DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm glad I don't have those kinds of temptations! I made cookies once. They neither looked much like or tasted like cookies. Horrible! So well done, you've done much better than I did! Just got the temptation to deal with now! xx

Well i had to try one to make sure they tasted good enough for the kids. They actually tasted good..very shocked. At 3.5 syns per cookie though i'll stick at just the one.

I've known people to make it with Philadelphia in instead of butter that way keeps syns down if you use it as your healthy extra xx

Id love to, but my OH won't eat cheese in any shape or form, he's mad lol

Well i had to try one to make sure they tasted good enough for the kids. They actually tasted good..very shocked. At 3.5 syns per cookie though i'll stick at just the one.

Of course, it would be bad parenting not to test them :p I'm glad they turned out well. 3.5 syns isn't too bad really either! x

hehe aww that's no fun I love cheese lol x

Yeah so do I, it's rubbish lol..

its not like a little dislike either, it's a total cheese phobia. he tasted some thing the other day and it happened to have cheese in it, he screamed "I've been poisoned" like someone put arsenic in his food, the big baby lol

its not like a little dislike either, it's a total cheese phobia. he tasted some thing the other day and it happened to have cheese in it, he screamed "I've been poisoned" like someone put arsenic in his food, the big baby lol

Haha this made me laugh - sound just like my OH. He won't even look at the stuff! xx

Lol I used to have a phobia of bananas lol still won't eat them but can touch them now lol x

Lol I used to have a phobia of bananas lol still won't eat them but can touch them now lol x

He's like it with yogurt too, knocks him sick if he has to clean our 2yr old up after he's covered himself in my mullerlight lol x

My OH likes cheese but not when you heat it, so no cheese toasties, but will eat hot cheese on pizza. What's that all about? :confused:

I must say that is really weird. At least mine is consistent - no cheese. Ever x

This is making me giggle!! I'm a cheese monster!! Don't know what I'd do if the supermarkets suddenly stopped selling it! :eek: that's why I love green days, so I can have 2 lots of it! :)

Back