DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi All!

I've followed Slimming World on/off for a few years. I stopped going to group in November and have decided to try and go it alone from home. Going to WI is just working out too expensive when I never have the time to stay to group, so I'm hoping to find a bit of support and also give some too! What's everybody's top tips for making life easy when following the plan from home?

X

There is loads of support on here....

I suggest you read some of the diaries .... you could start with mine ;)... there is a link in my signature... a lot of people put one there...

Have you started a diary yourself? If not that's a great way to motivate yourself.... and don't forget to give us the link so we can peek...

Good luck on your journey... you can do it

Feeling really meh today, not sure to have for dinner and I'm creeping towards a blip so thought I'd come on here instead and remind myself not to give up!! Hmph...

Feeling really meh today, not sure to have for dinner and I'm creeping towards a blip so thought I'd come on here instead and remind myself not to give up!! Hmph...

Try to think how much worse you will feel if you go off plan and have a gain this week and use that as motivation to carry on. You can do it!

That's very true, I'd be devastated if I didn't loose this week!! I've told my OH to keep an eye on me tonight as well lol thank you, I'm feeling better already :) x

That's very true, I'd be devastated if I didn't loose this week!! I've told my OH to keep an eye on me tonight as well lol thank you, I'm feeling better already :) x

I work from home most of the time so I find it's very easy to feel a bit bored and lonely and get tempted because no one else would know! I try to think about how I'll feel if I don't lose any this week and it usually helps. Stay strong :) x

You really are a trooper if that's the case! The weekend are hard enough without being home all week!! Someone just gave me some fruit shortcake biccies (2 syns each I think) my fav lol I haven't eaten them but at least I know I've got something low-ish in my back pocket for tonight! Stop me sneaking out to the shops! x

There is loads of support on here....

I suggest you read some of the diaries .... you could start with mine ;)... there is a link in my signature... a lot of people put one there...

Have you started a diary yourself? If not that's a great way to motivate yourself.... and don't forget to give us the link so we can peek...

Good luck on your journey... you can do it

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll definitely take a look at your diary. What a good idea, never really thought of it before!

go you go you.... you can do it.... stick with that plan.... :party0049:

Thank you! So far so good still!! A couple of ww sausages and a sorta tomato stew and a Muller toffee for pudding. Still 14 syns intact lol :) x

I'm doing sw from home, mainly for cost reasons. I've in the past lost 2 stone when attending meetings but am trying it alone to see how far I can get this time.

I've found more than enough support on these forums to be honest.

fingers crossed!!

Hi I couldnt seem to find them either but comparing the nutritional label with their butchers choice half fat its very similar on ingredients altho 20 cal more. They are 2.5 so i would use the 20cal =1 syn rule and add the extra syn. Making them 3.5. Dont take that as gospel if some1 has access to the SW website they may b able to add the nutritional information and get a result.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I couldnt seem to find them either but comparing the nutritional label with their butchers choice half fat its very similar on ingredients altho 20 cal more. They are 2.5 so i would use the 20cal =1 syn rule and add the extra syn. Making them 3.5. Dont take that as gospel if some1 has access to the SW website they may b able to add the nutritional information and get a result. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you bubble :) that's really helpful

Woop! 3.4lb off :) (total in two weeks 6.4lb) now only 0.4lb off losing my first half stone this year and 1.4lb before being in the 11's :-D

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done that's fab!! :D Keep at it! You nearly done your mini goal of half stone before V-day <3 im also trying to get to target before I go on my first girly hol to Malia haha argh scaryyy

Thanks, it's not even been hard work. I've still enjoyed a meal out last night and the odd treat in the week. Just gotta stick at it :) I'll be incredibly pleased if I lose a stone by March 27th... 8 weeks to lose 8.3lb.... Eek!

Malia sounds amazing :-D

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the losses this weekend. Very pleased for every1. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey everyone. I'm *doing it* online too and hope to get some slimspiration and tips from you lovely peeps on these forums. good luck everyone! :)

Back