DOING SW FROM HOME???

1 pound off again :( boo!!!!!

a pound off means you expended 3500 calories more that you took in.... that is an achievement.... celebrate and do it again

Yay. Like others said 1lb off is better than 1lb on! It's 1lb less to go! Well done :)

Hello, am I ok to join this group? Been going to group since November with my sister and friend but, found the group pretty unwelcoming and have very often only gone to get weighed and not stayed as we felt really segregated from the members who'd been there a long time. Really gutted as we made a lot of effort to get to know everyone :( Oh well, onwards and upwards :) We're going solo! I started at 14 stone 4 pounds and I'm currently at 12 stone 9 pounds, wanting to get to 11 stone 11 pounds. However, my body seems to be quite happy where it is now :/ I know a lot of people plateau, so any tips would be massively appreciated :) I exercise 5-6 times a week, 1 hour 20 mins a time. I'm also a vegetarian, so following green days. Anyway, I'm babbling on, I hope you don't mind me joining xxx

Hello, am I ok to join this group? Been going to group since November with my sister and friend but, found the group pretty unwelcoming and have very often only gone to get weighed and not stayed as we felt really segregated from the members who'd been there a long time. Really gutted as we made a lot of effort to get to know everyone :( Oh well, onwards and upwards :) We're going solo! I started at 14 stone 4 pounds and I'm currently at 12 stone 9 pounds, wanting to get to 11 stone 11 pounds. However, my body seems to be quite happy where it is now :/ I know a lot of people plateau, so any tips would be massively appreciated :) I exercise 5-6 times a week, 1 hour 20 mins a time. I'm also a vegetarian, so following green days. Anyway, I'm babbling on, I hope you don't mind me joining xxx

Hello honey.... lovely to meet you.....

Sorry things didn't go well at group for you.... my experience at group was negative too... I was lucky because I had a GP's referral which I asked for so It didn't cost me anything so I did the 12 weeks which finished at the beginning of December then carried on with SW on my own.... with the helps of minis

Hey all! Another 1lb lost! That will be a 1lb lost nearly every week this month! I know that seems like a small bit but the slower the loss, the more chance of me not rebelling!!! And I went over my syns this week by 5 syns!

I think that's a great loss xx

Me too! Sometimes I look at the huge losses of like 6 or 7 pounds and I have to remind myself that I started just before Christmas and didn't put anything on so that was probably my huge loss! It can be disheartening but I'll soon be seeing 11st on the scales so I have to remember that!

When you see huge losses it is very unlikely that all the loss is fat.... some is probably water.... muscle or even bone :eek:

Hi All
I hope you don't mind if I join this group, been doing SW at home for a few wks :)

Hi im new to the site i have done SW in class a couple of times but didnt enjoy it so trying from home now started 3 weeks ago and lost half a stone which isnt to bad as i have just started working out and have been ill. I'm 155.5 lbs and would like to get to 150.

Back