DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello :wavey:

I hope you don't mind me joining you all here, going it alone on SW and need lots of support xx

Well you are in the right place xx

Got some fish to do a fish pie tomorrow. Any suggestions (not quark) on how to make the sauce.

Ooooo..... I've never made fish pie.... you must let us know how it turns out :D

Hi everyone,
hope you don't mind me joining in. I've done Slimming world countless times and always lost weight, but like so many have slipped back into bad habits and really do need to get back into some of my summer clothes. I'm having to go it alone due to my work pattern, I'd end up missing more classes than I could make, and don't get the motivation if I know I'm not going to class, but hopefully I can get lots of motivation and ideas from all the lovely people on this site.

Cath :help2:

Hi everyone,
hope you don't mind me joining in. I've done Slimming world countless times and always lost weight, but like so many have slipped back into bad habits and really do need to get back into some of my summer clothes. I'm having to go it alone due to my work pattern, I'd end up missing more classes than I could make, and don't get the motivation if I know I'm not going to class, but hopefully I can get lots of motivation and ideas from all the lovely people on this site.

Welcome aboard Cath, here to help if I can xx

Hi everyone,

Hello honey..... you don't need them..... you got us :D

Look at some diaries..... make some buddies.... get some inspiration and motivation x

I hope so, it's so tough though. My father passed away from lung cancer 3 years ago so you'd think it would be easy, but if anything it just made it harder :(

Still, January done, February is the next challenge!!

so sorry to hear that :( It is hard giving up, it's a habit that you do x amount of times a day, it will get easier promise :) x

so sorry to hear that :( It is hard giving up, it's a habit that you do x amount of times a day, it will get easier promise :) x

Thanks mate :) I try to do it one day at a time and think to myself every evening 'I haven't had one all day so it would be silly to have one now'. The real test will be in the summer though and going to festivals with my friends. If I have one though it's not the end of the world - a bit like a bad diet day! Just puck yourself up and carry on :)

Ladies, I have a question! I've lost 1 stone 9 pounds so far and have 12 pounds till target. I haven't tended to use all of my syns, generally doing 5-9 a day but, as my weight is starting to plateua, I've been told I should increase my syns as I exercise a lot? Anyone shed any light on whether that is true or not? xxx

I have started slimming world today online membership from home xx as of 1st febuary 2014. Super excited and super determind to do this! X good luck all of you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have started slimming world today online membership from home xx as of 1st febuary 2014. Super excited and super determind to do this! X good luck all of you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello honey... nice to have you here.... x

I have started slimming world today online membership from home xx as of 1st febuary 2014. Super excited and super determind to do this! X good luck all of you xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck we're all here if you have any questions.

Ladies, I have a question! I've lost 1 stone 9 pounds so far and have 12 pounds till target. I haven't tended to use all of my syns, generally doing 5-9 a day but, as my weight is starting to plateua, I've been told I should increase my syns as I exercise a lot? Anyone shed any light on whether that is true or not? xxx[/QUOTE

Not sure but i think syns shouldn't go past 15.

Drunken munchies = the pulled pork I was too excited to eat earlier! If you ignore the synnage I'm on plan!!!

That put's you out of the tinker category and into rascal territory ;)

Back