DOING SW FROM HOME???

1.5lbs off for me this week:)

2.5lbs to go until target , Thinking this may be towards end of November coz I'm away on a long weekend next wkend.
Hope everyone has a good week x

hey ladies just a quick post to say that I have weighed in this morning & have lost 6.5lbs!!!! I have no idea how as I was expected a sts or a few pounds at most but I'm thrilled as that means I have passed the half way point now!! Also got my 4 1/2 stone shiny which was nice too. Soo soo pleased that I made the decision to restart 10 weeks ago... roll on the next 10 weeks!!

hey ladies just a quick post to say that I have weighed in this morning & have lost 6.5lbs!!!! I have no idea how as I was expected a sts or a few pounds at most but I'm thrilled as that means I have passed the half way point now!! Also got my 4 1/2 stone shiny which was nice too. Soo soo pleased that I made the decision to restart 10 weeks ago... roll on the next 10 weeks!!

Dance Mum you're proving to be a legend!! At this rate you'll be soon be at target. How fantastic!

Dance Mum you're proving to be a legend!! At this rate you'll be soon be at target. How fantastic!

LOL I wish. I got stuck in the 14's for ages the last time but I dont actually think I appreciated the benefits of actually having lost as much coz all I could see was target. This time definitely do & even though I still want to get to target & I dont want to get stuck in a rut & end up falling off the wagon. Mind you I keep expecting the scales to get stuck now every week. This week I really wasnt expecting this

Hi all

back from holiday and between that and my birthday I have managed to gain 4lbs!!! Need to get back into the swing of it. I am going shopping today so my trolley will be brimming with fruit and veg.

Hi all back from holiday and between that and my birthday I have managed to gain 4lbs!!! Need to get back into the swing of it. I am going shopping today so my trolley will be brimming with fruit and veg.

Hope you had a fab holiday and birthday..
I have also gained 4lb this last month.. So I'm the same as you shopping with healthy foods.. Let's hope our 4lb is off very very soon xx

Hi guys sounds like u r all doing a gd job. I've had an horrendous past week. Comfort ate all week, not even weighed in as I darent face the music. Starting a fresh today so hoping for a sts on Friday x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone new to minimins. I am going it alone on slimming world as I have not got the funds for group or online (crazy expensive) since getting my first mortgage with the other half this year. Only started yesterday and crumpets with melted cheese almost got me already so I thought I would join for some support.
xxxxLots of love.

welcome baking banana good luck on your sw journey

Hi ! My first ever post! Have tried all diets you can imagine, and I am now back on slimming world. I've not joined a group as I work shifts,so this will be valuable to me! I will enjoy reading all your hints and tips, and hope to offer you all some in return:)
Currant weight status .....
Hippopotamus!

hi and welcome miss flutterbuttocks (love the name btw)

Hi everyone......its a STS this week for me, I am quite happy with that though as have had a bit of a full on week and really have given very little thought to menu's etc and have eaten out a few times, so thats ok, at least none gone on!! Good Luck everyone xx

Thats amazing Dance Mum, what more can I say, really well done xx

HELP! ladies im stuck hovering from 11.5-11.3 up and down for the last 5 weeks, sticking to plan but nothings happening :confused:. what can i do to get the scales moving in the right direction

HELP! ladies im stuck hovering from 11.5-11.3 up and down for the last 5 weeks, sticking to plan but nothings happening :confused:. what can i do to get the scales moving in the right direction

This is probably rubbish advice but I had the same problem for about 6 weeks. I took a few days off (for my birthday) and ate what I wanted. Gained 2lbs this Monday but have lost 3.5 since then, I think I needed a break from it all, and it seems to have kick-started my losses again. Don't do it if it will send you off the rails completely but maybe it can't hurt to have a couple of days off...

This is probably rubbish advice but I had the same problem for about 6 weeks. I took a few days off (for my birthday) and ate what I wanted. Gained 2lbs this Monday but have lost 3.5 since then, I think I needed a break from it all, and it seems to have kick-started my losses again. Don't do it if it will send you off the rails completely but maybe it can't hurt to have a couple of days off...

I might just give that a go. We have friends coming over at the weekend and going out for a meal so would be a perfect opportunity to relax. Fingers crossed

EE always have never tried red or green

I would say mix it up. Try red or green for a day or two. Success express always works well for me when my losses slow down. Try different meals - sometimes when we get stuck in a rut and eat the same things day in and day out and our bodies get complacent so try something new!

Other things you could try are a fishy week (there's a great thread on her about it) and drinking more water. Aim for 3L a day and the pounds will fall off.

I hope some of that helps :) x

Back