DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone, I doing SW at home as there is not really any SW groups around my area with easy access to :(

I am determined to lose weight as I have heel spurs in both heels making walking difficult but I am trying to walk everywhere despite the pain, hopefully to ease them :)

Good luck to everyone who is starting this year :character00180:

Hi hun,
I find it quite easy to do it at home, although I don't count syns etc but I seem to be doing ok.
Have a good look at everyones food diaries to get some meal ideas.
Good luck!x

Hello. Ive just had to stop going to group..work has changed so cant get there. 3 stone down and just under 3 to go. Any tips to staying focused without group? :)

If you've already shifted 3 stone you're on a roll! You'll be fine I bet :D

Hello. Ive just had to stop going to group..work has changed so cant get there. 3 stone down and just under 3 to go. Any tips to staying focused without group? :)

3 stone is an amazing achievement so it sounds like you're already pretty focused! I find that posting my food diary and losses on here help because it keeps me accountable to someone. My husband and I are doing it together and have a chart on the fridge that we put our losses on each week and see who has lost most too.

3 stone is an amazing achievement so it sounds like you're already pretty focused! I find that posting my food diary and losses on here help because it keeps me accountable to someone. My husband and I are doing it together and have a chart on the fridge that we put our losses on each week and see who has lost most too.

Hi hun, sorry to but in, but totally agree with u (actually just posted something similar in my food diary) that being on here is such an incentive to stay on track-we can't lie to one another, no point, so I feel like I want to do well each day x
As far as not going to club is concerned, treat ur week ad though u were: weigh once a week, write ur food diary ad u normally would (if u like the one u get in group u can print off the PDF online), and definitely hv some goals in mind eg holiday, night out, birthday.
Good luck hun, you're doing great!!! X L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Try the slimming world-overseas thread scottish5. Maybe someone else in your part of the world, could help with local food shops etc..

Welcome scottish5! We may not be able to help much with suggestions of stores to buy things from, but recipes and motivation come in the plenty on this site :) I'm finding it excellent to help me keep track and bounce ideas

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need to pull my finger out and do a mega shop today.... make sure I have lots of SW friendly food on hand ...:D

Doing SW can be fun and easy if you just take the time to think about your meals before hand....

Have a lovely day all x

I am also doing it from home - trying to save money by not going to class, and confident that I can find a lot of support and information on here!

I am also doing it from home - trying to save money by not going to class, and confident that I can find a lot of support and information on here!

It's really easy to do it at home, I've never been to a class. The key is to stay motivated. I follow peoples food diaries on here as that is one of the things that keeps me motivated. Good luck.x

Definitely agree with you ariescat - so glad I came across this forum , really motivational , love some of the comments and posts as they make me laugh and there's some great info and recipes too :)

Bloomin eck littlemissnaughty- your week 1 weight loss is tremendous. Whats uour secret ? Good on ya ! Xxxxx

Hi All!

I've followed Slimming World on/off for a few years. I stopped going to group in November and have decided to try and go it alone from home. Going to WI is just working out too expensive when I never have the time to stay to group, so I'm hoping to find a bit of support and also give some too! What's everybody's top tips for making life easy when following the plan from home?

X

Evening all. :) Thought I'd check in: stuck to plan all week so far - saving up some syns for the weekend ahead. I ate 2 big bowls of pasta with salmon and cream (quark and eggs) sauce together with green beans today (lunch and tea) and it was all free! So treated myself to a lovely booja booja chocolate at 4 syns as a treat. nom nom nom. Must stop at one though :-D xxx

Today is my last shift at work before 12days off. To say I can't wait is an understatement! Worked all Xmas & last had time off in October. It's my boyfriends and his mothers birthday during my time off so this means 2 meals out :/ BUT I plan on trying out lots of new recipes while I am off and to follow plan as much as I can while eating out.

I've also decided I need to up my veg & fruit intake with breakfast & lunch too!

Back