeling poorly and sorry for myself. I think my body is in shock from all the healthy food I have been consuming. Normally when poorly I see it as an excuse to eat bad food, McDonald's and chocolate etc. Feed a cold, starve a fever, funny how I never have a fever! I'm not feeling very hungry with it, but forcing myself to eat as I won't lose weight by not eating! Made a massive cottage pie with as much veg into it as possible for tea and even got left overs for lunch tomorrow. 3days until first weeks weighing!

Rotten! Hope you feel better soon and stay away from rubbish food!

Hi Maw - keep posting and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need - I wish I'd found this site years agox

Weighed this morning and it's 2.75lb lost which is great considering

Anybody know how many syns are in a less than 1% mug shot cup soup the farmhouse style vegetable noodle?
thanks!!

Started with a cough last night and developed a scratchy throat today and just feeling run down. Feeling poorly and sorry for myself. I think my body is in shock from all the healthy food I have been consuming.

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon. Instead of eating rubbish food (difficult when you feel ill!) try to stick to the healthy stuff and think of all those good vitamins and minerals that will help fight it off! x

Back