DOING SW FROM HOME???

How we do lose it? I don't understand :( it sounds painful!

I don't know all the scientific ins and outs (you could google it) but we lose muscle and bone as we age.... that's why a lot of old people shrink I suppose.... That is also the reason women can get osteoporosis as they get older... and why we gain weight easier as we age.... the less muscle you have the less calories you burn...

I don't know all the scientific ins and outs (you could google it) but we lose muscle and bone as we age.... that's why a lot of old people shrink I suppose.... That is also the reason women can get osteoporosis as they get older... and why we gain weight easier as we age.... the less muscle you have the less calories you burn...

Wow. I didn't know this. It's made me a little sad :(

Don't be sad peeps.... get active..... do some strength training.... build muscle.... do some weight bearing exercise.... helps stop osteoporosis.... it's in your hands...

Can anyone help me with syn values please? Request from the hubby tomorrow but am unsure of syn values.
One is the sainsburys TTD lamb shanks with carrots and parsnips think in the past I used to syn this at 3.5 per serving.
The other is sainsburys 500g classic swede and potato mash.
thanks in advance for any help.

Hello :)

wondering if I can join you all?

So, I did slimming world a few years ago and lost just over 2 st to get to my target weight 4 weeks before my wedding :)

I'm back because I gave up smoking in June in which i gained massive 3st 4lbs :eek:

But...... I'm doing something about it now, I'm at that point now where I don't need a few biscuits to curb the want for a cig and I can focus on getting my body back :)

Hello :)

wondering if I can join you all?

So, I did slimming world a few years ago and lost just over 2 st to get to my target weight 4 weeks before my wedding :)

I'm back because I gave up smoking in June in which i gained massive 3st 4lbs :eek:

But...... I'm doing something about it now, I'm at that point now where I don't need a few biscuits to curb the want for a cig and I can focus on getting my body back :)

Hi there pleased to meet you :D

Hello :) wondering if I can join you all? So, I did slimming world a few years ago and lost just over 2 st to get to my target weight 4 weeks before my wedding :) I'm back because I gave up smoking in June in which i gained massive 3st 4lbs :eek: But...... I'm doing something about it now, I'm at that point now where I don't need a few biscuits to curb the want for a cig and I can focus on getting my body back :)

Wow! Well done on the not smoking :) I'm a month in and I still want one aaaaall theeeee tiiiiime!!

Well little one been sick three times in week and half each time in middle of night so i've been tired and cause shes had to have time of school its been a stressful week. Turns out shes had an ear infection and one ear is all gluey which has affected her balance and caused the sickness....so glad to have a reason for it lets hope it stops now.

Well little one been sick three times in week and half each time in middle of night so i've been tired and cause shes had to have time of school its been a stressful week. Turns out shes had an ear infection and one ear is all gluey which has affected her balance and caused the sickness....so glad to have a reason for it lets hope it stops now.
Hope she feels better soon, know what its like had it before it was like being sea sick x

Glad you found out what is wrong with your little darling :D... it's so worrying when you don't know what it is

Glad you found out what is wrong with your little darling :D... it's so worrying when you don't know what it is

Yep. I couldn't sleep last night...kept going through everything she had eaten etc to try and figure out what it was. Stress makes me want chocolate but have managed to have some and keep within syns.

Yep. I couldn't sleep last night...kept going through everything she had eaten etc to try and figure out what it was. Stress makes me want chocolate but have managed to have some and keep within syns.
You're a star xx

Hello :wavey:

I hope you don't mind me joining you all here, going it alone on SW and need lots of support xx

Back