DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi catmac, thanks and good luck to you too...been figuring out how to update my ticker...and just weighed myself, looks like I've gained 6lbs in the past 2 weeks aaargh!
Know what you mean about group, I guess it's not for everyone, and our consultant is very popular and her groups are so busy...I hate being clapped too, never know what to do with my face lol...
Congrats on your loss...hopefully I'll be celebrating with you next week :)

Elaine x

I forgot all about the ticker I've been using my phone, God knows what that says lol! I totally get what you mean about the face, and I always felt it was a tad pathetic if I came after someone with a big loss, hmm definitely feel more positive at home! X

A big welcome to you, Elaine! :welcome2: Great to have you with us! Don't think you'll have the problem of being ignored in this terrific group. The support is amazing, the people are great and it's full of fun, support and friendship. I wish you lots of luck and you too, catmac! :)

Kathy xx

Thank you for the welcome Kathy, am aiming for Monday when I have some money to hit the supermarket, at the moment just 'getting rid' of the last of the rubbish that's in the house, totally skint this weekend, is my daughter's 8th birthday next Friday and as usual I've spent too much lol ;)
Am such a terrible binger, really is uncontrollable, best of intentions fly out the window at the speed of light...trying to be mindful!
Have a good week, and hopefully weighing a bit less soon :)

Elaine x

Aw, I hope she has a lovely birthday! :) I know what you mean about good intentions flying out of the window! Suppose we'll all get there, eventually! However hard I try, I always seem to take the long route round! :D Good luck for next week then.

Kathy x

Ah welcome to the site Hun xx

i do SW from home and the support on this page has kept me on track given me loads of ideas and they are always there for you xx

good luck we are all here to support each other xx

Can I join here too?? Started sw online this week just as everything fell apart, I ended up having to go doctor for daily injections and my sister (she is disabled and I help care for her) ended up in hospital. So between everything I have gained . The house is all over the place and filled with high fat fouds on account of my sister extreme weight loss, so it's increasingly hard to avoid over doing my syns.. Sorry for the rant, I'm just disappointed! Xx

Hi vicky, of course you can join in here. Sorry to hear about your week. Bad foods in the house get to me too. Can you try to get SW friendly food you do like in the house and keep to that?
I love mullerlight and ripe pears and it's my no syn sweet go to food. I also used to have carrot batons or sliced Cantelope ready to grab when feeling to snack urge. I'm sure you can get there, don't give up

I agree. I really like SW groups but I just done have time to go at the moment. Hoping I'll be able to do it with online help. Need to eat more of this and less of this

Finally got round to weighing myself at Boots yesterday and have lost 3.5kg! So chuffed with myself. I knew it was working, but I didn't realise how well. 7.7lbs gone in 7 weeks :)

Last edited:
Thanks Chocko I'm actually really excited to be SW again as I know it works so well. I've just got to learn to maintain when I reach my target this time and not stuck it all back on again!! Good luck to everyone, we can do if ladies and gentlemen!!

Height: 5'10
Starting weight (18/5/15):
Week 1:

Opppps! Just noticed the number of typos in my message. Sorry all, was typing and talking at the same time

Height: 5'10
Starting weight (18/5/15): 12st 5lbs
Week 1:

Thanks everyone, today was a little better and I've drank my weight in water! Have already prepared tomorrow's dinner for when I get in from work, and I'll get my lunch ready before bed.. Any idea for nice lunch ideas? Salads just don't suit as my office is so warm, same with my muller lights! X

Not really, 300+ in my building and one microwave! It's being mug shots and salads from the canteen @ €4 a go!!

I work long office hours and it is way too difficult to go the entire morning without a chocolate fix! (I usually have a malteaser bar or a regular bag of malteasers as they are 9.5 syns) but by the time I get home and have my tea... all i want is chocolate again!!! so frustrating!

The thing I miss the most is pasties and cheese straws. How I have survived 3 weeks without is just MAD!

Any ideas of what to swap these cravings for.. other than fruit/yogurt as I eat these through the day!

Back