DoingItForMe weight loss diary

Phew, what a day. Had an appointment at 10am this morning which went on until almost 1pm which threw me all day lol. Then back to school for 2.10pm for an orthotics appointment, quick trip to Sainsbury's then back to school for pick up at 3.45pm! Off out shortly to a 'do' with a buffet... yikes, they always have yummy scrummy food so I'll be careful ;)

Food so far:
Special K choc chip bar 2PP

50g Smoked salmon 2PP
Large salad 0PP
WW peach yogurt 1PP

Pink n White 1PP
Banana 0PP
Diet Coke 0PP

Whilst out I ate 2 x cocktail sausage roll, 1 x bite of cheese & onion pasty, 5 Pringles, cucumber and celery... pointed as 7PP
Just had 30g Rice Krispies 3PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

18/29PP

Last edited:
Hope the do is fun :) x

Bit of an odd day food-wise and will be glad to get back to normal tomorrow. We had a nice time at the client's 'do' but came home around 8pm so DS could go to bed. He was up at 4am so well and truly ready for bed lol. Have completed day 6, level 1 of Shred and definitely see some changes in terms of doing the programme - I can push myself a little harder on some things but the first cardio session involves a very short break or two. Still, I'm happy that I'm still motivated to Shred even at 8.30pm :D I feel better, more energised and am so glad that you ladies inspired me to order it :)

Yay to day 6!!! Xx

Good for you girl... you GO!!

Evening all,

Day 7 of shred completed - I even managed to do a few 'real' press-ups rather than the modified version, it felt SO good and SO bad at the same time lol.

I had a wonderful moment this afternoon in the chemist (of all places) the assistant said "hi, how can I help?" followed by "blimey, I didn't recognise you, you've lost weight, you look great". I can't tell you what a massive confidence boost that was. Makes all the hard work worth it when somebody else notices. I guess I haven't been in the chemist for a couple of months of so.

Today's food:
20g Rice Krispies 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

50g Smoked Salmon 2PP
Salad 0PP
WW raspberry yogurt 1PP
Mint Club 3PP

90g Chicken breast, raw weight 2PP
Amoy noodles 6PP
Amoy S&S sauce 2PP
Cabbage, leeks, onions, carrots 0PP
Strawberries and sugar-free jelly 0PP

Snacks:
LC Extra light triangle 0PP
Pink n White 1PP

20/29... may have a Curly Wurly later too :p

DoingItForMe said:
Evening all,

Day 7 of shred completed - I even managed to do a few 'real' press-ups rather than the modified version, it felt SO good and SO bad at the same time lol.

I had a wonderful moment this afternoon in the chemist (of all places) the assistant said "hi, how can I help?" followed by "blimey, I didn't recognise you, you've lost weight, you look great". I can't tell you what a massive confidence boost that was. Makes all the hard work worth it when somebody else notices. I guess I haven't been in the chemist for a couple of months of so.

Today's food:
20g Rice Krispies 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

50g Smoked Salmon 2PP
Salad 0PP
WW raspberry yogurt 1PP
Mint Club 3PP

90g Chicken breast, raw weight 2PP
Amoy noodles 6PP
Amoy S&S sauce 2PP
Cabbage, leeks, onions, carrots 0PP
Strawberries and sugar-free jelly 0PP

Snacks:
LC Extra light triangle 0PP
Pink n White 1PP

20/29... may have a Curly Wurly later too :p

That is just the most fantastic news..woooooo hooooo well done you....you must feel so proud.....I know I would WOW!!!!

Well it has spurred you to keep going and that is just fandabydosey!! Keep it up girl.

I always put LC extra light triangle x 2 as I pp Mmm am I missing something?

Great work :) xx

Sent from iPad

That is just the most fantastic news..woooooo hooooo well done you....you must feel so proud.....I know I would WOW!!!!

Well it has spurred you to keep going and that is just fandabydosey!! Keep it up girl.

I always put LC extra light triangle x 2 as I pp Mmm am I missing something?

Great work :) xx

Sent from iPad

1 x LC extra light triangle = 0PP
2 x LC extra light triangle = 1PP

One of those items where x2 doesn't equal x2 PPs. There are a few like that, Pink N Whites are another, 1 = 1PP, 2 = 3PPs
HTH.

Thats fantastic Micheala. well done with all that "shredding" !!!!!! its obviously paying off for you . Isnt a comment like that (from the chemist) so great . I hope you bask in its glow and that it will spur you on to your goal ... :D:D

DoingItForMe said:
1 x LC extra light triangle = 0PP
2 x LC extra light triangle = 1PP

One of those items where x2 doesn't equal x2 PPs. There are a few like that, Pink N Whites are another, 1 = 1PP, 2 = 3PPs
HTH.

