DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thank you :) I am absolutely loving it. I tried slimming world 2 years ago but only lost 2lb in my first week then nothing for the next 2 weeks and I just lost interest, but this time I am trying so much harder and making so much more effort with cooking the sw recipes etc and it just seems so much easier this time. I can see me lasting a long time on sw now! :cross:

Thank you :) I am absolutely loving it. I tried slimming world 2 years ago but only lost 2lb in my first week then nothing for the next 2 weeks and I just lost interest, but this time I am trying so much harder and making so much more effort with cooking the sw recipes etc and it just seems so much easier this time. I can see me lasting a long time on sw now! :cross:

We will do ittttt :)

Wel done kezzybee :) I am enjoying making sw recipes to, I am enjoying cooking now! Before it was just reheating stuff.. No really cooking :)

Woken up with full on lurgy today :( I think I read it's about 1 syn for 2 teaspoons but to be honest my opinion is if you need medicine to have it. I'm sure the amount you have isn't going to completely scupper your loss!

Oh no, it's catching over the internet now!ha. That's how I feel about it too, don't suffer when you can feel better. We will find out in the morning how much I've lost, I'd lost 2lb 2days into my diet, I've resisted since want it to be more of a surprise on weigh day.

Oh no, it's catching over the internet now!ha. That's how I feel about it too, don't suffer when you can feel better. We will find out in the morning how much I've lost, I'd lost 2lb 2days into my diet, I've resisted since want it to be more of a surprise on weigh day.

I blame you ;) Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon and I'm sure your loss will still be great. I've got my WI tomorrow morning too so fingers crossed!!

Hello! I just posted in the newbies section - I didn't see this section! I started sw from home last week. It's my first weigh in tomorrow. I'd this section for paying members who access Sw online or is it a mixture of those who are, like myself, going it alone too?? :)

Hello! I just posted in the newbies section - I didn't see this section! I started sw from home last week. It's my first weigh in tomorrow. I'd this section for paying members who access Sw online or is it a mixture of those who are, like myself, going it alone too?? :)

Hi Im like you WI tomoro and going it alone. My first week too bit nervous:eek: So wishing us both luck and everyone else too. Minimins has been really interesting and helpful im addicted already.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

First weigh in for me tomorrow and I'm going it alone too. I'm excited but don't want to get my hopes up too much!! Good luck!

Why did i decide to make chicken stock after sunday dinner and now have no time for it to cool down.......or anything to store it in!

I'm going it alone too. Not group this time. I lost 5lb first week and I'm hoping for a good loss this week. Weigh in on Friday!

Well done ladies on your fab weight losses. I have'nt had my first weigh-in yet, Tuesday for me so hoping I have as good losses as you have all had. :)

Back