DOING SW FROM HOME???

Congratulations on all of your first week weight losses! I'm going it alone after attending groups in the past, so hopefully I'll be able to stick at it! :)

for ur first weeks did u follow a kick start diet or just jump in the deep end and start as normal?

ive just tried to start as i meant to go on

im wondering if this is why i havent had as big a first week loss as others...

for ur first weeks did u follow a kick start diet or just jump in the deep end and start as normal? ive just tried to start as i meant to go on im wondering if this is why i havent had as big a first week loss as others...
I just jumped in as normal. I didn't even know there was a kick start ha. Shows how much I know xx

Good morning all, I've only just found my way over to this thread.
I am also doing it at home. I just follow the recipes and try to work everything else out for myself. I've had my first weigh in today and lost 10lbs so I must be doing something right :)
If anyone has food diaries please let me know and I will subscribe to them as I love seeing how others are doing.x

Morning! New week for me. Lost 4lb in week 1. Over the moon :D
Proves to me I CAN DO IT. Thanx to all ur guys support its so motivating reading others stories. Good luck all. :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am also doing it at home. I just follow the recipes and try to work everything else out for myself. I've had my first weigh in today and lost 10lbs so I must be doing something right :)
If anyone has food diaries please let me know and I will subscribe to them as I love seeing how others are doing.x

Morning hun, thats fantastic!! Well done. Doing SW at home too, went to club a few yrs ago, but not 1 close by now I've moved away. Started a diary yesterday if u want to subscribe :eek: Lx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Proves to me I CAN DO IT. Thanx to all ur guys support its so motivating reading others stories. Good luck all. :)

Morning lovely, well done on ur loss, that's fantastic!! Keep going, it'll all b worth it x Lx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun. We have about the same amount to lose. Have you got a date you'd like to lose it by in mind? I'm hoping to lose mine in time for my holiday in April, if not all of it a good chunk of it would be good.x

Good morning all, I've only just found my way over to this thread. I am also doing it at home. I just follow the recipes and try to work everything else out for myself. I've had my first weigh in today and lost 10lbs so I must be doing something right :) If anyone has food diaries please let me know and I will subscribe to them as I love seeing how others are doing.x

I started again last week and try to update my diary daily.

Week 1 back on plan and lost 4.5lb so really pleased with that :) Well done to everyone else who has had losses this week!

There seems to be more people going it alone recently, I'm included in that. I lost 8lbs first week and today is weigh in day and another 2lbs gone... heres to going it alone :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

good luck

Hi Little miss naughty - wow that's a really impressive weight loss - did you live on air for a week?!

We're about the same weight - but I'm only 5'2 so my target weight has to be lower (boo hoo) - but perhaps we can keep an eye on one another.

I post my food diaries on my blog and LJ22 - also records daily - her thread is called something like Lj's Journey to be slim by sixty - I think it might be on the SW thread - she's very honest and inspirational.

I hope you have another good week!

Hi, I have a diary called Kate's green/red days. Not sure how I send a link to you.

woweee!! that's amazing!!! So pleased for you x

Hi everyone, I've just found my way to this thread too - started last weds so not at my first weighing yet. inspired by the losses on here ... I need little miss's recipes for sure!

look forward to seeing us all get smaller xx

Back