Ahh like brown bread haha and Jaffa cakes and rich tea biccys!

I asked some one before what pink and white where but i was completely ignored so didn't ask again lol.

I have often pped just one triangle lol thank you x

Sent from iPad

Hi all,
Welcome Tracy - my food does get a bit samey but if you get one idea that's great :)

Yes - Pink n White is a pink and white marshmallow strip sandwiched between two ice-cream style wafers. Great for a quick sugar hit! One Extra light triangle is great for 0PP :D

Breda - The comment really left me walking on air. So much so that I enjoyed a snack too many today lol. Guess that's makes me human :D Weight loss is definitely slowing right down but shredding makes me feel like I'm doing all I can to speed it up again. It's hard work but feels so good. Part way through I always look at the clock and think "only 10 more minutes and this'll be over" - I've also got past the point of thinking I may need to dial 999!

Today's food:
20g Rice Krispies 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

Large salad with 1 x LC extra light triangle 0PP
WW black cherry yogurt 1PP
Special K cereal bar 2PP

110g fillet steak, raw weight 4PP
Tbspn sour cream 1PP
Salad 0PP
Sugar-free jelly and strawberries 0PP

Misc snacks... 5PP
Banana 0PP

Off to a school governor's meeting in an hour or so so will be eating late tonight - good for stopping those late evening snack attacks :D

16/29 PP

Back from a great governor's meeting, dinner eaten, time for strawberries and jelly now :D

Last edited:
U are doing so well with shred :) x

Evening all,

I hope everyone is well :) Today's food is:

30g Rice Krispies 3PP
142ml Semi skimmed milk 2PP

Salad and 1 x LC triangle 0PP
2 WW yogurts 2PP
1 x Jacob's Club 3PP
Special K cereal bar 2PP

120g salmon fillet, raw weight 6PP
Jack Daniels glaze 1PP
Salad 0PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP

Misc snacks 5PP
Pink n White 1PP

25/29... may well enjoy a Skinny Cow lolly later too @ 2PP :p WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for a minimum STS or 0.5lb loss maximum.

Completed day 9 of level 1 Shred and it's definitely easier. Even managed to achieve 10 real push-ups today before reverting to the easier, modified version. Definitely couldn't have done that 9 days ago. Just one more day of the safety of level 1 before going through hell again on Saturday. Bring it on :D

Well done... Push ups... phew they are hard work... I was doing Biggest Loser on the Wii and said... I can't do a push up and omg... I was doing them and really surprised myself..... so well done... crack on with it. Wooo hooo!

Shred shred shred :) x

Push ups are evil Yes... but a necessary evil and today I will attempt to do one or two more.

Carly - Level 2 starts tomorrow, I'm bracing myself already :p

Weigh in this morning shows 0.5lb loss. Tbh I'm a bit gutted, that's the smallest loss to date BUT it shows me that wasting PPs on snacky-chocolate stuff does make a difference despite me still being within my dailies. So... I'm still going to have a treat but limit them to two per day rather than picking throughout the day. It's all good though and 0.5lb off is just fine!

Food diary to follow later.

Have a great day all x

Well done on the 0.5, every bit counts! ;) just takes much longer when you only have a little way to go xx

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... 1/2 pound is still a loss and I tell you.. it was the push ups haha...

You keep at it.. your an inspiration.. so keep going!!!!

Evening all,
MrsM2007 - I know what you mean, with my goal weight in sight, it feels as though it's taking forever lol. Never mind, will stick with it.
Yes - The push ups certainly did something, lol.

Today's food:
29g Rice Krispies 2PP
142ml Skimmed Milk 1PP

Large salad with 1 x LC extra light triangle 0PP
WW Raspberry yogurt 1PP

Warburton's square wrap 4PP
0.5 small tin of plum tomatoes 0PP
62g Healthy eating half-fat mozarella ball 3PP
25g extra lean ham 1PP
1.5 pineapple rings 0PP
0.5 beef tomato 0PP
Red onion 0PP
Served with a side salad 0PP

Sugar-free jelly 0PP (having later on)
Curly Wurly 3PP (having later on)

15/22PP so far

Finding myself snacking so much recently made me question why? Well, firstly it's because I LOVE sweet things ;) but I also wondered whether it's down to my lack of bread/pasta/potatoes. Hence why this evening I made a pizza using the square wrap. It was super-yummy and well, well worth 8PPs.

I've also completed day 10 of Shred Level 1 and am thrilled I've stuck with that. This time I am really going to get my weight to where I want it to be :)

Back