DOING SW FROM HOME???

I love baking we will have to find a sw alternative lol xx

Hi hun x prob not ad tasty, but saw a REALLY easy cookie recipe the other day: cup of plain oats (weigh in order to work out HEx) mix with a mashed banana, shape into cookies & bake! No idea if they're nice, but worth a try? :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm fairly sure he'd let the poor little man get crusty before he went near yogurt but could be worth an experiment, just for giggles lol..

But yeah he'll have no cheese at all... I made a phili cheese not long back, very moreish.. Helped himself to a second bowl til I mentioned cheesecake and he dropped it faster than Jordan's knickers lol. It's totally psychological, he'd enjoy it if he wasn't such a bloody puddin lol xx

Can someone PLEASE tell me the easiest way to cut up a butternut squash - I've only had it once before and it took me FOREVER to cut it up and peel it to make the chips I wanted!!!!!
Also, aside from soup, what do you do with your BNS? Just looking for ideas cause I do like it (and it's superfree!)

Can someone PLEASE tell me the easiest way to cut up a butternut squash - I've only had it once before and it took me FOREVER to cut it up and peel it to make the chips I wanted!!!!! Also, aside from soup, what do you do with your BNS? Just looking for ideas cause I do like it (and it's superfree!)

Use a big sharp knife or else you will struggle. I'd seriously invest in a ceramic knife. It has changed my life!

I chop mine into chips and roast them with fry light and salt to have with meals on a red day. I also chop it into chunks (like a carrot) and add it to EVERYTHING. I probably get through 2 a week because I use it most days. It's lovely in curries, stews, chillies, shepherds pie, ragu, hot pot, casserole, soup, everything.

Make sure you cook it for long enough, the longer the best but at least 30 mins I'd say. It takes on the flavours you cook it in and is so filling.

Good luck! Yummy!

I'd love a goat...

Me too.... I almost got one once.... started looking then we were hit with foot and mouth... the country not a personal we :rolleyes:

Well this is what I did with it! I just cut it in half (well my hubby did!), scooped out the seeds then filled it and covered it in chopped mushrooms and cheese and stuck it in the oven!!
I had it with a chicken breast wrapped in bacon and it was actually very nice and I'm now stuffed!!!!! :)
image-238686729.jpg

Hi, yes as you say it could be because of your period, but slimming world do not recommend saving syns up the way we allow to save points for weekend. Who knows it does work for some people but it doesn't for me, good luck x

Hi, yes as you say it could be because of your period, but slimming world do not recommend saving syns up the way we allow to save points for weekend. Who knows it does work for some people but it doesn't for me, good luck x

slimming world don't actually recommend saving syns at all not even for the weekend

Well this is what I did with it! I just cut it in half (well my hubby did!), scooped out the seeds then filled it and covered it in chopped mushrooms and cheese and stuck it in the oven!!
I had it with a chicken breast wrapped in bacon and it was actually very nice and I'm now stuffed!!!!! :)
View attachment 123211

That's how I do mine as it would take me all day to chop it up! I love roasted butternut squash it's lovely.

Aww I LOVE cheese but have had to cut back loads as it's been giving me migraines recently.

Well I came in last night to find my freezer was off and possibly has been since Saturday so everything was ruined! Onwards and upwards though it means I don't have the temptation of chicago town pizzas and other "bad but good stuff" anymore :)

I generally have at least half of it full of chilli and curry and I'll restock the rest at Iceland. Nothing but frozen veg and a few very low syn WW ready meals for when I'm in a hurry.

Have a great day everyone!

Back